'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

Just got the E-Mail from FedEx! I will receive the Opus early next week. I am from Germany!

fedexb.jpg

Congrats to everyone who has received their book thus far!

That's just an excuse for not sending a pair of gloves. I paid for two and I should get two.

That's also illegal in the the UK under the "Trades Description Act" which basically states that as a seller you should deliver what you promise. As the description on the Opus website states that all Opuses will come with a pair of gloves, we should expect to receive a pair of gloves!

:clapping: Seconding this. I was really looking forward to using the two gloves, because I want to keep the pages in mint condition. No fingerprint marks and the like. How am I supposed to do that with a book this big and only one glove?

If they had said they were only going to send one, I would have prepared and bought my own. But they didn't. On their website they said they were going to send two, and the photo also shows two. I just want what I paid for, and for them to keep their word with what's going to be included. :glare: They ought to send the extra glove out with the Reality Cards.

*checks email* Still no tracking code either. Oh, FedEx.

Have you been keeping up with the thread? :p I don't think we'll get them tomorrow, it's more likely to be next Tuesday/Wednesday :)

Yes I have but what you are referring to is the FedEx/ticketmaster orders - The Times Offer orders are different as they are coming via 'Interlink' not via FedEx.

Just got off phone with Opus in UK, guy hadn't a clue why book was only containing one Glove. Told me anyone that ordered it before December should have it by Christmas. Also that FED x are very slow in contacting customers (Why bloody deal with them then).

I don't think it will come to regular bookstores. Only the Opus store & I think Saks fifth Avenue in the US might carry it. I have no idea if any canadian stores will have it, maybe Ogilvy. It is the only high end store that I can think of here is Montreal.

Check Amazon, they will have it fairly soon. They are out of stock now, but they will be getting some later on.

Mine was ordered last September from Ticketmaster, so I am hoping it gets here ASAP. Otherwise, I won't get it before Xmas.

I ordered mine from Ticketmaster as well....I'm in ALberta

:cheers:
I just got off the phone again with Ticketmaster. I told the lady I was told Monday I would be receiving tracking no. in a few days and have had nothing yet.

Get this. Lady told me it has nothing to do with them and they know nothing. I told her I bought it from you, which she replied, "No you bought it from Opus, they will deliver it by the end of December." I told her we were promised by Christmas we would have it. To which again I was told it was nothing to do with Ticketmaster. I said how come man on Monday told me to expect tracking no. in a few days. Woman just refused to talk about it.

I am even more mad now.

OMG, thanks for this info...I ordered from Ticketmaster as well, and I was gonna call them to inquire, but seeing that you got nowhere with them, I won't even bother...This is getting soooo frustrating!! Who the hell do we contact then?? I don't want to call Kraken directly seeing as it's in the UK?? I emailed them a day and a half ago, and nothing from them...BUT, I did get the email delivery update last friday saying that those who ordered before December 1st, will get their opus hopefully before the 18th, and surely before Christmas...I ordered mine on October 9!! I can't wait anymore, I"m scared it's gonna get lost or for some reason, they lose my address...This is driving me insane, really...

Just got this email from The Times offer people:

Dear Mr ......,
We are expecting our stock to arrive today, your order will be shipped by
next day courier and so should be with you by the middle of next week at the
latest.

Kind regards

Kelly Barnaby

...which means they still don't have stock yet?!

The email also originates from www.sparkledirect.com so they must be the ones sending it out?

Has anyone in the states other than in California or NewYork receive their Opus yet?
Someone from Arizona got theirs already. If NY got one today, I have a feeling I might get mine also. I live on the east coast.

I've received my tracking number this morning :) the package should be in fedex hands by the end of the day and delivered to me in Italy on the 22nd

Just got this email from The Times offer people:

Dear Mr ......,
We are expecting our stock to arrive today, your order will be shipped by
next day courier and so should be with you by the middle of next week at the
latest.

Kind regards

Kelly Barnaby

...which means they still don't have stock yet?!

The email also originates from www.sparkledirect.com so they must be the ones sending it out?

I deffly havent got this email yet :(,it so silly as the opus shop has the bloody books in there already :mello:,thanks for letting us know xoxox

Can anyone who has already got the book make a photo of invoice?
What is the price of OPUS in the invoice? Is 28$ for delivery included in the price or not?

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Just got off phone with Opus in UK, guy hadn't a clue why book was only containing one Glove. Told me anyone that ordered it before December should have it by Christmas. Also that FED x are very slow in contacting customers (Why bloody deal with them then).

OMG I also called them today, I asked about the Gloves she said all the OPUS books come with 2 Gloves but since this is Michael Jackson OPUS it will come with one. I even told her that it says 2 gloves on their page but she said I know but the Michael Jackson will only come with one Glove. This is ridiculous and false advertising. Now suddenly this guy doesn’t have a clue. :doh:

OMG I also called them today, I asked about the Gloves she said all the OPUS books come with 2 Gloves but since this is Michael Jackson OPUS it will come with one. I even told her that it says 2 gloves on their page but she said I know but the Michael Jackson will only come with one Glove. This is ridiculous and false advertising. Now suddenly this guy doesn’t have a clue. :doh:

Oh!! I see... so this is Michael's fault.... Michael's fault????

enojo.gif

Oh!! I see... so this is Michael's fault.... Michael's fault????

enojo.gif

:hysterical: Another reason to sue the estate … :hysterical: I mean the OPUS will do it :D

Look we have 112 pages already about this book :doh:

Last edited:
I didn't see an invoice when I opened the box. I paid US$193 total for the Opus; that included the delivery charge.

:hysterical: Another reason to sue the estate … :hysterical: I mean the OPUS will do it :D

Look we have 112 pages already about this book :doh:

Amazing... you just see how much they are affecting our nerves. Those books should be already on our hands and the forum should be EMPTY!!! We should all be enjoying our Opus.

Well, a friend from Germany has just received her tracking number. So things seems to be better for Europe now. They simply forgot about us in the end of the world :(

Amazing... you just see how much they are affecting our nerves. Those books should be already on our hands and the forum should be EMPTY!!! We should all be enjoying our Opus.

Well, a friend from Germany has just received her tracking number. So things seems to be better for Europe now. They simply forgot about us in the end of the world :(

not really because people in the uk havent got tracking no.s or their opus yet :(

I am so stressed and anxious because I haven't received anything and I am leaving on vacation.

That's just an excuse for not sending a pair of gloves. I paid for two and I should get two.

That's also illegal in the the UK under the "Trades Description Act" which basically states that as a seller you should deliver what you promise. As the description on the Opus website states that all Opuses will come with a pair of gloves, we should expect to receive a pair of gloves!

Ur right..

Memefan i'm from canada on Ont i don't have the book at all in my book stores at all :no: :cry: i really want one so badly :yes: :(

Hun, I think they will be available in Opus stores and other special stores, you have to search on the Opus website for a store near you. People here pre-ordered them because they cost less when pre-ordering. Perhaps you could ring or get your mum to ring and see if you can still get it at a discounted price, I think someone else was able to do that.

Yes I have but what you are referring to is the FedEx/ticketmaster orders - The Times Offer orders are different as they are coming via 'Interlink' not via FedEx.

So when do we get them then? I'm from the UK, haven't had any email (I don't think they have my email address..my mum ordered with The Times offer by phone)

Edit: Just seen your other post, thanks for the info..

michaelloverforever1980, michaelloverforever1980, loveyousave and anyone else who ordered from The Times Book Offer.
I called them on Monday and they said it would be dispatched Monday/Tuesday which never happened, then I called them yesterday and they were waiting on stock ......and now called them this morning and she said that they will get them in today and depending where I am on the list I should have it by the middle of next week.

She said that they won't be sending out tracking numbers but it will just turn up by Interlink.

Here's the telephone number if someone wants to give them a call to see what they say to them - 0845 2712134.

The more we pester the more they will want to do something about it?!

I will presume that Kraken will have a list of our names and will forward the cards onto us too direct?! First things first - I want my OPUS before Christmas! please!:)

Anyone else with anymore new on the Times customers?

(oh and my 100th post - yipee!)

I'm getting so annoyed...still nothing about tracking numbers or anything. Seems to be they cock anything up that has to do with Michael. :( I'm going away for Christmas as well so no idea what I'll do if it doesn't arrive before then.

I didn't see an invoice when I opened the box. I paid US$193 total for the Opus; that included the delivery charge.

Thank you!
It is interesting, how the book will pass the customs without invoice?
I think in your case KrakenOpus made import himself (to the US). Just wonder how it will be organised for Russia.

If the book will be shipped to me from another country via FedEx, invoice value will determine the value of taxes I will need to pay. I hope they will not include delivery charge in the invoice.

In case anyone will see invoice in the box, please write here.

This is how sad I am:

I was really pissed about this whole Opus debacle and I just watched Home Alone with the happy Christmas ending, and now I'm all "awh they're doing their best!"

...darn Christmas spirit. Humbug.

not really because people in the uk havent got tracking no.s or their opus yet :(

Incredible.
I mean... you could just go to the Opus store and buy the book, could you? I am not sure, but if UK doesn't have the book... then this is all a BIG mess!!

I deffly havent got this email yet :(,it so silly as the opus shop has the bloody books in there already :mello:,thanks for letting us know xoxox

Don't panic you won't have - its cos I pestered them via email too!

They also sent me this as I said The Times Books have said all week it should be arriving tommorow!!

Dear Mr........,
I am sorry for the delay, the reason that the publishers have given is bad weather at sea delaying the boat. The last update we recieved was that the boat had docked and that Fedex are in the process of delivering them to us and that the should be with us today or tomorrow at the very latest. We will be dispatching them by courier on a next day service but I am not sure if it is Interlink or one of our other couriers. It will definatley be with you in time for christmas.

Kind regards

Kelly Barnaby

Give them a call now/tomorrow and see what they say to you!

Fuck yeah

i just got it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna post some pics, stay tuned

Thank you!
It is interesting, how the book will pass the customs without invoice?
I think in your case KrakenOpus made import himself (to the US). Just wonder how it will be organised for Russia.

If the book will be shipped to me from another country via FedEx, invoice value will determine the value of taxes I will need to pay. I hope they will not include delivery charge in the invoice.

In case anyone will see invoice in the box, please write here.

It was probably a mass shipment that had to clear customs. My FedEx shipment sticker said it was shipped from Edison, New Jersey.

Fuck yeah

i just got it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna post some pics, stay tuned

Wonderful, I am glad you already have it.
Please treasure it. Love it. And take care of it.

What about us????
They don't care about us!!
SmileyDisappointed.gif

Back