New Unreleased Song Leaked ... Just A Snippet

Thank you for posting this....it made me smile this morning. I hope we get to hear to full song one day - i love it. Happy Michael

Loving this the more I hear of it. Each time its on the news or I listen online it get catchier. Hope to hear the full version soon.

The song sucks, if you ask me. People are releasing all kind of crap that Mike recorded and threw away.

I'm waiting for a real MJ song; something that he wrote and something that will be officially released.

He sings it perfectly...., but it doesn't seem like his style. I don't know. Maybe I need to hear the full version.

an what now? thats all? thanks sony, or the guy who leaked this short snippet. its always the same.
you've destroyed the feeling i get when i hear a "complete" song.
everytime the same. sharing one snippet, and thats it. i want to have the whole song, and feel the complete. no this shit of snippet. now i know the song. and its over.
and dont think,if u do that with all the songs, i will pay 20 or more euros for songs i allready hear! i will boicott this albums. i will download it somewhere else. and buy it one day when i get it for 5 euro.
assholes!

*angry*

The song sucks, if you ask me. People are releasing all kind of crap that Mike recorded and threw away.

I'm waiting for a real MJ song; something that he wrote and something that will be officially released.

the song is great. great enough for an album and top10. the song is strong and have a great melody. perfectly beats and vocals. mike at his best!

Loving this the more I hear of it. Each time its on the news or I listen online it get catchier. Hope to hear the full version soon.
Im the same. I dying for more to be released because this is really catchy. MJ improved America's song and took it elsewhere. My 1 yr old son dances around when ever he hears that 20secs.

I wish I could hear the rest of this song. It sounds so beautiful!!!

I think an artist must be varied. He can't always have the same music and sound, he must change a little bit and having more than one type of music. Like Michael. He have really cool musics for dancing, but he has really deep songs that makes us cry. And this song is different too. Please, don't say this music sucks when you didn't even listen the full version. :)

I've listened to these 25 seconds so much that they're stuck in my head now...oof!...and I mean that in a good way. WHERE is the rest of this sonnnng?! :heart:

btw... anyone else know more about the quote below? I saw it on KOP board (thanks to the poster); not sure if someone posted it or mentioned it on here yet. I know the song is supposed to be from Invincible sessions but if the quote below is true maybe it was something MJ pulled from his archives to release. I remember a couple of months ago there was a producer or someone who said he was cataloguing songs MJ had worked on in the past for him to possibly work on again, and we thought he was looking for something to maybe put on OTW30. Not sure, but I do remember someone saying Michael had them rounding up some of his older stuff for him to review. Check the quote...

[quote name='MJBoY87' date='Jul 16 2009, 03:06 PM' post='1107495']
Im on the phone with me and my friend Gritty's friend..hes close to one of the dancer's and they said Mike recorded this ind December 2008, they had heard it in like may in rehearsals.
[/quote]

Thoughts?

My heart feels so warm whenever I play it. :)
His voice calms me down and assures me he's in heaven. :wub:

thank you, too many fake songs out there, just had an argument with my friend over it.

MJ has an unmistakable quality. If you have to guess if its him, its not.

The only time I've come close is on some songs where Patti Austin sung on Quincy Jones' "The Dude" album.

btw... anyone else know more about the quote below? I saw it on KOP board (thanks to the poster); not sure if someone posted it or mentioned it on here yet. I know the song is supposed to be from Invincible sessions but if the quote below is true maybe it was something MJ pulled from his archives to release. I remember a couple of months ago there was a producer or someone who said he was cataloguing songs MJ had worked on in the past for him to possibly work on again, and we thought he was looking for something to maybe put on OTW30. Not sure, but I do remember someone saying Michael had them rounding up some of his older stuff for him to review. Check the quote...

[quote name='MJBoY87' date='Jul 16 2009, 03:06 PM' post='1107495']
Im on the phone with me and my friend Gritty's friend..hes close to one of the dancer's and they said Mike recorded this ind December 2008, they had heard it in like may in rehearsals.

This is interesting! I hope someone will be able to manage his unreleased material in a way that it won’t be messed up or just for the money because Michael will normally put his heart and soul to come up with a perfect product.

It's amazing the amount of joy I can suddenly feel when hearing his voice in a song I've never heard before (well, not counting America's, lol) :)

GAV001;2026270 said:
(Note: This was in regard to A Place With No Name)... Anyone who thinks this is a fake is wrong, I've been listening to MJ my entire life and have heard many fakes in the past but this is 100% real. It's clearly Michael, no mistake!
I know. I don't get it either. I think I could pick out Michael's voice from a 1,000-person choir, lolol. I'd sure be willing to try, at least, hehe. His voice is ingrained on my soul. There are no substitutes.

Back