Official MTV Video Awards Thread [Janet Jackson, Trailer, Spoliers Here]

OK, everyone join me in a circle of prayer, please?

Dear God, may your almighty angels surround Janet Jackson today, especially your newest angel, Michael, her brother.

We cannot imagine the pain she is feeling for her big brother.

Open your gates of heaven so that Michael - at least for a few minutes - be with his sister dancing and singing like they always did as children.

God, many of us are hungry, with no jobs, with no shelter, with no food tonight. And we pray for those that do not have, may they have a hand to help them. May my hands and heart be an instrument of your love, wisdom and benevolence.

In your name I humbly ask you for your light and blessing.

Amen.

Go Janet!!!!!!!

Amen.

Janet I'm with you girl.

OK, everyone join me in a circle of prayer, please?

Dear God, may your almighty angels surround Janet Jackson today, especially your newest angel, Michael, her brother.

We cannot imagine the pain she is feeling for her big brother.

Open your gates of heaven so that Michael - at least for a few minutes - be with his sister dancing and singing like they always did as children.

God, many of us are hungry, with no jobs, with no shelter, with no food tonight. And we pray for those that do not have, may they have a hand to help them. May my hands and heart be an instrument of your love, wisdom and benevolence.

In your name I humbly ask you for your light and blessing.

Amen.

Go Janet!!!!!!!

Amen...........

omg, i've lost it already :'(

I'm recording the hole night on my DVD Recorder.
I'll upload files in mpeg-2 high quality during the night!
Pictures, and videos will be upload as soon as possible

Good night everybody

1.jpg

I just caught a little of the pre-show -

Buzz Aldrin is shitfaced drunk. :hysterical:

(Buzz Aldrin, one of the original astronauts to walk on the moon.)

ATTENTION:

You guys plzzzzz!

if stupid mtv does NOT show the trailer right AFTER janet, Im turning the channel. SO as soon as the TII trailer comes on, no no no... as soon as you get a FEELING its coming on. ALERT ME!!!!!!! PLEEAZZZZEEE!

TIA!:D

I refuse to watch anything other then janet and the trailer.-_- oh and I promise not to kill the server by refreshing. :lol:

gotta love mtv cutting people off when they're still speaking. good job. =/

haha buzz is funny! he was reading well slow!
ROLL ON VMAS! AND THE TRAILER! GETTING EXCITED.

ATTENTION:

You guys plzzzzz!

if stupid mtv does NOT show the trailer right AFTER janet, Im turning the channel. SO as soon as the TII trailer comes on, no no no... as soon as you get a FEELING its coming on. ALERT ME!!!!!!! PLEEAZZZZEEE!

TIA!:D

I refuse to watch anything other then janet and the trailer.-_- oh and I promise not to kill the server by refreshing. :lol:

ok- i will be using telepathy ! hahah.. just kidding . LOL:D

wtf is up with lady gaga's outfit? and kermit the frog? she is trying wayyyy too hard to be 'weird' and 'unique'

did anyone see one of her videos where she GRABS HER CROTCH???

hmm...i wonder where she got that from?

I dont even know what the big deal about her is...and what is wrong with her?
She can't even turn her head or something?

Michael should have been there, just to watch it or even perform(that is , if he originally wasn't gonna be performing at the O2 on that day...but traveling to America just for this is a bit too much) but either way...we all know that's not the case :(.

Taylor Shift? Aaaaaah right..........eh........who? For real...is this some kind of new singer then? Man this just shows how little i watch tv , let alone MTV...glad i don't though.

these big arrivals are cheap and tacky.. go classy and get a rolls royce or something.

wtf is up with lady gaga's outfit? and kermit the frog? she is trying wayyyy too hard to be 'weird' and 'unique'

did anyone see one of her videos where she GRABS HER CROTCH???

hmm...i wonder where she got that from?

I agree with this!!!!!!!!!!!

She is trying wayyyyy too hard to be eccentric and weird.....

I guess this is her 'persona.'

Back