OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
6h2rrcj.jpg

5xgncd0.jpg

Thanks to MJUnited Nations!

-D

for ones Perez was NICE to Michael, but hmmmmmm, that guy is whack, y'all know that....... trippin on mike like that y'all ain't no up for no shame ;)[/b]

Perez was nice? :huh:

what is that thing? :blink:[/b]

I have no idea. lol

Looks like that thing Tina Turner wore in Mad Max Beyond The Thunderdome video. :lol:

Climb THROUGH a hole, lol. That ain't no snake, it's a fashion decoration, you know, it's not SUPPOSED to make sense, lol.

lmao @ Katie...

Ahh I see the hole now (behind him). When ya'll first said something about a hole, I was looking at the floor like "how in the hell is he coming up out of a damn hole, when the visible leg is standing on the darn floor?!" :doh: :lol:

Climb THROUGH a hole, lol. That ain't no snake, it's a fashion decoration, you know, it's not SUPPOSED to make sense, lol.[/b]

Well dammit TEACH ME, cuz' I honestly didn't know what the hell it was and why it was on him. :blink: LOL

I HAVE TO GET THIS MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Very very nice! The suit is no frills and makes him look really smart. I like how they used/slightly modified that classic michael pose with one arm up...interesting.

The decorations/accessories are equally interesting! :lol:

He look so cute smiling/laughing awww

And to the rest of you who feel we're complaining, CALM DOWN DAMN!

We're having fun with his leg doing a "ghosts" and the wire hanger thangy-thang he's wearn'in. We're NOT complaining, just having a bit of fun, that's all. *smh* dear LAWD.

what the hell kind of fashion thing is it? it looks like a damn snake. but i mean, cavalli and mike r one strage duo...this is the dude who wore, and he was the man to make that creepy ass velour tiger print suit for japan.....

those are simply the best photos i've ever seen :wub: i wont be able to sleep tonight :wild:

Well dammit TEACH ME, cuz' I honestly didn't know what the hell it was and why it was on him. :blink: LOL[/b]

Uh... its supposed to be like he's wrastlin' a giant anaconda and beatin' its ass, lol.

Its not a real snake. You could see that by the way it lays on the floor, lol. But its suppose to look like one. ;)

Greta Garbo, and Monroe
Dietrich and DiMaggio
Michael Jackson, Jimmy Dean
On the cover of a magazine

Grace Kelly; Harlow, Jean
Picture of a beauty queen
Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire
Ginger Rogers, dance on air

They had style, they had grace
Rita Hayworth gave good face
Lauren, Katharine, Lana too
Bette Davis, we love you

Ladies with an attitude
Fellows that were in the mood
Don't just stand there, let's get to it
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it

Vogue, vogue :wub:

OMG im so excited right now!
my friend`s already pis*ed off :lol: :lol:
he looks so beautiful! especially the pic on the cover!!!!!
GO MIKEY GO ;P

i wonder when we're gonna have better quality and bigger size ones and also the article and also the interview and and ... :wild: :stretcher

When someone in the U.S. Finds one at B&N. Please let us know :flowers:

Michael, you're the Best ;)

Thanx for pics :flowers:

WOW, Michael looks absolutly stunning, :wub: :wub: :wild: :wild:
I luuuuuuuuuuuuve this pics.....creative fashion art at its best IMO :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back