'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

I have been emailing with Dipesh last week. And yesterday I received a pair of gloves and the reality card. It was said by someone else, the reality card doens't make a lot of sense, it's just a postcard. Actually it looks nothing like the one showed in the video that was on the website.

I am very happy with the gloves though, because I don't want to get smudges from my fingers (not that they're dirty or anything :D) on the book. And I couldn't find them in a store anywhere.

i got my card today. and its just a postcard.saying on the back about sending a code to my email . what happened to the reality card. they showed us all at the start

I just emailed and this is what I got....

Thank you for your email. I no longer work for Opus Media Group.

From now on please contact Dipesh Davadra on dipesh@krakengroup.com or 0207 213 9587.

Kind Regards

Hannah Cocking

Ah so I just got my postcard in the post! (really they should start replying emails to say things are done instead of leaving us in the air)

It really is just an ordinary postcard. I thought it would be a bit more flashy looking but still it's nice to have it.

I'm so sorry to all of you still having problems with this. It must be so frustrating for you guys, and it ruins the happiness of getting the book. :( Kraken screwed up in an epic way.

Now I can celebrate....

My Opus arrived today!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:punk: :punk: :punk:

He arrived perfect and intact with the gloves and the card. Who has not received still confident, that miracles exist. lol! :wild:

I really never thought I would receive my Opus. :wild: :yes:

I are sooooooooooo happy. :D :punk:

I just emailed and this is what I got....

Thank you for your email. I no longer work for Opus Media Group.
From now on please contact Dipesh Davadra on dipesh@krakengroup.com or 0207 213 9587.
Kind Regards
Hannah Cocking
Ok, so they are once again playing with us. See the answer I received from Dipesh:

De: Dipesh Davadra [mailto:dipesh@Krakengroup.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 26 de marzo de 2010 13:08
Para: ----
CC: ----
Asunto: RE: MJ Opus, UPDATE request for Chile (March 2010)
fficeffice" />)

Now I can celebrate....

My Opus arrived today!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I really never thought I would receive my Opus. :wild: :yes:

I are sooooooooooo happy. :D :punk:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
I feel really happy everytime I see one of us finally get their book.

Did you like it? Did you read it? Did you like the pics?? How heavy is it for you? Tell us!!

As it turned out, the books to the Ukraine were sent with WRONG customs documents AGAIN and people are forced to pay the customs duty AGAIN. As the books for Russia weren't even sent out yet AT ALL, they were lying around somewhere for the whole week.

I don't know what to do at this point. Probably asking for a refund is the best idea. I would also write to some Regulation agency that could investigate this whole situation and probably fine Kraken. Can you guys help me and tell me what agency in Britain deals with things like that?

WHAT??????
AGAIN?????? AGAIN????
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
but... how can they be so.... SO.... unprofessional, to say the least.
This is not only stupid, but mainly illegal.
I think it is time for you to get your money back or simply forget about it and be "surprised" by huge red book that might come unexpectedly to your door.

This is so bad, dear, so unfair. You are there!!!!! You should have your copies!!!!! :no:

Please let us know what your plans are. Do those sites work to place some complains? :doh:

WHAT??????
AGAIN?????? AGAIN????
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
but... how can they be so.... SO.... unprofessional, to say the least.
This is not only stupid, but mainly illegal.
I think it is time for you to get your money back or simply forget about it and be "surprised" by huge red book that might come unexpectedly to your door.

This is so bad, dear, so unfair. You are there!!!!! You should have your copies!!!!! :no:

Please let us know what your plans are. Do those sites work to place some complains? :doh:

I think I will choose to forget and be surprised. I haven't lost hope yet and think it will be delivered sooner or later. And let's face it, I want the book, especially since my tribute is in it.... *sigh*

Ordered mine in November, got it at last at the weekend!!

It's worth the wait guys!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
I feel really happy everytime I see one of us finally get their book.

Did you like it? Did you read it? Did you like the pics?? How heavy is it for you? Tell us!!
Thanks!!!!! :wild: :wild: :wild:

I loved the book! :wub: I have not started reading the book because it is too big and want to read quietly. But I looked at all the pages and the pictures are beautiful and wonderful. :wub: The book is very large and very, very, very heavy and was difficult to load it. lol! :yes: Worth the wait. In a moment I thought I would never would receive my book and suddenly.... my book arrives. :wild: :punk:

I think I will choose to forget and be surprised. I haven't lost hope yet and think it will be delivered sooner or later. And let's face it, I want the book, especially since my tribute is in it.... *sigh*

Ok, I would do the same. In fact, I did the same, and yes, I was surprised (and then the mega earthquake came... just to show what a big surprise receiving the Opus was :eek: ).

Did you get to know which of your tributes was there?

those guys :doh:

Um, I am now getting bored of the Opus Media Group. Their sorting book are so so so inefficient. Worst of all, you even can't get a reply from them. OMG.

I am absolutelly pissed! They are pleaying us as if we were idiots! Some people got TWO gloves and a card with their book (or after requesting them in emails), but some still got nothing or got a message that the card is only available electronically. :doh: We know it's NOT true, right? If it's ONLY available electronically, how come other people got them in the mail? Hosnestly, can't we complain somewhere?

I was looking through my e-mails from Opus coz I still don't have my card. I have recieved some mail with a code in it though but hey they should sent us a card as promised.. just like the 2 gloves we didn't get.. anyway I was wondering something.

to make up for the delay to your copy being delivered before Christmas. You will receive a limited edition art print created by Nate Giorgio (one of Michael’s favourite artists and a significant contributor to the Opus). This unique print has already been commissioned and will not be available for sale to the general public. The limited edition art print of Michael Jackson by Nate is a true one off and collectors piece. These will be posted individually to you in the New Year. blabla about other vouchers

Did somebody get the print allready? I'm planning to e-mail them but maybe some have the information?

Anyone get the opus reality card thing yet?

I got mine eventually but that was after mailing a couple of times. I first emailed Dipesh who said he would send it. It was a week gone by and no card came. I don't live far from London so I thought it should have come by then. So I emailed him again and cc'd just about everyone like Karl e.t.c....no reply. Then I emailed Lara, she told me to email someone else called Matt (matt@krakengroup.com) with my address and order number. I did that. He never replied so I thought that was the end of that! More waiting. Just as I sent off another email ti Dipesh e.t.c. on Monday morning I received mine in the post.

Edited just to add: I just received another one just now. At least this one isn't bent and old looking! I guess the moral of this story is to....wait and be persistent!

Last edited:
Did somebody get the print allready? I'm planning to e-mail them but maybe some have the information?

When I asked about a week ago they said "Regarding the Nate Giorgio prints, these are currently being printed but its just taking a bit of time - sorry for the delay"

... guess its the waiting game as per usual :)

I didn't get a card with my book? Should I of done?

I didn't buy the book myself, it was a birthday present, which I did ask for, so haven't had/seen the e-mails etc

I just got the book and 1 white glove. Am I missing something?

I didn't get a card with my book? Should I of done?

I didn't buy the book myself, it was a birthday present, which I did ask for, so haven't had/seen the e-mails etc

I just got the book and 1 white glove. Am I missing something?

Yes, you should receive a card (which plays billie jean if you keep it in front of???) with the book.
Neither did I receive the card, but I'm not gonna ask for a card which probably cost less than the shipping for them.

I would like to thank eveybody who shared the information regarding the delivery of Opus on this thread. I ordered it in August, and finally received it a couple of days ago after writing to them several times. No card either. I'm very disappointed at the mess they are creating but if not for you guys I could not have imagined that I would somehow get it someday... So thank you very much, again!

I would like to thank eveybody who shared the information regarding the delivery of Opus on this thread. I ordered it in August, and finally received it a couple of days ago after writing to them several times. No card either. I'm very disappointed at the mess they are creating but if not for you guys I could not have imagined that I would somehow get it someday... So thank you very much, again!

YEAHHHH and again someone who finally received it. It's still worthwhile to wait. The book is so beautifull!! A bit heavy though yeah, so not an every day easy read.

Later on I've also received a complete pair of gloves and the reality card. The reality card looks way different then what was shown in the video on their website. It's just a normal postcard, nothing exciting.

I think Opus has never dealed with this many orders and that's why they are screwing up. It's not easy to send such large packages to all shorts of countries. They should have just taken a longer timeframe and leave the christmas delivery out. I ended up getting mine 3 weeks later. But I'm glad I got it at all reading all your stories here.

I'm really happy to know more and more of us are geting their books. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

To JMie and all of those still waiting... be patient, write a lot to Opus even if you get no answer, you'll see in the end it was all worth it.

If your billing address is different than your shipping adress, check if the book didn't arrive to the billing address, I got mine there.

If your book is damaged, ask for perfection, they promised and Michael wouldn't like nothing less.

If you didn't get 1 glove, print and card, ask for them, you paid for all those as well.

Peace, hugs, love and a scream for justice today.

Back