'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

Me too from Israel. When I called them the time before the last one, I herd the saying, that the Israel Opuses have been dispatched... I don't know if you'll get yours soon but I have to say, I don't know, today my pain is officially over, you should settle this as soon as possible

Me too from Israel. When I called them the time before the last one, I herd the saying, that the Israel Opuses have been dispatched... I don't know if you'll get yours soon but I have to say, I don't know, today my pain is officially over, you should settle this as soon as possible

And when was the time before the last one that you called them?

oh so if the books have been sent to Israel a week ago, they should be here already, no? I'm so sick of this waiting. They didn't even give us tracking numbers.

:punk::punk::wild::wild::clapping::clapping::clap::clap::clap::woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

MY OPUS HAS ARRIVED!!!!

LET'S PARTY PEOPLE!! DRINKS ARE ON ME!!!

boat_drinks.jpg

pi_drinks_470_470x352.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-omg1.jpg

I DIDN'T KNOW, DEAR FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So great!!!! Congratulations!!!
weeeeeeee!!! (sure you felt like MJ on his cherry picker :D)

Did you like it??? :dancin::dancin:

Sat-lets-party-webentry.gif

I received my OR card today and it took me just one e-mail:eek:mg:

That is unbelievable!! To who did you sent an e-mail?

I have communicated with Andy last couple of weeks because my Opus had some productions errors. He replied very quickly to most of the e-mails. I had to sent him a reminder a few times, but that's understanble since he recieves loads of e-mail.

He took care of my problem very well, and sent me a replacement without any discussion. After I received the replacement, I asked him where the reality card was and if he could give me a update on the Nate Giorgio print. Haven't heard from him since.

That is unbelievable!! To who did you sent an e-mail?

I have communicated with Andy last couple of weeks because my Opus had some productions errors. He replied very quickly to most of the e-mails. I had to sent him a reminder a few times, but that's understanble since he recieves loads of e-mail.

He took care of my problem very well, and sent me a replacement without any discussion. After I received the replacement, I asked him where the reality card was and if he could give me a update on the Nate Giorgio print. Haven't heard from him since.

I've sent my e-mail to lara@krakengroup.com
I never got a reply, but the card arrived 12 days later;)

I've sent my e-mail to lara@krakengroup.com
I never got a reply, but the card arrived 12 days later;)

Did you get an actual OR card?

Because I got a package today with gloves and a regular postcard. The front is a picture of Michael during the Bad tour. On the back, there's information about the OR extras website and a message saying that I could unlock content at the site eventually with the password that was emailed. I don't think that card will actually work though. I think we'll still have to print out whatever image they put up later (if they put one up).

So either there's been some type of miscommunication between Kraken and everyone else, or I got jipped... again.

Did you get an actual OR card?

Because I got a package today with gloves and a regular postcard. The front is a picture of Michael during the Bad tour. On the back, there's information about the OR extras website and a message saying that I could unlock content at the site eventually with the password that was emailed. I don't think that card will actually work though. I think we'll still have to print out whatever image they put up later (if they put one up).

So either there's been some type of miscommunication between Kraken and everyone else, or I got jipped... again.

Everyone got that same card you just described. I don't think the actual OR card like we have seen it in that video was ever made.

Can somebody please make pictures of both ( opus reality card and nate giorgio print) ?

yess... mine is the same... i'm wondering how much time they need to post the interactive stuff....

I think this company is really a mess.
We (that is, me and another friends from Chile) have been sending lots of messages to him. Firt, Dipash dared to say he was not involved in this. So I answered to him and copied everyone I knew at Opus (including the manager) and OH, surprise!! He answered and he was in charged.
They say they are going to send the cards this week, but not the second glove. Wanna know his silly answer?

"There is actually no missing glove. The Official Michael Jackson Opus comes with one glove, as this is seen as a tribute to the late king of pop. We even agreed this with the MJ estate."

So the man thinks we are stupid. What is that??? :angry: Do you think the Estate would be wasting its time in one or two gloves? I sent them a copy of the pictures originally posted by themselves and then they stopped it.

But yet, no info about the new painting by Nate Giorgio, the translations, the website, etc.

This is such a boring thing. By the way, has anybody read the whole book by now? :scratch:

Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
No big thing, really... but we paid for this, so we HAVE to have it. Period :angry:

Yes, that's what I received. Thanks Sassie. :)

But it isn't the Opus Reality card that was shown on Today show. I think it's just a plain postcard and I don't believe it will do any good, even once the interactive site is put up, if ever. We'll see I guess.

Hi there,

Haven't been on here for a while. Can someone please give me a quick update on the whole opus scenario???

I received my book in Dec (i was one of the lucky ones!) but no reality card. I emailed Opus last week and have not received a reply. Can someone tell me if they know what is happening about the interactive card, and also what is the print i keep reading about???

Thank you x

Hi there,

Haven't been on here for a while. Can someone please give me a quick update on the whole opus scenario???

I received my book in Dec (i was one of the lucky ones!) but no reality card. I emailed Opus last week and have not received a reply. Can someone tell me if they know what is happening about the interactive card, and also what is the print i keep reading about???

Thank you x

The update is really simple: There is NO single update from Kraken Opus. The so very exciting and new and unique website has never been launched and some customers are still waiting for their books to arrive.

:(

That's it.

For anyone who wants some help regarding refunds, I can tell that this are the details that I was asked to send by Lara, in order to get refunded:

Home Address
Order Number
Bank Name
Bank Address
Account name
Sort Code and/or Bic Code
SWIFT Code
IBAN Number

For Sort/Bic/SWIFT code, you need to contact your bank and ask about it, my bank for instance has only Swift code out of this three. So that's what I gave.
For IBAN number also contact your bank.

For anyone who wants some help regarding refunds, I can tell that this are the details that I was asked to send by Lara, in order to get refunded:

Home Address
Order Number
Bank Name
Bank Address
Account name
Sort Code and/or Bic Code
SWIFT Code
IBAN Number

For Sort/Bic/SWIFT code, you need to contact your bank and ask about it, my bank for instance has only Swift code out of this three. So that's what I gave.
For IBAN number also contact your bank.

Thank you so much for the useful info. I'm just trying figure out what is that SWIFT Code. Are you from Israel too, right? can you to tell what it means? thanks!

guys, unfortunately due to Icelandic volcano ash floating around in Europe so the majority airports seem remain closed. So we must wait a little longer for the book. That's what I know. I really think the book is really worth to wait, I guess refunds is not a good option. Anyway, this is my personal opinion.
Keep The Faith!!!

Thank you so much for the useful info. I'm just trying figure out what is that SWIFT Code. Are you from Israel too, right? can you to tell what it means? thanks!

It doesn't matter what it means, you just need to call your bank and ask for it.

guys, unfortunately due to Icelandic volcano ash floating around in Europe so the majority airports seem remain closed. So we must wait a little longer for the book. That's what I know. I really think the book is really worth to wait, I guess refunds is not a good option. Anyway, this is my personal opinion.
Keep The Faith!!!

Lucky guys!!!
They always have this kind of things to excuse themselves from doing what they should (and the volcanos should think better before supporting this company!! :angry:)

Lucky guys!!!
They always have this kind of things to excuse themselves from doing what they should (and the volcanos should think better before supporting this company!! :angry:)

yes, this is really disaster for us.

how is going in Chile after the shake, PCR?

I can't believe it, I got my tracking info today!!!!! :cheers: I'm sooo happy :D (cant believe I'm so happy just because of the tracking info, I guess it's because I didn't really expect to get the opus anymore lol)

Other friends in Israel also get their tracking info today.

For those of you who already have you opus, how long did it take for it to reach you since when you got the tracking info? Mine says it will be shipped today and delivered to me by the 28th, should I trust this information or just continue waiting with no particular expectation like I did so far? lol

I can't believe it, I got my tracking info today!!!!! :cheers: I'm sooo happy :D (cant believe I'm so happy just because of the tracking info, I guess it's because I didn't really expect to get the opus anymore lol)

Other friends in Israel also get their tracking info today.

For those of you who already have you opus, how long did it take for it to reach you since when you got the tracking info? Mine says it will be shipped today and delivered to me by the 28th, should I trust this information or just continue waiting with no particular expectation like I did so far? lol

Didn't take long for me. It arrived earlier than they said. I think it was less then a week.

Back