ONE MORE CHANCE / Now streaming on michaeljackson.com

Re: ONE MORE CHANCE is coming!!!

I don't think it is finished. They only filmed for one day. And the director said in the French Black & White Magazin that they had filmed him mostly or only almost from behind (not that I complain about that...). ;)

Hehe you will be suprised in the full video MJ is very energetic and he jump from table to table and kick the tableware :)

Those who have seen the entire video.

Please tell me that it is a full video. Not like the snippet where clips from YANA, and other footage are mixed in.

Please tell me that ONLY OMC footage is in it and NOTHING we have already seen.

Those who have seen the entire video.

Please tell me that it is a full video. Not like the snippet where clips from YANA, and other footage are mixed in.

Please tell me that ONLY OMC footage is in it and NOTHING we have already seen.

I want to know this too?

I am getting desperate. my guests come in less than 2 hours so I'll post it here too. :lol:

HELP NEEDED.

PLEASE.

Could someone make a version of the new 3rd version of Breaking News where the first 35 seconds is cut out?

Also the last 9 seconds of silence would be nice to have cut out. So only the song thanks.

I'm having a party tonight and I would love to play it, but the intro is no good for a party, so I would like a version that starts with a bang. :lol: - hope you know what I mean.

Hey Moonwalker777, are you there? Tell us :)

Please dont post the links to the OMC teaser because its illegal and You can have a problems :( send the link to the PM ;)

Thanks for posting that, but damn my hopes were shatters in less than a minute. See it's intertwined with montage clips, but why?

It's a nearly 4 minute song, it doesn't have to be a coherent masterpiece but at least give the fans as much new footage as possible, we kill for making of footage!

Ha!!
Double standards!!!
Posting a link to YOUTUBE is illegal but distributing a ripped video all across the board by PM isn't???
And people here complaint about the Estate's and Sony's integrity...

Can someone pm me the link to the teaser please?

Ha!!
Double standards!!!
Posting a link to YOUTUBE is illegal but distributing a ripped video all across the board by PM isn't???
And people here complaint about the Estate's and Sony's integrity...

Posting a link to YouTube isn't illegal. And it's already been said that the OMC video is 100% new footage. This teaser is just to whet everyone's appetite!

where are we getting this teaser from Youtube? You know fans can make damn good videos from stuff that exists right? Dont believe everything u see on youtube.

where are we getting this teaser from Youtube? You know fans can make damn good videos from stuff that exists right? Dont believe everything u see on youtube.

The footage on Youtube was actual clips from the video, whereas previously all that has been released were stills.

So the footage was real, might differ from the "Vision" version though, it kept going from OMC to montages.

someone pm me about the teaser pleeeaseeee :)

Oooooo, can't wait to see the whole thing. Yeah, I have that question as well... please tell me it's not a montage mixed with old vids. I mean, that's better than nothing, but... :whine: :lol:

guys. could you pleeease pm me the snippet or whatever it is? thank you :)

^ No, it isn't montage. Moonwalker777 said it's 100% One More Chance:)

Have anyone regonize that the effect of the music video is like Black or White in Black Panther version? :)

ok now i wanna see it please someone pm me the darn link lol

OMG OMG OMG
I soooo want to see this!!!!!
:wild:

Now this is really exciting! Cant wait to see the full video..the teaser already looks great! :wub:

i think its gonna be a montage. the few useable scene of th video shoot + a few old video clips. and its perfectly fine like this.
it actually fits the theme of the song...

why can't any of the great insiders confirm if its montage or not... because maybe they are not so great insiders? :D

Back