'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

OMG OMG thank you so much for telling me! :lol: I just checked my email and I got it too! wooooohoooooo :party: I'm so so happy! I almost canceled my order. :D Lets see when we will get the book.

My first OPUS came to me 4 months ago, but the other OPUS that i also ordered at the same time still hasnt come yet...Dont hear any news about it at all.

I can't believe it, I got my tracking info today!!!!! :cheers: I'm sooo happy :D (cant believe I'm so happy just because of the tracking info, I guess it's because I didn't really expect to get the opus anymore lol)

OMG OMG thank you so much for telling me! :lol: I just checked my email and I got it too! wooooohoooooo :party: I'm so so happy! I almost canceled my order. :D Lets see when we will get the book.

Wowoww, great!!!!
Two happy MJ fans!!!!! :clapping::clapping:

Congratulation to both of you.
Now things should go faster. Usually it takes a week or so to arrive. But for others, it has taken longer. And for those like me, the book simply arrived, no tracking number at all. So you know, they love playing with our emotions :)

But it's worth the wait!!!!!
Let us know when you receive the book, please.

:party:

I think this company is really a mess.
We (that is, me and another friends from Chile) have been sending lots of messages to him. Firt, Dipash dared to say he was not involved in this. So I answered to him and copied everyone I knew at Opus (including the manager) and OH, surprise!! He answered and he was in charged.
They say they are going to send the cards this week, but not the second glove. Wanna know his silly answer?

"There is actually no missing glove. The Official Michael Jackson Opus comes with one glove, as this is seen as a tribute to the late king of pop. We even agreed this with the MJ estate."

So the man thinks we are stupid. What is that??? :angry: Do you think the Estate would be wasting its time in one or two gloves? I sent them a copy of the pictures originally posted by themselves and then they stopped it.

But yet, no info about the new painting by Nate Giorgio, the translations, the website, etc.

This is such a boring thing. By the way, has anybody read the whole book by now? :scratch:

wow!
i sent an e-mail to Karl and he promised to send me the card and a glove.
it is a fact that they're now sending out another glove to people upon request.
i can't believe he still rejected you with this reason . They showed two gloves in the advertisement.We should have received two gloves.

Didn't take long for me. It arrived earlier than they said. I think it was less then a week.

Good thing you didn't get to canceling it, I really hope it gets to us soon

Wowoww, great!!!!

Now things should go faster. Usually it takes a week or so to arrive. But for others, it has taken longer. And for those like me, the book simply arrived, no tracking number at all. So you know, they love playing with our emotions :)

Totally, they are so random

Wowoww, great!!!!

:lol: Thanks! I will definitely let you know when it arrives.

Good thing you didn't get to canceling it, I really hope it gets to us soon

Me too! :)

I'm so happy for the ones getting their Opuses!!!! Also for trulov who get the money back finally!!!

Abi is great about the tracking info, me just as PCR received my book like magic, no tracking number or anything, just unanounced!

So I can't wait to read from you when you get it!!! Careful with the tears!!!

Abi is great about the tracking info, me just as PCR received my book like magic, no tracking number or anything, just unanounced!

I might add the arrival of my book was such a huge surprise that I finished looking at each picture, put the book safe in its case, went to bed.... and the earthquake hit my country... Maybe the earth was surprised too :mello:

I might add the arrival of my book was such a huge surprise that I finished looking at each picture, put the book safe in its case, went to bed.... and the earthquake hit my country... Maybe the earth was surprised too :mello:

surprised or unbalanced for the weight of the book LOL!!!

ok I just checked on Fedex site with my tracking number..the book is in transit and I assume its on his way to me. I can't wait! I'm super excited! :D

is there even an image of the print around the we are to get.Hope we all have our Opus books, gloves and prints the year 3000.

Re: 'Official Michael Jackson Opus'(BooK) Will Pop With Photos, Tributes

wow, amazing!

BTW, Don't forget to pay in $ it is 10% cheaper than in € :p... um wait, do you think that then would be sent from US? If so, I 'll have to pay all those taxes-20% vat + 5-10% other taxes :S

OMG! Is that true? I paid in €. I'm from Slovenia too, i thought i'm the only one from Slovenia ordering the Opus.

Jan: i also choose to pay in USD because it was cheaper that way...and it came from UK (to Hungary) so it will be fine :)

OMG guess what?????????? I just received my Opus!!! I can't believe it..I'm so excited lol I started to scream and jump :jump: :lmao: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:cheers: :party: :bounce

I still can't believe that I finally got my Opus after waiting for it like FOREVER.lol at last. :D
:th_rogerfriedman:

Aaaaaaaaaa

The OPUS get to israel!!!!

me and friends from israel order the MJ OPUS in September and today is the day!!!

it's amazing book.....I'm speechless!!!!

it's beautiful

Wooohooo it's a happy day in Israel. It was a long wait for you guys, but worth it, cos it's gorgeous don't you think?

:punk:Gorgeous, Amazing,beautiful.... one of the best MJ item i have!!! :punk:

it's so sad that MJ didn't achieve to see this book after it's done.

OMG guess what?????????? I just received my Opus!!! I can't believe it..I'm so excited lol I started to scream and jump :jump: :lmao: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I still can't believe that I finally got my Opus after waiting for it like FOREVER.lol at last. :D
:th_rogerfriedman:

OMG!!! SO happy for you!! :huggy: Isn't it absolutely beautiful!!?

OMG!!! SO happy for you!! :huggy: Isn't it absolutely beautiful!!?

Thank you so much, Alanna. :D :hug: It is absolutely the most beautiful book I've ever seen & had. I'm just speechless. :heart: so happy to have it.

Congrats to you guys in Israel! I hope you enjoy the books. I'm still happy I canceled my order, honestly I am soo happy, not less happy than you. I should of never ordered it from the start.

My OPUS Day!!!! (In Israel)

it's biggggg and amazinggggggg

i didn't understand why the don't send us the reality card.

PICT0203.jpg

PICT0204.jpg

PICT0205.jpg

PICT0206.jpg

PICT0207.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaa

The OPUS get to israel!!!!

me and friends from israel order the MJ OPUS in September and today is the day!!!

it's amazing book.....I'm speechless!!!!

it's beautiful

So finally!!!!!! :clapping::clapping:
It really took them a LOOOONGGG TIME to do what they must do :doh:
I can imagine your happiness, it is really exciting after such a looooonggg time waiting. So... let's dance our happy dance!!!

happy-dance.jpg

wow!
i sent an e-mail to Karl and he promised to send me the card and a glove.
it is a fact that they're now sending out another glove to people upon request.
i can't believe he still rejected you with this reason . They showed two gloves in the advertisement.We should have received two gloves.

Yes, they can be really strange.
I think they believe we are fools

So finally!!!!!! :clapping::clapping:
It really took them a LOOOONGGG TIME to do what they must do :doh:
I can imagine your happiness, it is really exciting after such a looooonggg time waiting. So... let's dance our happy dance!!!

happy-dance.jpg

:D Thank you!!!!! yeah it was very very exciting..I can't even describe how I felt when the deliveryman came with my opus. :cheers: :party:
This book is AMAZING! A real treasure. :heart:

:D Thank you!!!!! yeah it was very very exciting..I can't even describe how I felt when the deliveryman came with my opus. :cheers: :party:
This book is AMAZING! A real treasure. :heart:

Isn't it?
I like it so much and it really holds a special meaning.
It's very emotional to see it.
The pics are great and it's so much about Michael... bu still... bittersweet, as usual. But ok, let's keep it positive :)
You've got your book and that's really great!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:cheers:

Back