'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

Re: 'Official Michael Jackson Opus'(BooK) Will Pop With Photos, Tributes

i saw this already,
but it's only for uk people right?? and i'm from germany

yes they take credit cards

God Bless the credit card for its existence and helping me to finance the Opus book :smilerolleyes:

Re: Times offer - Opus for £90 inc P&P

Just ordered mine.

I asked the woman when the offer ends and she said sometimes in October.

The other good thing is unlike ticketmaster they don't take your payment straight away? Giving you a little more time to save up whilst not losing out on the offer?

Re: The Official Michael Jackson Opus - Interview

Hey guys got a lil update for ya!!

The Opus contains a handful of chapters and each one represent a part of Michael's life. Mr. Wald was kind enough to read one of the chapters to me. It's extremely well written and gives us an insight into the way it was for Michael. Just listening to the views and obstacles Michael went through to be called a 'friend' left me extremely impressed. Awesome best describes just one chapter and that was just an example of the entire book. The world is in for a wonderful surprise with this publication :yes:

Re: How many of you pre-ordered the OPUS book already?

AOW AOW AOW AOW AOW AOW AOW AOW AOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Ordered HOO-OOO!!!!!

ordered mine on tuesdayy!!!!
I saw 2 pages of the opus and wow its amazing!!!
cant wait to have it on my hands..
=)

I pre-ordered for myfriends and I and I cant wait to receive it.

I haven't enough money,so I can't pre-order it.

So sad:(

Hope I could buy it

wow december seems like next year.. lol.. i am on pins and needles waiting for my book..

I've ordered mine had to work a few extra shifts at work to pay for it but it's worth it.I thought better now as it's going to go up in price.Can't wait until december a christmas present for myself.

Susannah xx

ordered mine on tuesdayy!!!!
I saw 2 pages of the opus and wow its amazing!!!
cant wait to have it on my hands..
=)

ah but remember - to correctly view the opus, you must wear the two white gloves which are provided with the pre-order :p

I did as well when I heard about it. So did a friend at work.

It's looks like a great book, and that Mike was involved in the project and wanted to keep the price low so a lot of fans can afford it. Usually these books are priced around £2000 and have limited edition.

Though it's a bit unfair ticketmaster charge you now and we're not getting it until December. But I guess that's typical of the way things are going.

I pre-ordered mine a few days ago. I can't wait to have it on my hands!

It's too pity that much people don't have money to buy it... It's true that they are making a promotion now and it costs a lot less than the original price, but it's still a little expensive.
I was saving money to buy it, but then I asked if my grand-father could give me that present and he said yes, no problem. I'm really, really happy. I don't care about other presents, this is the only thing I wanted. =)

I'm sure next year this book will be on E-bay and stuff, maybe some of you who won't receive it can buy it after!

I´ve also pre-ordered. Can´t wait! For this price it is really a gift the other books are way more expensive look at the prince book.

Can´t wait to get it:)

Pre-ordered it with the Times offer and getting it as a christmas present from my family.

I pre-ordered mine 2 weeks ago ... :)

Ooh, just reminded me that I have to pre-order mine!

I can't wait for the Disney one coming up in the future :)

i've pre orderd mine.

Ooh, just reminded me that I have to pre-order mine!

I can't wait for the Disney one coming up in the future :)

Yeah I'm interested in seeing the Disney one too! I bet that'll be real expensive though.

I need a late pass. What is the 'Disney' book you are referring to?

Last edited:

I need a late pass. What is the 'Disney' book you are referring to?

It's an upcoming opus! Michael wanted to contribute to it actually. I too am very interested in the Disney one! I love Disney and would love to revisit Disney (when it had the actual characters - Mickey, Donald... etc)

Just pre-ordered mine today.... yay, excited! My credit card is tingling though... I've never ordered a book that expensive! :p But it seems it will be worth it!

wow....I think the book will be amazing....but the price is too much for me...:no:

Hope it will be cheaper after chrismas...:cheeky:

MJ.jpg

Last edited:

wow....I think the book will be amazing....but the price is too much for me...:no:

Hope it will be cheaper after chrismas...:cheeky:

That would be great, but after October it will be more expensive... I doubt it could get cheaper anytime soon

Back