Official Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

Re: Official Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

Release the untouched demo that they all heard and let us judge. Until then, Deano, you aren't a comedian, and quit thinking you're somehow the shining light around here.

If THIS is what was shown the experts, let us hear it?

It's not Michael.

So, since we do not expect anything new from Sony and the MJ estate, it is time for GAZ to step in IMO. I also want him (as leader of this board) to take a clear side on the matter.

Then let's have a final voting of what everybody believes on breaking news so that we can conclude WHAT THE MJJCOMMUNITY thinks about that.

- If the majority of the community thinks it is Michael they hear on BN then, let's stop these arguements and just wait for the album
- If the majority thinks it is NOT Michael, then we can move on, find ways to ACT in order to convince Sony to take the phoney songs OFF the album.

Do you agree with that scenario? Anybody afraid to vote one final time?

The statement made no mention of John McClain not believeing it was MJ?

Lets say it is MJ and i'm wrong, any song that needs that investigating and analyzing the detrmine whether it is MJ or not should not be on the album either way.

I think I heard once that one human brain is more powerful than 20 computers.

I agree with you ;)

I am sure its michael but I also prefer songs where we can hear his "normal" singing voice :D :agree:

More made up bull**** from the 'Earth is flat' brigade if you ask me.

Is there no end to people's desperate attempts at proving "I was not wrong!"?

Keep on with this and i'm gonna report you, if that's possible on this site. Cause it's pretty clear to me now your intentions are to piss people off and disrespect them. Quit your nonsense about 'eart is flat' brigade and act normal.

Gaz;3066387 said:
Dear Fans

..... there is nothing more important to the Estate than Michael’s music, his legacy and his fans.

Michael’s fans are extraordinary in their quest for accuracy and their passions to raise their voices in a search for truth! We join with them in our care and concern for Michael. We are continuing to follow up with those who have worked in the studio or on tours with Michael, and if any new information comes to light, we will keep you and the fans advised.

Thanks,

Howard

Howard Weitzman, Esq.
Attorney for the Estate Of Michael Jackson
Santa Monica, CA

This is making me cry ...I want to believe, I want to believe...I want to believe....

Dear God, please bless our dearest Michael, his glorious legacy and the fan family:angel: Please guide us to the truth that will help make Michael's legacy shine brighter than ever:angel:
Amen

I really REALLY wish people would stop saying that. Our opinions are based on our hearing, before Monday morning we were anti Jackson family and we were on Sony's side! If I have to make that clear one more time I think i'll go insane.

But even if we were listening to the Jackson family and what they are saying, how would that be any different to you all believing this statement? ;D

Its as simple as this, if Sony want to prove the songs are real. Reveal the raw demo to us. Thats all they have to do and this whole thing would be cleared up. . . .They wont do that though because no raw demo exists.

The entire song is made up of samples from unreleased MJ songs, and samples of his ad libs from already heard MJ songs.

This entire week has been a massive blur, like im living in the twilight zone.

I really don't know what you are expecting from Sony - some 100% real MJ songs??? This is really not possible and you know that, too!

Second, you say all Sony has to do is only to hand us the raw demo - what else can Sony do for you? Cook some MJ cookies, make one special song by MJ only for you, put out another MJ album just the way you want it to be? I mean, come on!... After weeks, months and even years it turns into ignorance and being childish to me and not just an opinion or a point of view - it's almost like everybody doesn't WANT TO believe that it's MJ anymore, like they WANT TO believe that it's not MJ!

Deano,

Why don't you go right now in the nearest store and buy Bobby Ewing album and enjoy yourself!! Please do that..

Deano,

What concrete evidence do we have? Only a MASSIVE corporation with more money than sense, who could easy bribe and create biased reports to dismiss any challenges they face.

And you are always going on about people keeping their opinions to themselves (regarding pre-order cancellations), why can't you just say you're going to buy the album and stop biting peoples heads off for saying anything different??

Exactly, we don't have any concrete evidence sadly. And this dude won't just stop with his nonsense and trying to make people mad. You are very right about Sony and how easily they can bribe people. Let's not forget how anti Sony MJ was at one point in his life. And even though some people said they came to good terms later on, is this true?

I see some people believing it right away as soon as an official statement is made, they forgot however that money makes people do strange things. I respect the people that DO believe it is Michael and if they wanna go out and buy the album...go ahead, i won't. But people like Deano should stop being an ass and respect different opinions.

so, since we do not expect anything new from sony and the mj estate, it is time for gaz to step in imo. I also want him (as leader of this board) to take a clear side on the matter.

Then let's have a final voting of what everybody believes on breaking news so that we can conclude what the mjjcommunity thinks about that.

- if the majority of the community thinks it is michael they hear on bn then, let's stop these arguements and just wait for the album
- if the majority thinks it is not michael, then we can move on, find ways to act in order to convince sony to take the phoney songs off the album.

Do you agree with that scenario? Anybody afraid to vote one final time?
we don't decide if the songs are real or fake. The estate and the producers hAve said they are legit. End of story. Who said you, gaz, or any of us get to decide.

Looks like the estate/Sony are getting away with their scam.

This is depressing :(

Ok, so...

- We got a bunch of names of people everyone here should recognize and respect, and they have ALL confirmed it is MJ on 'Breaking News' and the other Cascio tracks.

- We got confirmation that these people based their opinion on the RAW A CAPELLA VOCALS of these tracks.

- We got confirmation that Sony and The Estate both conducted separate investigations, hiring forensic musicologists who performed scientific waveform analysis tests and concluded that it was indeed Michael Jackson singing on all of the songs on the album.

- We got confirmation that the Cascio tracks are demo recordings. Meaning they need to be worked on to reach a state where they would be considered fit for use as official releases. This includes enhancing the vocals.

- We got confirmation that James Porte sings background vocals on 'Breaking News'. This was already quite obvious in lines like "Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson", but there you go. Confirmation. And this is not a big deal, either. Tons of people have sung background vocals on MJ songs in the past.

- We also got confirmation that Jason Malachi was not in any way involved with this project. Not that I needed that one, but yea. There you go.

And still some people are not convinced. Is it stubbornness? Narrow-mindedness? Or does this go way, way deeper and are you guys just having a really, really hard time wrapping your head around the fact that a Michael Jackson album is about to be released without the man himself being around to make sure the material is up to his standards of excellence? To me it seems that option #3 is by far the most likely one. And that's fine. No disrespect to any of you.

And to those who say MJ always exercised humility in his songs, and therefore the lyrics on 'Breaking News' don't suit him... I have to disagree. To me, songs like 'Bad' and 'Threatened', and other works such as 'Brace Yourself' and the HIStory Teaser show MJ projecting himself as being larger than life, and I think that he loved the controversy those pieces created and the way it got everyone's attention.

Last edited:

we don't decide if the songs are real or fake. The estate and the producers hAve said they are legit. End of story. Who said you, gaz, or any of us get to decide.

I didn't even use the word "decide" in my post. Is there a point in quoting me? Read more times in order to understand others' posts

Ok, so...

- We got a bunch of names of people everyone here should recognize and respect, and they have ALL confirmed it is MJ on 'Breaking News' and the other Cascio tracks.

- We got confirmation that these people based their opinion on the RAW A CAPELLA VOCALS of these tracks.

We also have a bunch of people who have worked with MJ, and HIS OWN MOTHER AND KIDS who think it isnt MJ.

Yeah, all these people heard the Raw Acapella vocals.......before it was edited to death. Why not let us hear the demo....

I still don't believe Michael sang this.

My understanding is that none of the money from the sale of this album is or will ever go to the children. MJ released all the music he deemed acceptable to him while he was alive.

Sony is not being professional about this. Since so many (enough to hurt sales big time) do not believe some of the songs are not really MJ songs or that MJ sings only background vocals, then why doesn't Sony just NOT put those songs on their album. This is not MJs album, it is Sony's album. MJ never approved it. Even so, we are committed fans who would love anything we absolutely know is an MJ album and we can hear his voice as the main voice, then if Sony has that....we would love to have it. But, I think Sony has very little they can truly call an MJ song, so they want to make every penny they can now, while we are still hurting...still missing MJ and are anxious for a trial that will probably be a huge injustice to MJ.

If Sony cares at all....remember that MJ made billions of dollars for Sony and why can't Sony pay for some top notch attorneys to defend MJs murder/killing and bring justice to this awful situation. We want justice more than we want you to make more money off MJ. We also want justice more than most of us want songs that are suspiciously not MJ songs. Sony is saying to themselves..."We are a business and money is our business..not justice...not even for the man who made billions of dollars for us". They will try to make fools out of MJ fans in order make a dollar. Sony needs to realize that for them, this is just business but for us (the buyers/consumers) it is personal...very personal.

I won't buy anything from Sony. They trashed his Invincible album and didn't support him during his difficult times, so why should Sony continue to make money off of MJ? One day, Sony will be history.....just like Motown except with a really bad repuration which will be remembered forever.

Each person must make their own decision. I just hope you ask yourself "Would MJ want the world to hear this music?" and "Would MJ want this album with these songs on it released?" If so, buy it. If not, don't buy it. I love MJ and will do what I think he would do.

Last edited:

I didn't even use the word "decide" in my post. Is there a point in quoting me? Read more times in order to understand others' posts
Why are you asking for Gaz to say what he thinks about it? Seems like you're looking for other's opinions to make your own decision. The estate and the 6 listed producers have said it's MJ's vocals. What more information do you need?

You really think I would put a lawyers name at the foot of a fake statement,

Get a grip will you.

This message is direct from the estate and has nothing to do with Sony, thus Sony will probably not even know about this.

:bugeyed We put the wolves (Estate) to look after the sheep (Michael Jackson's legacy)

André89;3066934 said:
Looks like the estate/Sony are getting away with their scam.

This is depressing :(
Or maybe it's some fans refusing to believe the truth.....

Deano,

What concrete evidence do we have? Only a MASSIVE corporation with more money than sense, who could easy bribe and create biased reports to dismiss any challenges they face.

And you are always going on about people keeping their opinions to themselves (regarding pre-order cancellations), why can't you just say you're going to buy the album and stop biting peoples heads off for saying anything different??

Some people won't accept "concrete evidence" even if that concrete evidence hit them in the face.

There's "concrete evidence" that man went to the moon, that Elvis and Princess Diana are dead, and that the earth is round, but do you know the percentage of people that still don't believe any of it!? And I'm not including people sectioned away in mental institutions, theese are people walking around with jobs and mortgages!

I'm old enough to know that when some people make their minds up, there is no changing them, and I recognise some of these people on this forum. Some of them have even said "I don't CARE what evidence I am given, I will NEVER believe that this is a Michael Jackson song!" 'Closed minds' and all that.

You can debate with people like that I'm afraid. Your only hope is that they will go away. If they don't go away though and (like we have seen on here), they continue to post 'fake' links with made up comments from 'fake' Facebook and Twatter accounts (without a hint or understanding of 'irony'!), then you have to carry on fighting them with reason and facts.

"Concrete evidence" my arse. Some of these people are so 'closed minded' that, even if MJ appeared in front of them and told them the truth, they would never accept it.

:bugeyed We put the wolves (Estate) to look after the sheep (Michael Jackson's legacy)
Michael chose who to run his estate in his will. We (the fans) didn't.

TJ put this up a couple of hours ago

On Wednesday 10th November 2010, @tjjackson said:
They should only release songs that everyone KNOWS are my Uncle (at the very least). No one questioned the vocal of "This is It". And no one is questioning the vocals on majority of the upcoming songs on the "Michael" album either. But there are songs slated to appear that are very questionable. If sonically there are deep questions. And there is NO tangible evidence to prove otherwise, than it doesn't belong. PERIOD. My Uncle's legacy isn't a toy to be played with.

Why are you asking for Gaz to say what he thinks about it? Seems like you're looking for other's opinions to make your own decision. The estate and the 6 listed producers have said it's MJ's vocals. What more information do you need?

Again this question shows that you don't understand why I asked for this which means you have to read my post again and again until you get it ('if' you ever get it)

Yes, I think so. But probably not in the same way as you.

They only want information that says "it's not MJ's vocals". And they'll cry and whine until they get it - even if it is from 'fake' sources.

The estate and the 6 listed producers have said it's MJ's vocals. What more information do you need?

No and no. They listened to the original demo. Not the final song. Big difference.
And if you look at what Cory Rooney said, it looks like they actually didn't think that it was real.

Or maybe some producers/engineers are involved in the MICHAEL project and they have to say it's Michael's voice.

Back