Open General discussion - Katherine Jackson vs AEG

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2 Was CM incompetent & unfit? CM was unsuitable, unfit, immoral, incomptent ..no training for treating sleeping issues & caused MJ death. throughout his service, any time.. was he unfit .. the answer is YES..he caused the death.
(feed is cut)

I can see a jury split on this one. if Conrad Murray was hired to provide general medical care, as a cardiologist was he unfit or incompetent? I mean wouldn't a GP do that? if so, then why would a cardiologist be unfit or incompetent to provide the same care?

Panish has so far brought up many valid points imo... but to be fair, yes Murray was a cardiologist and not an expert in insomnia. Even though AEG might have forseen that Michael might have had trouble with prescription medications and that MIGHT affect him this time too, that was not what killed him (arguable if Congaware was aware of MJs sleep issues or not).

I dont believe MJ would have ever hired an expert in insomnia or an anesthesiologist to follow him on the tour, that would've raised some flags,... so Murray was there undercover, nobody knowing what he was doing. It all sounds good to have a heart doc on board.

I also wonder what AEG would have thought if Dr Adams was hired to go on tour, wouldnt they wonder why someone that works with anesthesia is joining them?

Very interesting post.

the one question the keeps popping in my head: Would it have made any difference had AEG given money to MJ directly? MJ would have paid murray directly, but would that have stopped him from deviating from the very basic standard of care? such as lack of monitoring while administering propofol, which is what got MJ killed.

Panish says "Doesnt matter if AEG knew about propofol or not, the question is was he competent or fit?".

But like Passy001 said, Murray was hired to provide general medicine, was he unfit with that task?? Some will say yes because MJ was detoriating, so whatever Murray was doing was not right.

Last edited:
Hahaha... that video montage that Panish is showing now of all AEG exuctives repeating "I dont remember, I dont know, I dont recall, I dont remember this specific email/conversation" is really funny.

Panish apologizes for his behaviour with some of the witnesses but he blames them and their attitude. "This is what we have been dealing with, its frustrating".

I'm gonna go insane soon tbh. I'm disgraced that I can't even receive it on my iPod. CNN are showing the UN crap and ABC are doing nothing on the app either. sky news are showing politics crap, BBC News ain't no better. Bye World -_- Gopd luck Kate. Maybe I'll see it on YouTube in a thousands years.

CNN are showing the UN crap and ABC are doing nothing on the app either. sky news are showing politics crap, BBC News ain't no better.

Yes, apparently the "World Of News" is on hold, while the media watches to see if President Obama and the new president of Iran shake hands. Real talk!

Panish just compared Prince with Congaware/Phillips/Lieweke and other AEG exces... saying Prince is 16 years and lost his father but answered ALL questions that Marvin Putman asked him.

Panish is talking about damages now.
1) financial damages
2) non-economic damages

"What is a relationship worth?".

Last edited:
Panish seems incompetent constantly reading up from his sheet or whatever he's got. I truly hope they are not awarded anything. Thrm getting their hands on more $$ at Michael's expenses is not fair.

I agreee BigApple ppl seem to be more interested on Iran and Obama.

HLN is the only channel showing anythung. Ugh I cant stand Alan, as for Katherine being almost always there LMFAO @ ALAN Duke and him claiming the jury wouls rake a couple of WEEKS deliberating

If (when) there is an appeal, what are the chances there'll be another trial with witness testimonies, media coverage, etc?

appeal process is just motions from each side and perhaps one oral argument. it wouldn't create much media coverage.

I love that Panish showed video clips of AEG bragging and being happy about tickets being sold out and they could've easily sold out 50 more shows an more than 250,000 ppl were in que to buy tickets after it had sold out. On the witnesstand AEG really tried their best to downplay Michales success with the tour an future project plans.

Mr. Panish appears to be showing a mini-MJ concert. After almost 5 months of video clips, I wonder how the jury is feeling.

I wasn't sure if I was watching HLN or MTV.

^^

Whats the lawyers name that sitting next to Putman? She seems to enjoy the videos and is smiling :)

hate this teasing. I'm tired of this, it's a disgrace it's only available on laptops and computers. URGH

I'm confused, what are they showing exactly? Footage we've already seen before or new footage? Someone clarify for me?

I saw it on HLN. You are Not Alone is one song of Michael's I actually avoid. It makes me cry.

I'm confused, what are they showing exactly? Footage we've already seen before or new footage? Someone clarify for me?

Videos throughout MJs career, mostly different performances in concert and short films

It was a sort of MJ Montage of his videos and appearances.

I recognized a bit of the Thriller video, MJ's appearance at MTV (wherein Lisa Marie was in the audience) singing "Billie Jean," his Dangerous performance, a bunch of others and I guess they ended the entire thing with MJ singing "You Are Not Alone." Part of that montage also showed Chris Tucker taking about the Thriller sales (I'm not sure how old that clip was, Chris looked really young - LOL).

$35 million for the past and $50 million for the future is what Panish said is reasonable to award each kid.

$85 million x 3 = $255 in monetary damages for all children combined.

Last edited:
Panish just said that "we know of MJs prescription issues and people warning him of propofol but nothing bad ever happened untill Murray was hired"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back