Official O2 Conference Thread!!!

I signed up ages ago and more than once, but haven't gotten any mails!

The CNN coverage was ok, but not that great.

you may want to try and re-register because thats what i had to do..i used my email and yahoo account...my first three attepmts with hotmail yeilded no result bu then i used my yahoo and they confirmed that i registered but i dint recieve an email so i tried my hotmail account again and it was confirmed and i got an email almost automatically

Maybe more emails will be sent out? Or they have been stopped until after the press conference?

you may want to try and re-register because thats what i had to do..i used my email and yahoo account...my first three attepmts with hotmail yeilded no result bu then i used my yahoo and they confirmed that i registered but i dint recieve an email so i tried my hotmail account again and it was confirmed and i got an email almost automatically

Thanks, I have now finally received confirmation!:D

53 minutes ppl. Get excited :wild: Wasn't Michael supposed to arrive at 1 pm? There's no sign of him :unsure:

My stomach is like a washing machine right now with all the excitment

Update from Press on Twitter: Conference will be held 15 minutes early. According to Gigwise: Looks like we're getting underway early - planned start is 3.45.

Dont know if this is old, but I heard a rumour that another celebrity will appear with Michael. Dont know who or why though.

Back