'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

I have just checked my tracking info just because I was bored. And I ALMOST FELL OFF MY CHAIR!!! My books (well, mine and my friend's that will also be delivered to my address) are actually IN TRANSIT!!!!! Unbelievable!

Also, their transit path is a bit strange, since they went to Paris for a few days from Britain and then came back to Britain again (although to a different location). Well, at least they had fun in Paris! Probably saw the Eifel tower!

Ok the Extra section of Kraken now needs a password to get into...does that mean its up? What are the user names?

Your refund has been processed by Opus Media Group and you should see the amount in your account early next week.

Thank you

Dipesh Davadra
Marketing Manager

That's what I just got. Yesterday, I called them really pissed and they said they'll do it today, and I will get it early next week, and they e-mail me, when they do it, so here is the e-mail. I was just thinking, to call them and check if they forgot me. Now, I just need to wait and check that they don't full me this time.

I have just checked my tracking info just because I was bored. And I ALMOST FELL OFF MY CHAIR!!! My books (well, mine and my friend's that will also be delivered to my address) are actually IN TRANSIT!!!!! Unbelievable!

Also, their transit path is a bit strange, since they went to Paris for a few days from Britain and then came back to Britain again (although to a different location). Well, at least they had fun in Paris! Probably saw the Eifel tower!
:wild: :wild: :wild:

:punk: :punk: :punk:

Congratulations! :clapping:

You are seeing miracles happen? lol! :wild:

Do other people here have already received their books? :scratch:

Your refund has been processed by Opus Media Group and you should see the amount in your account early next week.

Thank you

Dipesh Davadra
Marketing Manager

That's what I just got. Yesterday, I called them really pissed and they said they'll do it today, and I will get it early next week, and they e-mail me, when they do it, so here is the e-mail. I was just thinking, to call them and check if they forgot me. Now, I just need to wait and check that they don't full me this time.
:(

:better:

You need to have very patience. :yes: I also thought it would never receive my book and received.

Unfortunately, it was poorly organized and so the delay/problems in sending books to us. :(

:D I had the same with mine. It came in from SIngapore to the UK, then to Paris, then to somewhere in Germany, back to Paris, back to Germany and then on to The Netherlands and only after that it arrived at my house....... A trip around the world would have been faster :clapping:

Guys, I've just been reading this site - It's reporting there won't be any opus reality?!
http://calimjfan.blogspot.com/2010/04/file-complaint-no-opus-reality.html

Is it really true??

I had a look at the official site and there's really no link to Opus reality anymore!
http://www.krakenopus.com/family/michaeljackson/index.php

That would be ridicoulas!!! ALthough they did say last year ow this is all new and we are the firsts. Well I've already seen this somewhere else as well now.

But I can't believe Opus is making such a mess out of things. They should give is a big refund if this is true.

:punk::punk::wild::wild::clapping::clapping::clap::clap::clap::woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

MY OPUS HAS ARRIVED!!!!

LET'S PARTY PEOPLE!! DRINKS ARE ON ME!!!

boat_drinks.jpg

pi_drinks_470_470x352.jpg

:punk::punk::wild::wild::clapping::clapping::clap::clap::clap::woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

MY OPUS HAS ARRIVED!!!!

LET'S PARTY PEOPLE!! DRINKS ARE ON ME!!!

boat_drinks.jpg

pi_drinks_470_470x352.jpg

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! :D Cheers my friend! :cheers: At least a few of us got the Opus.. I don't think I'll ever get it and I still didn't cancel my order..I dunno why :lol: anyway, congrats again! :)

I lost hope too! I even made myself stop thinking about it! And I ended up completely forgetting about tracking numbers until a friend reminded me and I checked it and almost fell off a chair when I saw the book was actually in transit.

I got this email earlier on.. seems like the reality section will be up soon

Hi Chris

New content should be uploaded within the next month. You can keep in touch with my colleague Lara for further updates.

Thanks
Dipesh

Ahh thank you! Hopefully it'll appear soon then, they should have had it ready when the book came out!

I just got a call from my bank saying they've recieved the money! I am soo happy and relieved, I was so scared they will lie again. :( I started the refund proccess March 3d, and it took like a month for them to refund me. If I wouldn't call them last Tuesday and Wednesday, I probably would never see my money back.

I just got a call from my bank saying they've recieved the money! I am soo happy and relieved, I was so scared they will lie again. :( I started the refund proccess March 3d, and it took like a month for them to refund me. If I wouldn't call them last Tuesday and Wednesday, I probably would never see my money back.

I'm glad to hear that. I didn't cancel my order yet, I dunno why. I guess I was hoping they will send the book eventually but I'm too naive. I also heard that you have to call them and beg that they will send you the book if not they don't give a shit about you, Its so wrong and disrespectful. Now to cancel my order I have to call them & beg them to give me back my money? I'm glad that Michael is not here to see all this mess, I would upset him so much.

Glad to hear you got your money back. Finally they did something right.

I'm glad to hear that. I didn't cancel my order yet, I dunno why. I guess I was hoping they will send the book eventually but I'm too naive. I also heard that you have to call them and beg that they will send you the book if not they don't give a shit about you, Its so wrong and disrespectful. Now to cancel my order I have to call them & beg them to give me back my money? I'm glad that Michael is not here to see all this mess, I would upset him so much.

Where are you from? Russia has finally received the books this week. But Ukraine is still waiting.

Back