'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

This one glove stuff is just silly.........

I mean how are we supposed to lift a 12kg book with one hand???????

is the glove really suppose to be for lifting the book?

Why is everyone stressing over one glove? I rather wear one glove than two anyway

I dont care about the glove! Everybody has a pair at home, but the Reality cards? something just isnt right, did somebody hear about Karen Faye? she has her opus with the card, so maybe there`s still hope! And if they ship the cards on jabuary, does that mean we should pay additionally for the shipment and the card too??
I still did not get my tracking mail:(

the glove is to protect the paper from tainting it with our sweaty fingers.. does it say there is only one glove?

Everybody who has received the Opus so far have said that it only comes with one glove even though the website says that it comes with two.

I got the email from Opus saying to expect a tracking code, but that never came. The FedEx guy just showed up today out of the blue. Luckily, I was home.

I got the email from Opus saying to expect a tracking code, but that never came. The FedEx guy just showed up today out of the blue. Luckily, I was home.

That is so exciting. I would freak out in excitment if that happened haha
...what happens if your not home though...? :mello:

I have nothing new to add, just that I am also in the UK, had the email at the weekend saying you'll get a tracking code soon etc - and then nothing since!

I didn't get a tracking code either. I didn't even know it came until my brother called my name and said "You have to come here!" I figured it was and I walked out and there was a huge box on the ground and the first thing I thought of was . did they send me two on accident?

:lol: Opening it and when I saw it I was :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:IT'S HUGE!!!!

lol I've been reading it and looking at the picture and it's AMAZING! I wish there was more talk of Michael in everyday life, the things he said, and people's personal experiences with him in the studio and on stage. What I've read is mostly the creative part of MJ and how no one can match it. I like reading about it but wish there was more of what Michael said about certain things.

Just gave the last few pages a read...So the books for the UK are stuck in customs at the moment? :) Anyone know why this is?

Thanks!

That is so exciting. I would freak out in excitment if that happened haha
...what happens if your not home though...? :mello:

As soon as I closed the door, I started screaming. haha My mom is visiting so she was trying to figure out what was wrong with me. I didn't tell her about it for obvious reasons (the price, mostly).

if you aren't home, I think they will leave a note saying they came and when they will be back, or you can call and schedule when they come or tell them you want to pick it up.

I am going crazy. Everyday my first item is to check my email and then find nothing. Guys who have received are showing off their opus. I am so jealous. I want mine, i want mine, i want mine........................

Anyone from Canada received theirs yet?

If I don't get mine in the next 5 days, nobody will be home re receive it until early January. As we are all going away for the holidays.

I wanted to get it so bad before the holidays.

I haven't gotten mine yet! I'm in Alberta! Where are you ??

Hey yeah, why isn't there an interactive card thing? Was that just hype?

I really hope that because you guys from the US are getting your opuses first, that Canada will be getting ours soon too...Since, you know, we're neighbours and such...lol

This is from the FAQ of the site:

• 11. What is the OR (Opus Reality™) technology included in the Official Michael Jackson Opus?

An Official Michael Jackson Opus Reality™ membership card is included with each Opus that, when placed in front of a PC or TV webcam, will reveal interactive footage in an amazing 3D visual experience that will be dynamically updated exclusively for Official Michael Jackson Opus owners.

• 12. How often will the Michael Jackson OR be updated?

The Michael Jackson OR membership will refresh with new video footage and be available exclusively to Official Michael Jackson Opus owners.
Are they making fun of us???
Still did not get any mail notification, Im flipping out :( :(

It's getting interesting more and more each day.... I've heard that FedEx doesn't like to send packets to Russia which are over 75$ in price due to customs clearance problems. I wonder, when we in Russia wil get our Opuses? And how much more will we pay for it -it seems, that we certainly will pay at least 18% over for taxes :( I was hoping that they would send it via DHL global mail (in that case we wouldn't pay taxes, as for postal packets (not delivered by couriers) the price of goods, from which we should start to play tax, is about 300$). And if courier does custom clearance for me (i could do it by myself,but it will take time and a lot of paper works), my book will cost me almost twice the original price! How f*cked up is that? :(

It's getting interesting more and more each day.... I've heard that FedEx doesn't like to send packets to Russia which are over 75$ in price due to customs clearance problems. I wonder, when we in Russia wil get our Opuses? And how much more will we pay for it -it seems, that we certainly will pay at least 18% over for taxes :( I was hoping that they would send it via DHL global mail (in that case we wouldn't pay taxes, as for postal packets (not delivered by couriers) the price of goods, from which we should start to play tax, is about 300$). And if courier does custom clearance for me (i could do it by myself,but it will take time and a lot of paper works), my book will cost me almost twice the original price! How f*cked up is that? :(

I am from Russia too. Also waiting... I am even ready to pay for customs clearance. I just want some clear information about delivery. I want to get that tracking number and be able to contact FedEx about my book. If there's no tracking number, they just might send the book back to KrakenOpus without letting us know.

^ Wow you guys in Russia have it worse than us, double the price?? That's crazy. If you had family or friends in the UK you could have asked them to get it for you and then ship it.

That's just an excuse for not sending a pair of gloves. I paid for two and I should get two.

That's also illegal in the the UK under the "Trades Description Act" which basically states that as a seller you should deliver what you promise. As the description on the Opus website states that all Opuses will come with a pair of gloves, we should expect to receive a pair of gloves!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

We should write to Watch dog about this, as to why we are not getting two gloves. Also they not living up to promise of sending it out to us on Dec7th.

We all paid enough for the book. It was half my weeks wage.

Back