Original Pic Used To Fake MJ Ambulance Pic

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
We know that ;)

Only that you're not a profesional photographer or pap selling pics for thousands $
If your professional, you should have all the settings correct.

fair enough,they should be professional,and editors also,but it's possible they were not, given the circumstances,and sold them with the wrong data..
I'm not saying the pics are real 100% or fake 100% i have still many doubts.....to tell you the truth I'm not sure about anything anymore.

I hate to say this but he is not. Michael would never have done this to his fans.

I agree EC--and he would never have been able to abide by the 12 suicides, because he CLAIMED to be dead--IMO Michael would be mortified! Besides, this would have to be a monumental conspiracy and no leaks????--almost impossible!!!! As much as I would love for him to be in some remote spot in Ireland--sadly, the snakes we all suspect took our Michael's life for greed, corruption--all "devilish" motives!!!

I agree EC--and he would never have been able to abide by the 12 suicides, because he CLAIMED to be dead--IMO Michael would be mortified! Besides, this would have to be a monumental conspiracy and no leaks????--almost impossible!!!! As much as I would love for him to be in some remote spot in Ireland--sadly, the snakes we all suspect took our Michael's life for greed, corruption--all "devilish" motives!!!

Sad but beautifully stated, thanks DD!
No matter how much his life was in danger, Michael would never do such a thing.
I dare say it wouldn't even cross his mind.

If you look closely at the EMTs hand, you can see that it does not move (look at the fingers closest to Michael's face). It is the angle that is changing.

i agree with this, it just looks different, however i looked at both of those pics very closely and they all have the same amount of fingers, it is just easier to see more fingers in one picture because it is cropped closer

I hate to say this but he is not. Michael would never have done this to his fans.

I dont think its fair to say what Michael would or wouldnt do. We dont really know.

You're right DI, we can only speculate.
Only a person who knows him personally can be more factual.
The question is did Michael had such a control of his life that he decided to jump over this edge? or was he so desperate that he literally felt there was no other way out?

michael didn,t owe us anything he gave 40yrs of his life to his fans,maybe and i,m saying maybe he thought about his own well being for once,

Everyone is talking about him not doing it to his fans....

I think the more pertinent consideration is that Michael would never do this to his KIDS. He would not put them in this position that they are now appearing at awards shows on a world stage on his behalf. He worked too hard to keep them away from the spotlight to suddenly thrust them in to it.

proofpic.jpg

Why is one of the paparazzi standing back across the street to get a clear wide angle shot of the guy who is taking the last photo of Michael Jackson? Its almost like a 'proof shot', as in "Hey look, the photo you saw of Michael Jackson dying is totally real, we promise.".

If Michael Jackson was really dying in this ambulance, why isn’t the papparazzi guy across the street trying to move in to make the shot of the century? Is he really that stupid? Or does he feel he's documenting history by getting a shot of the other guy taking the picture?

proofpic.jpg

Why is one of the paparazzi standing back across the street to get a clear wide angle shot of the guy who is taking the last photo of Michael Jackson? Its almost like a 'proof shot', as in "Hey look, the photo you saw of Michael Jackson dying is totally real, we promise.".

If Michael Jackson was really dying in this ambulance, why isn’t the papparazzi guy across the street trying to move in to make the shot of the century? Is he really that stupid? Or does he feel he's documenting history by getting a shot of the other guy taking the picture?

And the Oscar for best director goes to...the one who signs the paycheck of the above mentioned pap.

Isnt the red guy supposed to be on the side of the ambulance by then anyway?^^

Omg! People are just...omg...we have cried over this heartbreaking image and now to know that someone had the bad heart to do this by photoshop just for some bucks!!!! Sick!!!

For someone who is having a cardiac arrest, MJ sure does have a lot of colour in his face doesnt he?

^was it about 45 min they said they were working on him,for someone who has not been breathing they wouldn,t look that colour after that long,

seemed fishy to me from the start all this, when i first saw the breaking news late at night here, i was like hmmmm, then that image of the pic in ambulance, made me even more suspicious, maybe thats just me anyway...

^^ No im talking about the pap in the red shirt. In the photo from down the road you see the red pap behind that ambulance but on the video he is on the side of the ambulance as the video camera runs behind him.

I understand what you are saying. But disappearing often crossed Michael's mind. It was one thing and maybe the only thing he ever really complained about. Not being able to just be a normal person and have people act normally around him and talk to him as a regular person. Always having to be Michael Jackson Superstar.

As far as deliberately hurting his fans, no he would never do that. And I am not sure if he would have anticipated that people would kill themselves. I don't know what to believe. I don't really believe in the hoax, but then I see all of these weird inconsistancies and i think how can they all be coincidence? I am still a sceptic but damn!

Also, I put the the three consecutive photos of Michael in the ambulance into Photshop and enlarged them and you can see a slight difference in the angle of Michaels face in each one, so I have to retract my statement that there wasn't any difference. But two have them have distorted aspect ratio which makes it really hard to analyze.

If the picture in ambulance is fake it is nothing to do with MJ faking his death. It is something to do with the media greed. Get real here. MJ would never do it for fans and for his children.

The only way I think he would do it would be if someone had threatened to harm or kill his children. He would have done anything to protect them.

If the picture in ambulance is fake it is nothing to do with MJ faking his death. It is something to do with the media greed. Get real here. MJ would never do it for fans and for his children.

The whole point to this thread was that the media made this pic up for money.

The only way I think he would do it would be if someone had threatened to harm or kill his children. He would have done anything to protect them.

Absolutely he would have just as we all would do for our children.

Also, I put the the three consecutive photos of Michael in the ambulance into Photshop and enlarged them and you can see a slight difference in the angle of Michaels face in each one, so I have to retract my statement that there wasn't any difference. But two have them have distorted aspect ratio which makes it really hard to analyze.
Interesting info. Thanx for that.

I'm no optics or photo expert, I'm just asking. Did anyone try to take a pic through tilted car windows and see how it looks or if you can see anything inside the car? If you pause the video when those guys zoom into the back window of the ambulance, it doesn't look like you can see anything inside, just the reflections. So my conclusion is Ben took a photo that may not have shown anything or maybe a blurred image inside so he decided to "help" it a bit and make a lot of money
Anyway, what he did is utterly disgusting to say the least, be it genuine or fake. It's just sick

I'm no optics or photo expert, I'm just asking. Did anyone try to take a pic through tilted car windows and see how it looks or if you can see anything inside the car? If you pause the video when those guys zoom into the back window of the ambulance, it doesn't look like you can see anything inside, just the reflections. So my conclusion is Ben took a photo that may not have shown anything or maybe a blurred image inside so he decided to "help" it a bit and make a lot of money
Anyway, what he did is utterly disgusting to say the least, be it genuine or fake. It's just sick
I am wondering about this. In Germany we don't have dark but frosted windows on ambulances which would make it impossible to get a clear photography through it.

But aren't those dark ambulance windows similar to those on cars often driven by celebs? Do clear pictures exist of celebs sitting in such cars taken by papps? I have my doubts that such pics would be that colorful and clear. But perhaps somebody here knows more about this.

If there is reflection of the car and everything that is supposed be behind the photographer, why is there no reflection of the photographer?

Back