Official: Tickets are selling in historic pace!!

God bless Michael Jackson fans!:dancin::clapping:
We were always there for him when he was with us and we continue to be there for him now that he has passed.

Michael Jackson fans are the greatest and :rofl: to all the media haters!

:wub::D

.....Awwwwww:wub::D
Sweet post,L.O.V.E you more:yes::wub::D
NO! I Love You, Most :wub: :Yes: :smilerolleyes:

I am happy for Michael's sake!

His fans are the best in the world!

Plus, I think many fans are going to go 2, 3, 4, 5 times?! LOL!

I'm happy for Michael too :wub:

Well! I'm going to see*This Is It, 4 times so far. And
that is just in one and same day :lol::tease:
and more to come:dancin::wub:
Anything for my darlin Michael
:D:wub: :hug:

I'm seeing it twice thus far. but I might go a couple more if I can get tix! Go Mikey!!! we love you mostest!! :wub:

As expected from the greatest ever. Michael Joe Jackson, the unprecedented phenomenon. Michael, you're the only human being who constantly amazes me.

I can imagine Michael Saying to da haters "WHO'S BAD NOW"...lol...I AM SOOOOO HAPPPPYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST!!! Even IN SPIRIT, NO human being can OUTSELL HIM MANNN!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::clapping::clapping::clapping::punk::punk::punk:

i AM SO HAPPY , right now, there is tears of joy.

This morning while I was going to work Tom Joyner and his other radio buddies was talking about how they already bought their tickets and how huge TII was gonna be. They said that they are now starting to believe Jermaine and Latoya when they said that he was murdered cause it looks like he is worth more in death than in life.

I heard the same thing on the radio on my way to work this morning too.

i got my ticket..shiiiiiiiiiiiiit...as SOON as i heard WORLD WIDE sell out i RUSHED to my nearest theater and got my pair of tickets for the 7PM showing opening night...

Pretty friggin' awesome news! Thanks for posting. :flowers:

He has to be smiling about all the L.O.V.E. and support he's receiving. :)

Bittersweetest for me at the mo cuz today, the 29th, was to be my concert date in London. Instead of being excited about being in London and seeing the show LIVE, I'm sitting here typing about how great tix are selling for the rehearsal footage. sigh. :(

HOLY SH!T! daaamn Mike lol
no1 in music
no1 in movies

MJ RULES! He did it again.........UNBELIEVABLE but its TRUE...............got my ticket already.....can't wait to see it.....

WOW!!! This great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

Anyone heard the radio ad of the movie?? I have over the weekend.

This is awesome!!!! I am so proud of Michael and his wonderful fans. You are all sensational and I know Michael is smiling down on us now. I brought my tickets I am going twice and I can't wait to see him. Michael Joseph Jackson you are the most splendid human being to have ever graced this world and I am proud to say I love and support you.

To all the haters and the media out there you will never bring our King of Pop down because we love him more and more and more.

Michael Jackson fans are the BEST it is all for Michael and all for love. L.O.V.E

Julia

I better hurry then i havent even got round to booking my tickets and i dont get paid until friday

This is brilliant news, Michael loved setting records and all that. :)

Pretty friggin' awesome news! Thanks for posting. :flowers:

He has to be smiling about all the L.O.V.E. and support he's receiving. :)

Bittersweetest for me at the mo cuz today, the 29th, was to be my concert date in London. Instead of being excited about being in London and seeing the show LIVE, I'm sitting here typing about how great tix are selling for the rehearsal footage. sigh. :(

Aww :better:. I didn't have tickets to see MJ, but I feel for those who did especially when the date you were supposed to see him in concert comes around. It's really so sad:(.

I've never seen Michael in concert unfortunately and i'll always be so sad about that. I just hope the movie does him justice.

great news indeed.

Got a couple of tix for the 28th, but now my sister & kids want to go. So I will be booking 5 more tix for Halloween for them.

Anyone heard the radio ad of the movie?? I have over the weekend.

The advertising for this movie in Canada is great. The television is ad is playing on Much Music and MTV on a daily basis. I seen it this weekend and people are texting me telling me they seen it. Radio advertising is also high, I heard two radio ads this weekend! People are telling me they are hearing tons of radio ads! Great to see the marketing machine is in full swing here in Canada!

Update: Just heard another ad on the radio this morning on Z103.5 while I was getting ready!

Last edited:
Back