OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
gr8 pics. cant wait to see them in full quality and hopefully theres some more of them aswell. nothing like MJ in great fitting suit :wub:

I made some avatars you can use ehehe, hope you'll like 'em

[/b]
Thanks because I'm unshamingly stealing ALL OF THESE! :eek: :p

my store does :D when i've bought them im gonna try to put them online lol :)

and mello1 ;) THIEF *angry* lmao :laugh: its ok STEAL AWAY ;)

I join the "wow, those are some great pictures" club :)

He looks sooo classy! :sarmoti

Now when these new pictures are out, I see there are some people who start to say mean things about him. (Like some comments on Perezhilton.com etc) I think we should just ignore these stupid comments, and not start to discuss with those people. But I am very happy to see many positive comments from "non fans" too. Because if/ when he is releasing new material the general public's opinion is very important.

a lot of mj fans already started commenting it looks like not as bas as usual...at least not yet. it's only 12:30 HERE.

Now when these new pictures are out, I see there are some people who start to say mean things about him. (Like some comments on Perezhilton.com etc) I think we should just ignore these stupid comments, and not start to discuss with those people. But I am very happy to see many positive comments from "non fans" too. Because if/ when he is releasing new material the general public's opinion is very important.[/b]
yeah but some of them all agree he is a legend and a hell of a good singer and performer, so what if they say he looks like crap, they are ignorant, im glad they aren't all BOOOh on him.

Michael you so damn gorgeous & I love every inch of you!!!!! muuuuaaahhh!!! :D :heart: :wub:

my store does :D when i've bought them im gonna try to put them online lol :)

and mello1 ;) THIEF *angry* lmao :laugh: its ok STEAL AWAY ;)[/b]
Thanks! And I shall.... :pth: :p

Seriously to all: I think this photoshoot is GREAT. The fan community has been waiting SO LONG for SOMETHING to cheer about. I'm sure that MJ thanks you all for being patient with him, but ya know how he rolls....

...He's on a slow build up to DETONATION. This is his classic MO y'all.

One thing about Michael has always been clear: he is a master at marketing himself. He will dripple and dabble himself until Roxanne can't stand it anymore! :lol:

Then he will drop the CD.... :jump:

OMFG, I just saw the pictures!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thank you so much for posting them!!! :woohoo:

:stretcher

Lovin' the outfits :sarmoti And Dior too? :wild: Man, I love Dior!!!!!! :woohoo:

I can't wait for this magazine any longer :stretcher

Now when these new pictures are out, I see there are some people who start to say mean things about him. (Like some comments on Perezhilton.com etc) I think we should just ignore these stupid comments, and not start to discuss with those people. But I am very happy to see many positive comments from "non fans" too. Because if/ when he is releasing new material the general public's opinion is very important.[/b]
Actually PH thought the shoot was GREAT. Who knew? Scary thought, I know.....

yeah but some of them all agree he is a legend and a hell of a good singer and performer, so what if they say he looks like crap, they are ignorant, im glad they aren't all BOOOh on him.[/b]

I havent seen anyone say anything about his appearance. But some people (who has nothing better to do) make those stupid "pedo" -comments, just becase he is in the media. I wish there was a law against calling people names like that.

Well, my point was just that I think we should completely ignore those comments, and dont start to discuss with these people. After a while they will get tired of it.

I have a feeling this this issue of L'uomo Vogue will be the one of the most selling ever :)

He will dripple and dabble himself until Roxanne can't stand it anymore! :lol:[/b]
haha i think u got that right :rofl: i cant see myself handling all this AWESOMENESSSSSSSS :woohoo:

haha i think u got that right :rofl: i cant see myself handling all this AWESOMENESSSSSSSS :woohoo:[/b]
Chile, I think we are going to have to call 911 for you.... :stretcher :doctor:

The day I chose to come on the forum LATE.. AHHHHHHHHHH

Great pics.. Can't wait to see them clear.. He looks good.. AWSOME

Who cares what those people say, they're full of hate and aren't worth even addressing. Michael looks fantastic, he looks beautiful, and he looks happy and healthy, so whatever to all the naysaywers. He's about to take the world by storm.

Thanks for the video too, I'm downloading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back