'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

Isn't it?
I like it so much and it really holds a special meaning.
It's very emotional to see it.
The pics are great and it's so much about Michael... bu still... bittersweet, as usual. But ok, let's keep it positive :)
You've got your book and that's really great!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:cheers:

yeah, that's very true. It was so emotional to see it, I had tears in my eyes but I was smiling too. wow to see all these rare pictures of Michael and the familiar ones in big size & good quality..I'm so happy to have this book. I try to stay positive too..we must. :hug: :heart: Thanks again lol ;)

My Opus status has changed from 'processing' to 'dispatched'. How long will it take to come to my home? Any ideas? [excited]

They decided to drop the idea of translations because there was not enough demand for them. that's what they explained.(either in an email or the website)

LOL.... you know what they told to us? That they hadn't offer that and then when I told them they had actually done so, they said they "didn't think" they will do it.

So many offers and much lack of respect from them :doh:

My Opus status has changed from 'processing' to 'dispatched'. How long will it take to come to my home? Any ideas? [excited]

There's really no way to know it. I got no tracking number at all, the book just "arrived" and then, other friends did got the tracking and the "dispatched" and had to wait for weeks... so I would just suggest be patient, this should mean it is really (and finally) close :)

Let us know when you get it!!

yeah, that's very true. It was so emotional to see it, I had tears in my eyes but I was smiling too. wow to see all these rare pictures of Michael and the familiar ones in big size & good quality..I'm so happy to have this book. I try to stay positive too..we must. :hug: :heart: Thanks again lol ;)

I hear you!! We must try our best, but it can be really difficult.
You know my funny story? I received my Opus a few hours before our earthquake, in fact, I finished checking it, taking pics and sharing them with friends, i got to bed and then, in 15 minutes, the earth started shaking like crazy!! So I will forever have mixfeelings with my Opus :*****:

I hear you!! We must try our best, but it can be really difficult.
You know my funny story? I received my Opus a few hours before our earthquake, in fact, I finished checking it, taking pics and sharing them with friends, i got to bed and then, in 15 minutes, the earth started shaking like crazy!! So I will forever have mixfeelings with my Opus :*****:

:better: oh I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm glad that everything is ok with you and I totally understand how you feel. I got my book a week after my birthday so I see it as a birthday present from Michael (silly huh? lol as long as I finally got my opus..I've waited so long)

Yesterday I received an e-mail from Lara from the Kraken Group in which she says that a reality card will be sent to me but that it can't be used at this moment since the Opus Reality isn't live yet.

She also said that the Nate Giorgio print isn't finished yet, but will be available.
We have to be very patient with the Kraken Group and although everything takes rediculously long I believe that in the end they will deliver.. They did so far. Patience, that's the key word!

Good to hear that finally everyone seems to recieve there opus, congrats!

My fedex status jumped to 'In transit' status, but now estimated delivery shows May 17, 2010 !!!!!!!! Dude you really need 10 days?!!!

I got my Opus too!!! :cheers:
I got it last sunday and it's soo great :clapping: I can't believe it's actually here.

It's amazing and beautiful and extremely big and heavy lol

Here is me and my oupus :D

IMG_3637.jpg

I got it last sunday and it's soo great :clapping: I can't believe it's actually here.

IMG_3637.jpg

:punk::punk::punk:
Congratulations Avi!!!!
Enjoy your OPUS.....

Although I've seen other people's pictures of it, yours has really put into perspective how large it is, with you next to it.

Yeah it's gigantic lol. Very difficult to carry. I felt really bad for the Fedex guy who had to deliver it to my house with no elevator. It goes against the saying that good things comes in small sizes- this book is huge and amazing :rofl:

:punk::punk::punk:
Congratulations Avi!!!!
Enjoy your OPUS.....

Shmul :cheers: thanks :D enjoy your opus too :punk: Now we need to figure out where to put it lol

IMG_3637.jpg

congratulations!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Enjoy your new treasure!!!
:cheers:

:better: oh I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm glad that everything is ok with you and I totally understand how you feel. I got my book a week after my birthday so I see it as a birthday present from Michael (silly huh? lol as long as I finally got my opus..I've waited so long)

nnaaahhh, why silly?
It's great you got it on time!!
(late... but well... at least we have it :lol:)

IMG_3637.jpg

Man that book is HUGE!

Yeah it's gigantic lol. Very difficult to carry. I felt really bad for the Fedex guy who had to deliver it to my house with no elevator. It goes against the saying that good things comes in small sizes- this book is huge and amazing :rofl:

Shmul :cheers: thanks :D enjoy your opus too :punk: Now we need to figure out where to put it lol

:punk::punk:LOL

try in the closet or something..
it's hard to be MJ fan & collector.

PICT0209.jpg

PICT0212.jpg

PICT0208.jpg

I just called a FedEx guy and he told me that my Opus will arrive tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

LoL! looks like i wont be able 2 even carry that book then......DARN IT!

13 kilos of Michael Jackson (package included).
No bad. Maybe that is why it takes so long to arrive... :scratch:

I have just received a loosy envelope with my "OMG-MAGICAL-CARD-WORTHLESS-WITHOUT-THE-SITE" thing and a pair of gloves. Finally!!! But just take a look at the state of this things... Such a great service!!

2P1010014.jpg

3P1010015.jpg

Great to have both gloves (actually, I have 3 now), but about the site and Nate's drawing AND the translations they offered... nothing!!

enojo.gif

so are we getting the reality card or not?

Yes, but only if you ask (many times) for it. Email Kraken and ask them for your card and gloves (the card is but a cheap postcard, not what they initially offered, but anyway, we paid for that). We need a code to access the website. The website is not ready... YET!!! :doh:

whats the nate giorgio print?
It's a new drawing by Nate they promised back in January to "compensate" to those of us receiving our Opus so late. So far, they just keep saying "it is not ready yet", same as with the site.

:no:

I can't believe some people still have not recieved their book. I got mine in December and it's now May! That's just unacceptable. This is definetly the last time I will purchase anything from Kraken Opus. They have done so many things wrong. And on top of that, there are so many factual mistakes in the Opus that any MJ fan would have caught.

I have just received a loosy envelope with my "OMG-MAGICAL-CARD-WORTHLESS-WITHOUT-THE-SITE" thing and a pair of gloves. Finally!!! But just take a look at the state of this things... Such a great service!!

2P1010014.jpg

3P1010015.jpg

Great to have both gloves (actually, I have 3 now), but about the site and Nate's drawing AND the translations they offered... nothing!!

enojo.gif

Yep that's exactly how mine arrived too

I can't believe they still haven't got the opus reality up and running. What is taking them so long? they can't blame that on volcanic ash, customs, weather e.t.c.

Yes, but only if you ask (many times) for it. Email Kraken and ask them for your card and gloves (the card is but a cheap postcard, not what they initially offered, but anyway, we paid for that). We need a code to access the website. The website is not ready... YET!!! :doh:

It's a new drawing by Nate they promised back in January to "compensate" to those of us receiving our Opus so late. So far, they just keep saying "it is not ready yet", same as with the site.

:no:

regards to the website, i have my code and i know it isnt up yet, which take the p**s

and the nate print i heard nothing about because i recieved mine xmas eve.

Think I'm gonna look through my Opus tonight, haven't looked at it since I received it and that was very brief. :(

Back