Our MJ-ed rooms ;)

I can't wait until I've moved into my flat! I will frame a Michael picture and give it a special place in my living room :yes:

I'll post mine! :D

One of my doors

100_1094.jpg

I was planning to frame the poster on the bottem,
still haven't found the right frame size -_-

I was planning to frame the poster on the bottem,
still haven't found the right frame size -_-

I bought that poster for myself for christmas, framed, at the Expo. It's a bit expensive, but it is really beautiful. I let them cut off the writing on the bottom, cause I thought it was distracting from the beautiful image and I don't like reading - 2009 over and over.

I bought that poster for myself for christmas, framed, at the Expo. It's a bit expensive, but it is really beautiful. I let them cut off the writing on the bottom, cause I thought it was distracting from the beautiful image and I don't like reading - 2009 over and over.

I thought about Expo too, but because it's expensive, i thought of skipping that one :lol:

and yeah, I understand your point of view.
I don't like that either :(

Wow I love your room. And I thought my room look like paradise. I am in the process of redoing my room. But here are some pictures of what some of my room currently looks like:

DSCI0083.jpg

I know that MJ calendar is crooked. I got the new 2010 MJ Calendar but I haven't gotten around to hanging it up yet. Over where my lamp is. Is my beloved MJ doll and my Opus book. And those MJ pillow cases I had made them some years ago. I just love laying my head down on them every night.

DSCI0080.jpg

jenspic029-1.jpg

DSCI0081.jpg

Like I said I am redoing my whole room. Once I get my MJ comforter set that I had order from Ebay. I can really start working on turning my room back in to the MJ shrine that it once was about 5 years or so ago. Then I will take pictures of my room again.

Most of my MJ posters came from Ebay Amy. As well as more than half of my MJ collection. I don't know if you can find the MJ posters that I have on Ebay. Since I got them more than a few years or so ago. My This Is It poster came from the craft store Michael's. It was already framed and ready to be hanged. When my mother bought it for me as a early Christmas present. And that video really was amazing cleopatra.

Last edited:
Wow I love your room. And I thought my room look like paradise. I am in the process of redoing my room. But here are some pictures of what some of my room currently looks like:

I know that MJ calendar is crooked. I got the new 2010 MJ Calendar but I haven't gotten around to hanging it up yet. Over where my lamp is. Is my beloved MJ doll and my Opus book. And those MJ pillow cases I had made them some years ago. I just love laying my head down on them every night.

Like I said I am redoing my whole room. Once I get my MJ comforter set that I had order from Ebay. I can really start working on turning my room back in to the MJ shrine that it once was about 5 years or so ago. Then I will take pictures of my room again.

I like it:)! by the way, did you put the TII and the poster next to it in frames? I have to buy one for the TII one but I don't know which size etc to get..

I like it:)! by the way, did you put the TII and the poster next to it in frames? I have to buy one for the TII one but I don't know which size etc to get..

My This Is It poster was already framed and ready to be hanged when I had got it from the craft store Michael's. My other framed poster I had did that myself. I got that poster from Ebay. It is a silk poster that came from Hong Kong the poster size is 36x24. So I think that is same size as my This Is It poster. If your poster is as big as my silk MJ poster is. Then you need to get a frame that is that big then.

Most of my MJ posters came from Ebay Amy. As well as more than half of my MJ collection. I don't know if you can find the MJ posters that I have on Ebay. Since I got them more than a few years or so ago. My This Is It poster came from the craft store Michael's. It was already framed and ready to be hanged. When my mother bought it for me as a early Christmas present. And that video really was amazing cleopatra.
Thanks for the info...I'll just keep looking around there. I saw that This Is It poster in Michael's too...but I really love all the older posters. Makes me think of all his good times rather than the times right before he left.

Thanks for the info...I'll just keep looking around there. I saw that This Is It poster in Michael's too...but I really love all the older posters. Makes me think of all his good times rather than the times right before he left.

Yeah it does. At the Michael's where I live I even saw a framed Billie Jean glove. And a framed magazine of Michael on the cover of it. I forget what the magazine was called. And I really wanted to get them but I don't think they were for sale though.

Haha,that's really hilarious.I got my TII Poster from Michael's,too.Ironic,huh?

Yeah that is ironic.

WOW!!! Your room looks great!!!!! Is that a bass guitar i see??? haha
And i think i saw some drawings... wow thats well kool

Jackie xxxx

Thank you :) Love your posters! Yes, im learning the bass. I really want to be good but im so lazy ha ha The drawings are my sisters!

Wooow, your wall is so full! :lol:
LOVE IT :clapping:

and love all the books..
also The Green Mile :)

Thankies! I need more wall space im running out of places to put him! he he. I love Steven King.

Thank you :) Love your posters! Yes, im learning the bass. I really want to be good but im so lazy ha ha The drawings are my sisters!

aww kool, yeah i wanna be a good rhythm guitar player lol, im never gonna give up, my dream is to be able to play dirty diana and give in to me.
Your sisters drawings are good from what I can see :clapping:

Jackie xxx

Back