Official MTV Video Awards Thread [Janet Jackson, Trailer, Spoliers Here]

im watching mtv right now. the preshow will start in about 5 minutes. the actual vma's will start in an hour. i can't wait! =)

I just saw the gloves promo - nicely done. Apparently it was filmed right outside my apartment on Wall St . . . kind of funny seeing "traffic" in the clip since cars normally aren't allowed here.

wow that is so cool!!

Oh yeah - the opening is a very privileged spot because that's when people first tune in.

If the opening is awful - people change the channel.

Ahh thank you, it didn't get through to me that she's supposed to actually open it :) Even though that would make sense.

In Holland the pre show is going on whoehoe!!!:clapping:
It is so hard to wait for so long! Every one have a great show and enjoy the tribute and the trailer!!!

http://www.justin.tv/mazingerzzzz

This link is dynamite. I think it's the US feed so we'll most probably get the trailer if its on during the ad break

You can also fullscreen it. I definitely recommend it.

And Kermit's on!!!!!

OK, everyone join me in a circle of prayer, please?

Dear God, may your almighty angels surround Janet Jackson today, especially your newest angel, Michael, her brother.

We cannot imagine the pain she is feeling for her big brother.

Open your gates of heaven so that Michael - at least for a few minutes - be with his sister dancing and singing like they always did as children.

God, many of us are hungry, with no jobs, with no shelter, with no food tonight. And we pray for those that do not have, may they have a hand to help them. May my hands and heart be an instrument of your love, wisdom and benevolence.

In your name I humbly ask you for your light and blessing.

Amen.

Go Janet!!!!!!!

Back