oh my god! I just realised Michael really loved me!

This post made me cry, but im so glad you posted it because now you've made me realise it to. I see what you meant at first, i know Michael loves us but you know how much. You saying this just really makes me realise how much he did loves us & us individually. It makes me feel special aswell. Ohh, i love Michael so much.

In my heart i know Michael loved ME & this provides me with comfort & even more love for him!

I love you Michael forever and always...

^^I am soo glad to hear that! And I just wanted everyone to really think about it..
say it to yourself: I was loved by michael jackson!
:wub: :cry: his kindness truly does make us miss him even more :(
we were so blessed to be fan of this person that cared for his fans. who really did love his fans!
you see this artists out there today not even stopping to sign autographs.. or when fans shouts: I love you!! they just smile..or maybe not even that!

michael was so special:cry:

^^I am soo glad to hear that! And I just wanted everyone to really think about it..
say it to yourself: I was loved by michael jackson!
:wub: :cry: his kindness truly does make us miss him even more :(
we were so blessed to be fan of this person that cared for his fans. who really did love his fans!
you see this artists out there today not even stopping to sign autographs.. or when fans shouts: I love you!! they just smile..or maybe not even that!

michael was so special:cry:

Thankyouu, even though your post made me cry it brought a smile to my face afterwards. Cos i love saying "I was loved by Michael Jackson." :wub: I am so so proud to be a fan of his, and getting that love back from him just makes it all the more special.
I know, its not the same at all today. Even if an artist does say "I love you" its highly unlikely they truely mean it, like Michael did. They might just say it to get it off their back & leave kinda thing.

Thankyouu, even though your post made me cry it brought a smile to my face afterwards. Cos i love saying "I was loved by Michael Jackson." :wub: I am so so proud to be a fan of his, and getting that love back from him just makes it all the more special.
I know, its not the same at all today. Even if an artist does say "I love you" its highly unlikely they truely mean it, like Michael did. They might just say it to get it off their back & leave kinda thing.

aw I feel bad for making you cry though, I hope the tears wasn't just sadness...it's hard, but we can get through this just knowing he loved us as we loved him:wub:
I know, they don't seem to mean it!
actually one of the artists I can think of other than Michael that does truly mean it is janet..I know she's like that aswell. she truly loves her fans..like brother like sister you know :) or whatever they say!! hehe

aw I feel bad for making you cry though, I hope the tears wasn't just sadness...it's hard, but we can get through this just knowing he loved us as we loved him:wub:
I know, they don't seem to mean it!
actually one of the artists I can think of other than Michael that does truly mean it is janet..I know she's like that aswell. she truly loves her fans..like brother like sister you know :) or whatever they say!! hehe

No, dont worry! It was happy tears really, i smiled after! :) You've brightened my day posting this, just makes me feel comforted & all niiice. Aw yes, Janet! Love Janet, absolutely like brother like sister! :) Bless 'em :wub:

here is the quote from michael!

quotes.gif
I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart.

here is the quote from michael!

quotes.gif
I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Aw :wub: that is the cutest thing ever! *goes all mushy inside* & he is too adorable! :)
Ohhh Michael... :heart:

I really want to smile but I can't help having tears in my eyes because your post and quote are really touching.
At the same time I feel glad to know about it because most of my family are Michael haters and they had told me so many time that how can I care about him love him so much if he doesn't know who on earth I am.
Thanks to your post stinel, those words don't break my heart anymore :flowers:

I will LOVE YOU MORE 'till the last day of my life Michael :give_heart: :give_rose:

Thank you for posting. He had the purest soul. I KNOW he loved all of us and we L.O.V.E our beautiful Michael!! My God! How lucky we are to have found him!

Guys, if only you know just how much he loved you all. I'll tell you some stories... When Michael went to the UK in 2001, he had a broken foot, he was on crutches, it was pouring down with rain, but he stopped for 20 minutes and talked to fans and signed each and EVERY autograph. In the rain! Whenever Michael was staying at a hotel, fans will camp outside, and on many occasions he would buy them pizza, and send down blankets so that they wouldn't be starving and cold. During the trial the fans had donated money for the "roses of love" project, Michael was SO moved that he opened his gates and let the fans into his home so that he could thank them all personally. I'm totally serious. I remember other times during the trial, he was in so much emotional agony, but he would always acknowledge the fans. ALWAYS. There are so many stories, I wish I could tell you them all but if I did, I'll be here all night. But trust me when I say that he really did love EACH and EVERY one of you. More than you'll ever know.

Last edited:
^^thank you so much for the stories!!!
:wub: so special!!! can you guys think of someone else who would do all of that for the fans? Michael was so,sosososos unique! and is still.. wherever he is!
he'll always be ONE OF A KIND!

Thank you for this sweet post!
It's comforting to think he loved me (us) even when I've never met or seen him.

Hey guys. I hope you don't find this post stupid.
but this suddenly helped me heal a little. Maybe it will for you too!

Michael always said "I love you", "I love you more", "I love you most!!"
at concerts.. to his fans!..award shows, interviews.. he always expressed his love for his fans.
sadly, when he was alive I didn't pay TOO MUCH attention to it. Don't get me wrong!!! I believed him. He meant it!! But.. I always thought, well there is so many of us! his fans.. does he love ME? He's never even met me :( I'm just a fan in this small city in Norway..
Tonight I was sitting and thinking of Michael, crying..
I suddenly remember him saying these words somewhere "I love all of my fans in EVERY LITTLE CORNER OF THE WORLD."
that means.. he loved me aswell!!! Michael Jackson loved me!!!! :cry:
I didn't need to meet him to make him love me! I'm his fan. i support him, I love him with all my heart and that was enough!

Michael Jackson..loved YOU!!... you!!!!
His fans!!
We have something very special that non-fans don't and that is, we've been LOVED very deeply by Michael Jackson.
Me..you..his fans!!
this is very strong! and for that, it makes things a bit easier.

so if you feel sad, think about it!

michael jackson loved YOU!! with ALL his heart!! he LOVED YOU!!!!

and oh... how I love him back! :cry:

EDIT: here is the quote from Michael which came to my mind that night:

quotes.gif
-Michael Jackson

Thank you for this. I DO believe that Michael loves everyone of us. Even now.

OMG this made me :cry:
I love him so much and for some reasson I always bealive him when he said he loved us. I bealive he still does very much do so.
I think that is why he is so special for all of us, cause we really feel his love in our heart.
Love you MOst Michael I really do :heart:
Thanks for this post :hug:

aww.

and pg13^^ that child he kisses in your siggy, so cute. that is karen faye's daughter.

aww.

and pg13^^ that child he kisses in your siggy, so cute. that is karen faye's daughter.

Oh really? I had no idea, this is at Dangerous world tour in México '93 :D I was in one of those concerts :yes: That is why I have that gift. I had no idea it was Karen's baby thou :baby:

Awwww That story was so freaking sweet Steph, thank you for sharing. It'd awesome it we had the audio or video of the quote Stine posted, I'd be dying.
It makes me miss even more every time Michael waves the fans in his hotel and he shows himself smiling just like this pic saying:

Stunningly beautiful :girl_in_love:, this is one of my faves because I can see Michael and not only the 'I LOVE YOU' handwriting, I have it as my screen saver in cell phone :D
If you have more pics like this, I believe this is the right threat to post them ;).

Out of topic
Oh really? I had no idea, this is at Dangerous world tour in México '93 :D I was in one of those concerts :yes: That is why I have that gift. I had no idea it was Karen's baby thou :baby:
how lucky you are for being there. Shame I was 7 that's why my parents didn't let me go :cry:

i felt so lonely, and depressed,
didn't know what to do,
i missed him so badly, wished to die...

but than i saw this post:

"Michael Jackson..loved YOU!!... you!!!!"

"michael jackson loved YOU!! with ALL his heart!! he LOVED YOU!!!!"

" I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart. "
-Michael Jackson

and i felt so much love and warmth ...
it gave me strength !

thank you very much ...! :better:

What a beautiful post, thank you so much for that. You are so right. His love was the most powerful love that can exist I think. And we definitely loved him most!

Guys, if only you know just how much he loved you all. I'll tell you some stories... When Michael went to the UK in 2001, he had a broken foot, he was on crutches, it was pouring down with rain, but he stopped for 20 minutes and talked to fans and signed each and EVERY autograph. In the rain! Whenever Michael was staying at a hotel, fans will camp outside, and on many occasions he would buy them pizza, and send down blankets so that they wouldn't be starving and cold. During the trial the fans had donated money for the "roses of love" project, Michael was SO moved that he opened his gates and let the fans into his home so that he could thank them all personally. I'm totally serious. I remember other times during the trial, he was in so much emotional agony, but he would always acknowledge the fans. ALWAYS. There are so many stories, I wish I could tell you them all but if I did, I'll be here all night. But trust me when I say that he really did love EACH and EVERY one of you. More than you'll ever know.
Thank you so much for the stories...they give me so much comfort. Thanks for taking the time to share some.

Originally Posted by StephluvsMJ

please tell us more...

this made my day.

please, i just want to hear more ...:8-25-03pray:

Micheal really did love us so much, I really believe that. On 5th March 2001 I was in London where Michael was signing Geller's book (just to say I don't want to talk about Geller, it only brings the mood down) and I was so unbelieveably shaking at seeing Michael that when I turned to talk to him I couldn't speak I was totally speechless with my love for Michael and he had this sparkle in his eye as if to say that I din't need to say anything he already knew and then he affectionately giggled and I felt such warmth and happiness. I believe he is the most loving man to ahve ever walked this planet. I love him most too!!!!!!

Micheal really did love us so much, I really believe that. On 5th March 2001 I was in London where Michael was signing Geller's book (just to say I don't want to talk about Geller, it only brings the mood down) and I was so unbelieveably shaking at seeing Michael that when I turned to talk to him I couldn't speak I was totally speechless with my love for Michael and he had this sparkle in his eye as if to say that I din't need to say anything he already knew and then he affectionately giggled and I felt such warmth and happiness. I believe he is the most loving man to ahve ever walked this planet. I love him most too!!!!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. :boohoo:

In the rain! Whenever Michael was staying at a hotel, fans will camp outside, and on many occasions he would buy them pizza, and send down blankets so that they wouldn't be starving and cold.
And this kind of story never gets to the media. I was browsing through msn the other day and saw this news about one of the 'in' celebs buying pizzas for her fans and I was like MJ always buy pizzas for his fans and it never get reported. How come hers get reported? She must be informing the media herself.

Back