'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

I just spoke with them and they said all the Europe got delayed because of the custom. She said Customs released them yesterday and that we should get our tracking numbers latest today. I asked about the Gloves she said all the OPUS books come with 2 Gloves but since this is Michael Jackson OPUS it comes with one. I even told her it says on your page 2 but she said I know but the Michael Jackson will only come with one Glove again. She even said that the OPUS reality will come later next year probably in January they will send them to all of us.

I heard that on a show there was a guy talking about Michael's Opus book, he stated that he would be taking Michael's children a Opus book for each Child to have. :D :yes::)
I still can’t believe I’m a part of this. I miss him so much what a bittersweet feeling to be happy for a book and crying at the same time for something that I just can’t accept. :cry: Michael will always be alive in my heart I just miss him so much.

Hi! I'm in it too:) I'm just very touched to know that his children will be reading my words. I'm very excited! To be a part of something that is Michaels legacy is very special and an honor.

Hi! I'm in it too:) I'm just very touched to know that his children will be reading my words. I'm very excited! To be a part of something that is Michaels legacy is very special and an honor.

I just can’t wait anymore I have to know what they have chosen. I have no idea since I’ve sent many things. It looks like its only 1 page with the fan contributions. I hope it’s not only one word from me =). If only someone could tell me ... don’t want to collapse out of stress now. :doh: :D

I just can’t wait anymore I have to know what they have chosen. I have no idea since I’ve sent many things. It looks like its only 1 page with the fan contributions. I hope it’s not only one word from me =). If only someone could tell me ... don’t want to collapse out of stress now. :doh: :D

I dont have the Opus but I've seen a pic of the fan page and yes we (written contributions) are all jammed on one page it seems.

Where is my Opus? It's the 18th in NZ.
They now have FOUR working days to deliver & guess what ? Fedex have no idea no record of my name or address.
Opus Customer service is so shit.

hehe I believe the chosen contributions can be found on this page :)
http://www.krakenopus.com/family/michaeljackson/fans_tributes.php
Hope thats what your looking for :)

I´ve just got the shipping email!!! :wild:
Hope it will arrive before christmas!!!!! :punk:
Can´t wait anymore!!! :timer:

Where do you live? :D I still haven't had it, it must still be caught in UK Customs!

Hi there,

Opus is about to be let loose into Europe.
I just received my tracking number and I'm from the Netherlands.

Can't wait!

Hey Guys..News from Italy.... i have just received an email by FedEx with the tracking number..and the estimated delivery is Dec 23, 2009 by 8:00 PM.....

WOW!!! i can't wait... but i want the opus reality card too!!! :O(
it's impossible they don't give you it!!!

Okay, so tracking numbers seem to be popping up now..... at least that's something....

Hey Guys..News from Italy.... i have just received an email by FedEx with the tracking number..and the estimated delivery is Dec 23, 2009 by 8:00 PM.....

WOW!!! i can't wait... but i want the opus reality card too!!! :O(
it's impossible they don't give you it!!!

About time aswell, we had to wait long enough for our tickets and some people still havent got them, but this takes the piss ha

tracking number just rolled in... the mail says the book is starting today on its journey overhere, expected arrival date is 22nd of december... next friday :) i think i'll take the day off then...

tracking number just rolled in... the mail says the book is starting today on its journey overhere, expected arrival date is 22nd of december... next friday :) i think i'll take the day off then...

22nd is next Tuesday, not Friday! :) :D

hehe I believe the chosen contributions can be found on this page :)
http://www.krakenopus.com/family/michaeljackson/fans_tributes.php
Hope thats what your looking for :)

Those are drawings and we are curious about written tributes, which are not posted on the site. I completely forgot what I wrote and can't wait to see. Also, when I see it, then I will finally completely believe it. Because right now there's still a thought in my mind that it might be a mistake :timer:

How can it take six days from UK to another European country? It should be 2days with FedEx.

Now I am nervous... I haven't received mine yet... I wonder if they consider Russia a part of Europe. Or does Europe for them mean European Union only?

I also received the tracking number today and estimated delivery is on december 23rd.

Nothing for me yet either...but if they haven't been released by UK Customs yet then I suppose we won't hear until that happens! Has anyone from the UK had a tracking email/number? :)

OMG The book is 13.0 kg/28.7 lbs and 400 pages and they only gave the fans 1 page. :hysterical: :doh: Well I don’t want to say too much at least they gave us something :angel::D Happy happy happy !!!

Back