OMG I Have to Rant about YOU GUYS

I can't help but laugh at all this lip sync hysteria :D Some ppl are making it sound as tho Michael has announced to lip sync through 50 shows. lol! Not that I would even care if he did.

Besides, we all know that Michael dances his heart out when performing, and it is very exhausting to sing well while dancing. (if you don't believe, just try it for a few mins) So if he decided to lip sync Billie Jean for example, for the sake of a killer danceroutine, so be it. I luuuuv to see him dance :)!!!

Can't wait 'til July!!!!

Last edited:
What I find so amusing is the only thing people who want to critisize Michael for lip-synching seem to come up with is "The critics will tear him apart. It'll cause so much contraversy..." etc... Uhhh, last time I checked, Michael's already been dealt the worst kind of contraversy imaginable, he's already had his name and reputation drug through the mud, more then once, and he came within an inch of losing his life, yet, he's still the biggest draw, the biggest money maker, the biggest star the world has ever known. People still flock to see him, they're still willing to drop whatever plans they had, willing to drop a boat load of cash, the moment he says go. Michael's got power man. He's touched the public conciousness in a way very few, if anyone else in modern history ever has, and nothing can change that. Him seeling a million tickets in under five hours proves that. It seems that anyone who NOW finds a reason to complain or is still focused on the negative, at this point, is doing it simply because they thrive on it. These people don't want to be happy, they don't want to enjoy anything, they just want to sulk in their own anger and hatred and that's it. It's one thing to say you hope Michael sings live, it's one thing to express what you'd prefer to see from these shows. It's an entirley other thing to bitch and moan and complain about what he's doing before he even does it. That's just boring.

Lip Syncing would be bad for him. You can not lower the standards for an artist like Michael Jackson just because you want to see him. That would be the controversy of all controversies. If he decides to take the show throught out the rest of the world and it got out that he was lip syncing that will have an impact of his tour and the critics will exploit that to no end.

Michael is not Ashlee Simpson or Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears. They have something to prove, he does not!

Michael was under heavy scrutiny when the History album came out. He didn`t sing live in any of his TV shows. VMA1995, Soul Train Awards, Wetten Das, Brit Awards, WMA1996, The History Tour. Everything Michael did or said back then was being twisted in the media. Michael does not get half the shit now he got back then, and still no one gave a rats ass if he lip synced or not.

You guys are inexperienced and influenced by the media. You don`t know what will happen, yet you moan about it like its obvious. In 1995/1996/1997 Michael was 36/37/38 years old. Still young and fit. He sang almost the entire Brunei concert live, and yet he mimed the History Tour, for a good reason. Nobody said anything, except the fans. The fans are the only one`s complaining about it. If Michael lip syncs more then half the O2 show, the only people who are gonna complain about it, is YOU! And if the press is goin to say anything about it, it is because the fans complain about it. If you keep your mouth shut, they won`t write about it. But if you complain openly, they will write "Fans slam Michael for lip syncing"

Everybody knows Michael can sing, that is why he is the only artist that gets away with it. And that is how it should be also. Michael does not deliver a rock concert, he delivers a pop concert of a magnitude no other artist can come close to. He is expected to dance, that is what the fans want the most. He takes a huge risk singing live every night, and he tires quickly from doing both, so he skips the vocals to deliver the moves and not get bloody Laryngitis.

If he chose not to dance so much and sing instead, you all would be complaining about that to.

Lets get one thing straight. Michael does not have to do shit. He does not have to perform, release an album, even talk to his fans. He has done it all, and if I were in that position I would say stop. Enough is enough. Yet, he works his ass off to get in shape, record music and prepare to please us fans yet again.

Lets drop this lip sync, what song he must not play, how the show must not be done none sense and enjoy that the King is back. Because it won`t happen again. You want to miss out the greatest comeback in HIStory??

Last edited:
What I find so amusing is the only thing people who want to critisize Michael for lip-synching seem to come up with is "The critics will tear him apart. It'll cause so much contraversy..." etc... Uhhh, last time I checked, Michael's already been dealt the worst kind of contraversy imaginable, he's already had his name and reputation drug through the mud, more then once, and he came within an inch of losing his life, yet, he's still the biggest draw, the biggest money maker, the biggest star the world has ever known. People still flock to see him, they're still willing to drop whatever plans they had, willing to drop a boat load of cash, the moment he says go. Michael's got power man. He's touched the public conciousness in a way very few, if anyone else in modern history ever has, and nothing can change that. Him seeling a million tickets in under five hours proves that. It seems that anyone who NOW finds a reason to complain or is still focused on the negative, at this point, is doing it simply because they thrive on it. These people don't want to be happy, they don't want to enjoy anything, they just want to sulk in their own anger and hatred and that's it. It's one thing to say you hope Michael sings live, it's one thing to express what you'd prefer to see from these shows. It's an entirley other thing to bitch and moan and complain about what he's doing before he even does it. That's just boring.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

This is not a discussion about lip-syncing please remain on topic if you have anything to add :yes:

its difficult to have everyone happy, not many fans got tickets. But it is a positive time for Michael and that I can agree on.

Michael is not Ashlee Simpson or Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears. They have something to prove, he does not!

Michael was under heavy scrutiny when the History album came out. He didn`t sing live in any of his TV shows. VMA1995, Soul Train Awards, Wetten Das, Brit Awards, WMA1996, The History Tour. Everything Michael did or said back then was being twisted in the media. Michael does not get half the shit now he got back then, and still no one gave a rats ass if he lip synced or not.

You guys are inexperienced and influenced by the media. You don`t know what will happen, yet you moan about it like its obvious. In 1995/1996/1997 Michael was 36/37/38 years old. Still young and fit. He sang almost the entire Brunei concert live, and yet he mimed the History Tour, for a good reason. Nobody said anything, except the fans. The fans are the only one`s complaining about it. If Michael lip syncs more then half the O2 show, the only people who are gonna complain about it, is YOU! And if the press is goin to say anything about it, it is because the fans complain about it. If you keep your mouth shut, they won`t write about it. But if you complain openly, they will write "Fans slam Michael for lip syncing"

Everybody knows Michael can sing, that is why he is the only artist that gets away with it. And that is how it should be also. Michael does not deliver a rock concert, he delivers a pop concert of a magnitude no other artist can come close to. He is expected to dance, that is what the fans want the most. He takes a huge risk singing live every night, and he tires quickly from doing both, so he skips the vocals to deliver the moves and not get bloody Laryngitis.

If he chose not to dance so much and sing instead, you all would be complaining about that to.

Lets get one thing straight. Michael does not have to do shit. He does not have to perform, release an album, even talk to his fans. He has done it all, and if I were in that position I would say stop. Enough is enough. Yet, he works his ass off to get in shape, record music and prepare to please us fans yet again.

Lets drop this lip sync, what song he must not play, how the show must not be done none sense and enjoy that the King is back. Because it won`t happen again. You want to miss out the greatest comeback in HIStory??

.........Thats it! The essence of it all!:D:yes::D
We are truly blessed with Michael!:D:yes::wub:
To me he is!:D:wub:

I'm SO grateful and happy that he is even going to peform again,esp after all he went trough,and then 50 shows,guys he broke a' record with this!!!:D:punk::D:yes:

I'm SO happy and 1000% proud of him!!!!!!:D:punk::D
The fact he is even going to peform is a' reason to celebrate and I sure are doing that,everyday!:D:yes::D:punk:

Michaekl Jackson is back,so celebrate the resst is the rest,what-ever......lol:D:yes::D

its difficult to have everyone happy, not many fans got tickets. But it is a positive time for Michael and that I can agree on.

.................Awwwwwwwww,I know and understand that ofcourse my thoughts are on those who dont have them!:better::yes: Hopefully they can still find those still!:D:yes:

.................Awwwwwwwww,I know and understand that ofcourse my thoughts are on those who dont have them!:better::yes: Hopefully they can still find those still!:D:yes:

I am sure they will everyone has got to see Michael :) it may not happen for another 12 years.

hey..lol..if anybody is disappointed prior to the event, just give me their ticket. lol :lol:

Last edited:
well hell, maybe mj should call it off and then fans will really have a reason to whine and complain about the nose bleed seats they DO NOT have anymore.

honestly, complain about miming, complain about masks, complain about hair, complain about clothes, complain that he doesn't do any thing, now complain when he does do something

sorry he's not timberlake an the want for his shows is so extreme. he's the friggin kop. we're not his only fans. ten yrs ago we wouldbe boasting, right now, we're bitching.

Scanning through a few of these posts gives me the feeling people are ashamed of MJ or something. Or that they are ashamed of themselves for being "fan".

Well I got tickets to three shows, I even spent over 600 pounds on one ticket so that I was able to see him upclose.

And I am PROUD of it.

I am living these days to the max! It's difficult to stay away from the forum, to not be able to talk to other fans, to share anticipation, to browse the internet about what to expect and what is happening.

I don't know what MJ has in store for us. I have no idea whether it will be good or bad. I DO know that I WANT to be a part of it, that I WILL be a part of it and that I do NOT care what others think of that.

i meant to say give ME their ticket if they are disappointed before the shows. lol i left the 'me' out,(before i corrected it) so it must've looked like i agreed with those who had a complaint.

He does not have to perform, release an album, even talk to his fans. He has done it all

though i'd like to hear new songs, see new album comes out..
yet i TOTALLY agree with what you say
"HE HAS DONE IT ALL!"

Back