OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that this two are left out?

what a pity[/b]
I think Rushka Bergman presented a booklet with the test-pics from the photoshoot not the final versions. :yes:
Even the cover is different from the final one.

Enrico

thank you everyone for the scans and everything :) i am counting the days till monday (when i'm gonna receive my copies) :wild:

I so badly wish I could get that magazine. I swear the town I live in totally hates Michael Jackson. Because I can't find anything remotely related to MJ in this town of mine. Well there is that record store in my town. But they only sell Thriller era stuff. So they definitely won't have that magazine. I so envy the fans that gets to have a copy of that magazine. I'm just going to have to except fact that I won't ever be able to get that magazine.

There has to be, it's just not online yet. Every time someone is on the cover, and has a photoshoot like this, and is as famous as this, there is AT LEAST a ONE page interview.

As already said many times, there's NO INTERVIEW.

There are in total 3 pages with text:
1 page Weber's introduction (scan already posted)
2 pages Roberto Croci's article (scan/transcript yet to be shared)

*I don't have the magazine yet. Hopefully someone will upload the page or make a transcript.

Enrico

Ive never seen Michael look so HOT! :wub:
Ive NEVER seen ANY man at almost 50 look that YOUNG and that SEXY my god! :wub:
I'm telling ya the general public are gonna be like "Damm Michael ya bringing sexy back!" :lol:
Seriously though, any women who see's these pix is gonna be like... wow :wub:

There has to be, it's just not online yet. Every time someone is on the cover, and has a photoshoot like this, and is as famous as this, there is AT LEAST a ONE page interview.[/b]
This is a fashion magazine. There's not going to be any interview.

update: my photobucket's account is officially suspended :sarmoti :lol:
35.2gb in nearly 1 day!! :blink:

I'm not sure but I think now pics can't be downloaded/displayed.

It doesn't matter if people visit photobucket's site. Everytime someone saves a pic, it consumes bandwidth. And those links were posted in different forums

Enrico[/b]

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

We apologize :D But think of it this way: you must be the most famous person on photobucket as of now :sarmoti :lol:

We are very grateful! :heart:

I absolutely LOVE all of the pictures. But the "Hanes" picture is my favorite. Boxer's or Brief's Michael! Boxer's or Brief's! :lol:

And I definitely have to BIG Michael UP for rockin that New York Yankees baseball cap. Holla! Mike is sending a little love to the peeps from the NYC.

I am TOTALLY and UNDENIABLE in love with Michael Jackson. He STILL has the ability to "knock my socks off!

Thank you to Enrico/Sunset Driver, for all of your efforts. I came to work early today, because I knew you would not disappoint and those pictures would be up for all to see. Many, many thanks to you. :flowers:[/b]

looving that pic of the boxers

I think this is MIGHTY important in the whole Michael Jackson world!

It means he's ready to take on the world publicly again - he's had his healing time - he's got his strength back and is now ready to take on the world!

This is just the beginning of something special.....brace yourselves everyone Michaelmania is about to explode again!

P.S I wanna blow up some of these photos and print them on canvas....i reckon they'd look fab on my wall!

Here is a translation of the article from the magazine. I translated it myself, so if there is any flaws - don't blame me!

Translated by BjoernClausen, MJJForum.com...

He is beautiful but still i think he's tooo skinny. :(
eversince the trial, he put off so much weight and he never regain it.

He has always been skinny...:lol:
When he gains weight, that's when you go "What's wrong Michael?" ;)

still yall are going on about this Michael Jackson person ?? what is all the excitement about anyway ?? It is only Michael Jackson pfffff

He is beautiful but still i think he's tooo skinny. :(
eversince the trial, he put off so much weight and he never regain it.[/b]

where you been be has always been skinny

Stop the negativity and be happy that we are able to see a healthy happy and joyful Michael! :wub:[/b]
where did u see the negativity ? :ermm:

still yall are going on about this Michael Jackson person ?? what is all the excitement about anyway ?? It is only Michael Jackson pfffff[/b]
:rollin:

He's thin, but he looks great. He looks really great. I don't think he's too skinny, he looks totally proportionate and well.

I made this colour-version of one of the pics - I think it looks even better in colour! :flowers:

MJ-Luoto-colour.jpg

You guys like?

Michael ain't too skinny sucka's, ya'll are just too fat! lol.[/b]
aint that the truth :rollin: looks like they envy him for his awesome silhouette :sarmoti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back