Our MJ-ed rooms ;)

Well here is what my room had looked like 5 years ago.

4.jpg

WOW WOW WOW at your room!! :D

Mine is being redecorated at the moment, once the paint's dry, I can start my MJ wall. I've got so much stuff to put on there. I will share it with you guys as soons as it's done! :clapping:

^^ Yeah I did :) I'm glad you like it

You did an excellent job. I wish I could paint like that. But my late aunt was the artist in my family. Where I am the astronomer in the family. Hopefully in the spring my room is going to be repainted. With my choice of color which is some nice shade of purple. I wanted my walls painted red with a black MJ symbols border. Since Michael's favorite colors are red and black. They are my favorite colors as well. But my mother wouldn't go for that. So I am going have to go with my 3rd favorite color which is purple.

WOW WOW WOW at your room!! :D

Mine is being redecorated at the moment, once the paint's dry, I can start my MJ wall. I've got so much stuff to put on there. I will share it with you guys as soons as it's done! :clapping:

I'm glad you like my wall. And I am determine it is going to make it like that once again. Luckily I had kept all of my pictures of Michael that I had taken down.

very cool!! I am currently redoing my room yet again. Its still a tinkerbell/neverland theme. So I will take pictures when its finished

You did an excellent job. I wish I could paint like that. But my late aunt was the artist in my family. Where I am the astronomer in the family. Hopefully in the spring my room is going to be repainted. With my choice of color which is some nice shade of purple. I wanted my walls painted red with a black MJ symbols border. Since Michael's favorite colors are red and black. They are my favorite colors as well. But my mother wouldn't go for that. So I am going have to go with my 3rd favorite color which is purple.
I had a big problem to choose wall colour too... At first I wanted just green, but then I decided that I want more than one colour and I painted 2 walls on green, 2 on orange and yellow ceiling...
This your idea with red walls and MJ symbols was great! too bad your mom wouldn't go for that. But purple is okay too :p

Great bedrooms! Might upload mine one day. Keep them coming! :D

(I was looking for topic like this but I didn't find. Sorry if there was one like this before. And I'm also not sure if I putted it in right section)

Show your MJ rooms guys! anything what is connected with Michael in your room - posters, pictures on the wall, anything!

I'll start with mine :)
4.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

now your turn :)

Just amazing!!! :D I still need to put mine up, once I've done I'll post them :)

GREAT ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!!! I'll definitely upload mine later!!!!!

I am so jealous! I'm married and my husband would probably want a divorce if I did a decked out MJ theme for our room!! I still have my MJ magazines, pictures and such in my filing cabinet though. and I have his pictures in my closet! Reminds me of my locker room in high school :)

(I was looking for topic like this but I didn't find. Sorry if there was one like this before. And I'm also not sure if I putted it in right section)

Show your MJ rooms guys! anything what is connected with Michael in your room - posters, pictures on the wall, anything!

I'll start with mine :)
4.jpg

now your turn :)

Your room is lovely! :yes:

Just wanted to point out that on the above photo, the black and white picture in the top left corner is not Michael. It's Edward Moss, an MJ look alike who has really been very mean and insulting towards Michael. Just wanted to point that one in case you didn't know.

Love all of your rooms guys! :D That painting you did is awesome, Nadia!

WOW Leanne - your room looks great!!! I have that dangerous smash hits poster haha. I will gets pics of my room soon xxx

Back