OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, fortuneately, other sites have posted them too, and their versions are still avaible. Right after I asked for the pictures here, I managed to find them on my Swedish MJ site.

If any U.S. fans find out where to get the magazine, can you all please let me know? I really NEED to get this magazine lol. Thx.[/b]

:yes: please!!!

Just reposted the pictures and oh my GOD I had to stop a minute and catch my breath. :wacko: :shifty: That man is on fiah and oh my GOD the things I would do with him. :shifty: :wub: :woohoo:

Oh um nevermind. :innocent:

wheee!!! :sarmoti

see what happens when I go to work and then come home and sleep...

Michael happens :lol:

so how many members do I have to help revive with the oxygen and the cold water? :p

Man I want this magazine. I sure hope my sis can get it for me!
Michael is FIERCE! :zformation:

this is so damn unfair!!!!! i can't load the page where michael's new pix are! everybody has fainted,recovered,fainted,recovered,fainted,recovered from those pix and here i am banging my head against the wall :banghead !!!!to say that i am so frustrated is an understatement!!!!! i think i am going crazyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! :cry: :crazy

Excuse my bluntness but... Michael looks fuc*in hot!

But DAYUM, the boy is SKINNY, lol. He looks so fit though.

Okay, I went to a newstand in the US today, they had the September issue with Steven Spielberg on the cover, so what this means, I assume, is that the US is a month behind in getting the magazine, unfortunately.

If you live in the LA area, I know at least one place to get it: a newstand on the 3rd Street promenade in Santa Monica. I asked them last week when they might expect the new issue, and they said in a week or two, so I'll be checking next week fo sho. :)

this is so damn unfair!!!!! i can't load the page where michael's new pix are! everybody has fainted,recovered,fainted,recovered,fainted,recovered from those pix and here i am banging my head against the wall :banghead !!!!to say that i am so frustrated is an understatement!!!!! i think i am going crazyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! :cry: :crazy[/b]

:lol:

Not to worry, I know the anticipation.....don't know why its not working for you, but you'll see them soon enough, just inhale and exhale while your at it.....

:lol:

Not to worry, I know the anticipation.....don't know why its not working for you, but you'll see them soon enough, just inhale and exhale while your at it.....[/b]

inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale...ooooooh i'vetried and tried and tried for nearly anhour now and it's just killing me! :perrin inhale...exhale... uhhhh i think i need someone to check my blood pressure. :tickingtimebomb

HOLY GOD IN HEAVAN, just when I think Mike couldn't show me anything new. mmmmmmmm I love that man!!!!!

Just reposted the pictures and oh my GOD I had to stop a minute and catch my breath.

Thank you thank you thank you Dorothy Marie! :flowers: You have saved me from comiting suicided by jumping off my monitor from disappointment only to deliver me to a heart attack from not being able to breathe. :)) Thank you thank you thank you anyway! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

OMG those pictures! Thud. Roxanne, could I please borrow your stretcher smiley??

inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale...ooooooh i'vetried and tried and tried for nearly anhour now and it's just killing me! :perrin inhale...exhale... uhhhh i think i need someone to check my blood pressure. :tickingtimebomb[/b]

awww So all the pictures in the pictures only thread aren't working for you?

Honestly, Michael looks so fit and so fine! He's showin' off his dancer's body for real.

And man, I'm lovin' the styles. Michael rocks designer cloths. You gotta understand, this is the fashion world. He ain't gonna be wearing those punk ass, nasty cloths that all the other wanna be pop stars are wearin', those clothing castoffs that end up in Old Navy, GAP and A and F, that craps just dribble down from this stuff anyway. Michael's stylin' in these cloths baby, lookin' sharp and sophisticated. Boy is hot.

If any U.S. fans find out where to get the magazine, can you all please let me know? I really NEED to get this magazine lol. Thx.[/b]

The Barns and Noble close to me has the September addition and they believe they will have the October soon. The only thing I don't get about Barns and Noble is that they can only see in their system the magazines they have already received, but not what's coming, that doesn't seem right to me, but that is what they said. The woman I talked to today is the one who handles the magazines and she said she would call me when it came in, so I hope they are right and they get it.

I really don't know where else...do you have any large newsstands in your area?? I don't that I know of, so I'm holding out for B&N.

awww So all the pictures in the pictures only thread aren't working for you?[/b]

nooooooo :uhuh something's wrong with my ISP and right now i wanna f***ing blast them to death for doing this to me. bohoohoooo!!!! *cries buckets of tears*

It seems that this two are left out?

what a pity

6-2.jpg

The Barns and Noble close to me has the September addition and they believe they will have the October soon. The only thing I don't get about Barns and Noble is that they can only see in their system the magazines they have already received, but not what's coming, that doesn't seem right to me, but that is what they said. The woman I talked to today is the one who handles the magazines and she said she would call me when it came in, so I hope they are right and they get it.

I really don't know where else...do you have any large newsstands in your area?? I don't that I know of, so I'm holding out for B&N.[/b]

Well most of the large newstands are not too close to where I live so I was also planning on going to Barnes & Nobles but I know other fans from the U.S. who called up Barnes & Noble and they said they weren't carrying the magazine so I don't know.

It's difficult to find any legit info. right now :doh: .

i give up...the whole world has seen michael in all his glorious poses and here i am :boohoo so broken hearted. thanks exotic princess and thanks L.J. for sympathizing with me. it somehow eased me up a bit knowing someone cares..i'll will never stop trying all those links. man, i need this :chillpill:

Finally some positive coverage

http://www.rayharmon.com/archives/419[/b]

Thanks for the link positive indeed. Love the new pics. Michael is looking damn good hot and sexy on those pics. I am very impressed. He's even showing his underwear! I can't wait to get this magazine. I want more, and more...of those pics of this man!Does anyone know when it will be available in the states?

finally! m able to view it on the mjno link :jump: it's too late for this when most have gone to sleep but hey, alllow me to do this.... :sarmoti then SCREAMMMMMMMSSSSS!!!!!!! I AM SO LOVIN YOU MICHAEL JACKSON!!!! :woohoo: no one is quite like michael!!!!

michael is so ready to conquer the world once more. his pictures say a lot!! he is so relaxed, so cool, so gorgeous, so deliciously hot!!!! :wub:

world... be ready cz THE Michael Jackson is back and is ready to kick some ass!!! :yes:

honestly ... are u people still carrying on about that Michael Jackson guy ?? I mean really, what is the big deal :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back