Official Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

As I said before, all this talk about “fake vocals” is due to a money fight among producers to determine who will make the most money off of Michael Jackson. Also, I think certain members of the“Jackson Family” are not so sure they want the legacy of Michael Jackson’s solo career to continue.

I, personally, want to hear every unreleased musical note Michael Jackson ever made.

LONG LIVE THE KING OF POP,
MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!
talk008.gif

I call it B.S.
In order for the sound to be cancelled it needs opposite soundwaves, not the same one...
so if this is correct, he should've flipped one of the versions...

Now, it would still work at some extent since the song and pitch is exactly the same, the only thing that changed is the mix volume and effects... so, sorry...
I don't buy it!

Again, I DID invert one of the files. It just doesn't show on the picture since the inverting was only from the first verse to the end of the first chorus, which is now silent.. I'm still posting a video of all this and the whole process tommorow..

I'm still listening to this song randomly throughout the day trying to give it a fair shake.

New version, old version, whatever. I'm not hearing Michael Jackson in that song.

I want to know why they'd put this track out first if they needed eleventy-billion people to verify its authenticity?

I totally agree, I was like "is it a joke ?"

No this is a real fake !

Exactly, I thought the same thing! Hello we are not idiots!

I'm listening to all of MJ's demos. Even when he's hardly trying his voice is so effortless... :wub:

'That's a great sound' :wub::wub::wub:

i know. he gave us proof of himself, hence the boxset and off the wall sessions with his brothers and sisters' homemade stuff. and it all sold well. it's as if he knew sony would do this to us, one day. he was prophetic on so many things. i love listening to his demo of we are the world. effortless and 'lyricless', per the MJ style. and childlike, yet with the most professional sounding voice at the same time.

Re: Official Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

I really don't know what you are expecting from Sony - some 100% real MJ songs??? This is really not possible and you know that, too!

Second, you say all Sony has to do is only to hand us the raw demo - what else can Sony do for you? Cook some MJ cookies, make one special song by MJ only for you, put out another MJ album just the way you want it to be? I mean, come on!... After weeks, months and even years it turns into ignorance and being childish to me and not just an opinion or a point of view - it's almost like everybody doesn't WANT TO believe that it's MJ anymore, like they WANT TO believe that it's not MJ!

I know, right?

This is what I don't understand....WE are the ones who will be BUYING the album. WE are the "target audience". So if THOUSANDS of fans are saying "I don't want that song!! Take it off!! That is not MJ!!!"....is there really any kind of point anymore to put that song on the album?? If the song is being rejected, why argue? Just TAKE IT OFF!! If you have to keep TELLING the audience they are listening to MJ because they CAN'T hear it themselves, obviously something is VERY wrong and you DON'T have a successful song in your hand. I'm not saying the song itself is that bad. It's catchy. I give it that. I just happen to be a fan of MJ's and if I buy an MJ album I wanna HEAR MJ. If I CAN'T hear MJ, there is no point in the song being on the album. That simple. So they should stop wasting their time and money on forensic musicologist and "experts" and what not and concentrate on finding songs that are better. Like others have said...if MJ were here and would see all this there'd be no way he'd include that song on the album...or at least not without going back to the studio to work day and night until he got it right.

Great post! I haven't seen you here in a while actually. Good to see your posts again :D

Anyhow, I totally agree with you. Teddy admitted on twitter that he only spent 5 hours working on this track. Now, he knows Michael would not be satisfied with that! 5 hours?! Michael had people up in those studios at 4 in the flipping morning over a period of weeks just to get through one song. Teddy knows he was lazy there, because it showed up in the recording. I don't believe it's MJ singing most of the lead in that track either, but if it was, the Cascios did an awful job recording it, and quite frankly, it was a bad decision to put it on the album. It was WAY over-produced to the point where, if the vocals are Michael's, they've been so over-toyed with they don't even sound like him any more. It's not even worth it. Either remix it or take it off.

Heya! :) Exactly...either go do something to GET IT RIHT.or just take it off. Is that so hard for them to understand??!

They were so convinced it was Michael they rang Jason Malachi just to 'double check' it wasn't him! What a joke!

'Hi Jas, we have these tracks and we're pretty sure they're Michael, even know they sound nothing like him. Can I just check where you were circa summer 2007?'

Seriously, IS SOMEONE HAVING A JOKE WITH ME?!!

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: "MJ's Estate was SO CONVINCED it's MJ, they called JASON MALACHI to make sure it was not him"!!!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Best quote EVER!!!! I had to post it on Twitter!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Sad part is...you're completely right. :mello:

If it's a demo where MJ was not performing (although he sure does perform on all other demos of his....), is it fair to release such a material on an album? I think not.

I agree. :clapping:

OK

I still do not believe it's Michael. As an Audiophile who spent about 40$ on audio equipment, and as a dedicated fan since 1983, I only trust my own ears when it comes to music, especially Michael's.

So whether the estate and sony are a bunch of liars, or maybe just deaf and stupid, or Michael has temporary lost his voice...? (I say temporary because he sounded great on TII).

Let's assume for a moment that it is Michael. If that is the case, then this must be just a bad (very bad) outtake. Do you think Michael would have given his consent to have it released? I don't think so!! So why are they doing this to him?

One last thing (actually a question for Gaz), if most of the fans don't believe it's Michael, and MJJC is actually the voice of the fans, so why the song appears in the front page of http://www.mjjcommunity.com ?? Isn't that like saying we all agree with Sony?

Thanks

Again, I agree!!!

And ? I don't care if it sounds like Michael Jackson and if it's not him.
That's not MJ and even if Bruce Swedien or Dorian Holley say it's him, it will not change my mind.

It's easy for Sony or I don't know who to convince people saying "help us and say it's him, you will be on the next project".
I don't say that's what is going on but everything is possible if these guys say it's him.

Once again...I agree.

I'd rather get no evidence and just forget about the song. Take it off the album and I'll gladly forget about it all.

Thank you! I just thought about another thing: it was reported Rooney worked with Michael on a song. He was on fire back in 2001, he composed/wrote so many hits it's actually scary to think about... Could you ask him about the song "She Was Loving Me" by Michael? Does it even exist?

Same here.

I would settle for that.

Call a truce with them. Just quietly take the songs off the album, and we will never speak of it again.

Me too. That would be the best solution in my opinion.

Last edited:
I just listened to this again...and especially at 0:26, that's so damn fake...come on,we can all hear this is not Mike. Sure..his voice has gotten different, you can hear that on some Invincible songs, but we also heard him during TII.

[youtube]rVDANc0fyX0[/youtube]

Everybody listen to this at EXACTLY 2:27. Clear as day sign that they have had an impersonator fill in certain parts or sing over certain parts. You start to hear what sounds like MJ, but then it quickly switches over to the imposter! Its right there!

Seriously if you cannot hear that there is no hope for you, its clear as day.

There was no tests done! They have blatantly hired an impersonator to fill in all of the blanks!

I don't really know. This statement does nothing for me but I've been listening to the song more and more. It's kind of starting to sound more like Michael but I just don't know...it could be my mind, I don't know. I wish there was someway we could know 100%.
The fans aren't the only ones questioning the vocals. The family is too...

Ok, so...

- We got a bunch of names of people everyone here should recognize and respect, and they have ALL confirmed it is MJ on 'Breaking News' and the other Cascio tracks.

- We got confirmation that these people based their opinion on the RAW A CAPELLA VOCALS of these tracks.

- We got confirmation that Sony and The Estate both conducted separate investigations, hiring forensic musicologists who performed scientific waveform analysis tests and concluded that it was indeed Michael Jackson singing on all of the songs on the album.

- We got confirmation that the Cascio tracks are demo recordings. Meaning they need to be worked on to reach a state where they would be considered fit for use as official releases. This includes enhancing the vocals.

- We got confirmation that James Porte sings background vocals on 'Breaking News'. This was already quite obvious in lines like "Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson", but there you go. Confirmation. And this is not a big deal, either. Tons of people have sung background vocals on MJ songs in the past.

- We also got confirmation that Jason Malachi was not in any way involved with this project. Not that I needed that one, but yea. There you go.

And still some people are not convinced. Is it stubbornness? Narrow-mindedness? Or does this go way, way deeper and are you guys just having a really, really hard time wrapping your head around the fact that a Michael Jackson album is about to be released without the man himself being around to make sure the material is up to his standards of excellence? To me it seems that option #3 is by far the most likely one. And that's fine. No disrespect to any of you.

And to those who say MJ always exercised humility in his songs, and therefore the lyrics on 'Breaking News' don't suit him... I have to disagree. To me, songs like 'Bad' and 'Threatened', and other works such as 'Brace Yourself' and the HIStory Teaser show MJ projecting himself as being larger than life, and I think that he loved the controversy those pieces created and the way it got everyone's attention.

:clapping: :yes: I think I love you now...

I wonder why the forensic musicologists were not named.I doubt any test was performed on those tracks.I feel if those tracks had been analysed professionaly teddy would have informed us on monday to support his 100% mj vocals on track statement'

I dont know why it's so difficult for them to drop the malignant cascio tracks.It's giving a lot of people headache,They could also print 2 versions of the album,one version for the impostor/cascio featuring mj vocals fans and the other for michael only vocals fans.
At least they would be able to please both camps and album sales would not suffer.

I just listened to this again...and especially at 0:26, that's so damn fake...come on,we can all hear this is not Mike.
Everybody listen to this at EXACTLY 2:27. Clear as day sign that they have had an impersonator fill in certain parts or sing over certain parts. You start to hear what sounds like MJ, but then it quickly switches over to the imposter! Its right there!

First of all you have topic "I believe 'Breaking News' lead vocals are not 100% MJ and I want to talk about it here" so if you want bash song/singer go there. Please be tolerant and respectful.

Also, after 30+ years of listening MJ I am 100% sure that lead vocal on "Breaking News" is Michael Jackson, The King of Pop.

Being negative is very popular, but it is also very draining. ;)

L. O. V. E.

It is my opinion, the people contantly saying "fake vocals" are part of a "strange" destructive campaign against the continuation of the musical legacy of Michael Jackson.

There was no tests done! They have blatantly hired an impersonator to fill in all of the blanks!

Those are the ad libs of 'You keep on breaking the news' ...for a long while i thought this was 100% him. But i indeed hear something at 2:27...it's not right.

Nor do I.

I believe this:

Cory Rooney:
'I sat in a session where we solo'd the vocals and it was just someone set up to sound like him and the only parts that really sounded like him were samples from older records of his. There was nothing that was consistent with any of his previous recordings as far as vocal control or just plain habits. Last but not least when we asked if there were any out takes or alternate tracks they said that they were erased because they needed to make room on the hard drive!!! Who does that??? Tell me who would erase anything with Michael Jackson's voice? It is sad!!'

I don't see what motivation he would have to lie about this either. Unlike Teddy R, who's clearly been feeling the pinch lately...

This is the truth.

It is my opinion, the people contantly saying "fake vocals" are part of a "strange" destructive campaign against the continuation of the musical legacy of Michael Jackson being allowed to continue.

Yeahhhhhh. Fans that have been here for years. We have been planning this for years. Before MJ's death.

Yep. And, lest we forget, that was the first line of the song.

I wish that Michul Jaaaaacksuuun-AH! would just piss off back to wherever he came from. Sony need to stop treating us like idiots. However divided we might be on this topic, a huge number of us still realise this song is sung by an impostor.

Absolutely, we are not idiots. When you either right away know it's not Mike or you have serious doubts that it's voice something is wrong. It's NOT Michael!!!!

Shame on Sony.Sony destroy the legacy of Michael Jackson.It is really disgusting.

There's no way you would get an appointment with anyone important. But maybe it's worth trying? Voice our concerns... if done properly it could very likely reach the executives.

Maybe you are right; let me look up the address in New York City and take a trip there tomorrow morning.

I dont know why it's so difficult for them to drop the malignant cascio tracks.It's giving a lot of people headache,They could also print 2 versions of the album,one version for the impostor/cascio featuring mj vocals fans and the other for michael only vocals fans.
At least they would be able to please both camps and album sales would not suffer.

Exactly!

everytime someone like you wants to make a point. you label and belittle other fans. that's how you throw your argument out the window. try another approach. and unbreakable is not arrogant. it's showing strength in adversity. no self naming. if someone was trying to get me down, i'd say i'm strong, too. have you heard 'i am woman' by helen reddy? she said i am strong, invincible and woman. that's not aggrandizing, in the face of women being opprssed. Bad is just a gangland style funromp lyric. and HIStory is just a circus style victory march that fans wanted to see and eat right up. no self naming over and over, as i am Michael Jackson the big kahunal in BN.

it has nothing to do with the aggrandizing style of that BN lyric.
if that can't be gotten through to you, there's nothing that can't be done.
but next time, leave the personal attacks out of it. we can do without what you and deano and others like to do, when you want to put out your point.

now full disclosure is supposed to happen before controversy. all commercials have disclaimers. that didn't happen here. now if you wanna buy it, buy it. but stop belittling those who disagree with you. you can make your decision, but please leave other fans out of it. R.E.S.P.E.C.T. is the rule of the site.

He was talking about himself in the third person, he wasn't just throwing his name around in the song like some rappers do. It's a song about him, but it's not about how great and wonderful he is, it's about how people want him to fall because of who he is. So, for the people who think, "Oh, he wouldn't sing a song like that," why wouldn't he? He has before, but this time in the third person. He never has before, but there's a first time for everything, right?

Yeahhhhhh. Fans that have been here for years. We have been planning this for years. Before MJ's death.

I know you are tired and frustrated but I think you probably know that's not what she meant. I have enjoyed your posts but I think you are being mean to her and that doesn't seem like you.

I know you are tired and frustrated but I think you probably know that's not what she meant. I have enjoyed your posts but I think you are being mean to her and that doesn't seem like you.

Eh? She just accused the people saying its not MJ of being a destructive group who just want to destroy Michael's legacy without reason........

I think you need to re-read what she said....

Back