Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

They sell it at coles and woolies. It's kind of like the NZ version of vegemite.. kiwis don't really eat vegemite much in NZ.

They're pretty similar but marmite is stronger and it doesn't have an after taste like vegemite does. Actually international peeps tend to prefer marmite, I don't know why. I gave both to try to some Europeans, they spat out the vegemite and finished off the marmite... hmmmmm

180px-NZ_Marmite_Vegemite.jpg

Lol maybe i should try marmite

Honsetly i dont like vegemite...NUTELLA AL THA WAY BABY!! :p

Oh nooooo, I dont' want to say much..because I've had a few bevvies...and i can't type like I normally do... but on behalf of my friends and myself.... vegemite all the way! I hope I tyed everything okay here LOL. I'll type a better response tommorrw.
- Your resident Aussie alchololic :tease:
-Reghead 121

Oh nooooo, I dont' want to say much..because I've had a few bevvies...and i can't type like I normally do... but on behalf of my friends and myself.... vegemite all the way! I hope I tyed everything okay here LOL. I'll type a better response tommorrw.
- Your resident Aussie alchololic :tease:
-Reghead 121

Walk in a straight line and spell vegemite.

DO IT!!

Ewww peanut butter..yuckyyy :puke:

Lol, after reading this thread I've gone timtam mad and can't stop eating them haha. Luckily we have packets of them in the cupboard - for emergancies like these lol!

People like that Bogan Claire talk make me ashamed to be Australian. Not only is she racist, she's a liar. To make it worse, she doesn't care. It disgusted me how the media (meaning the scum of TV "A Current Affair") pardoned her for being "young".
I love this country, but my gosh...

I got a box today from my cousin in the states. Kind of like a care package with a bunch of stuff in it I can't get here.

Along with all my junk food favs like Cheezits, Cowtails, Runts, etc...
She also sent me at least 12 magazines all with MJ on the cover. Ones from TIME, Newsweek, People, etc. Was very cool!

Pic:

DSCF7415.jpg

:clapping: :clapping:

I'm so friggin' happy right now...it's like Christmas in July! :D

^ cool!!! I Love reese's pieces :wild:

The Wonka lollies we've got here :yes:

Yeah I love anything Reese's :clapping:

Yep my friend was saying the Gobstoppers they have here. I've been working on trying things here that we don't have in the US as well (besides the Timtams). I tried a Cherry Ripe bar over the weekend... THAT was very good!

lol the gobstoppers, used to have them when i was lil....*sighs the memories :)

tim tams are addictive..
I blame them for the extra 10kgs I have to carry on my flight next week......

Back