Paris Broke My Heart.

Anyone notice the mistake in the daily star newspaper yesterday? lol
p1438090709.jpg

p143801090709.jpg

Anyone notice the mistake in the daily star newspaper yesterday? lol
p1438090709.jpg

p143801090709.jpg

Lmao!
How could they mess that up? Did they not hear Smokey's speech at the beginning of the memorial? :doh:

Hopefully all those awful people who have ever judged Michael will see that moment as proof of such a wonderful father he obviously was.
Unfortunately, there are still quite a few haters out there. I saw comments written at the bottom of internet articles saying stuff like someone was trying to cover her mouth, or that she was forced to say what she said, etc. Even in death, some people are being extremely cruel about MJ and his kids. It's pretty sad, actually.

Diana sure looks young for someone pushing 70. She must eat really healthy food, lol.

I don't think the Jackson family should have let Paris speak at the memorial. They should protect her from the media. They are long enough in the business to know.

I don't think the Jackson family should have let Paris speak at the memorial. They should protect her from the media. They are long enough in the business to know.

if this was really her wish then she should be allowed to speak.
but I'm just so worried for her and the two others.. that they feel alone..
that she felt pressured to say something to be a "good girl".

I'm so worried about them.. I hope they will do fine and be able to keep living the way their father had learned them.. :cry:

im glad she spoke, i think it has opened up some peoples eyes about what kind of man michael was, a wonderful father x

she didnt look pressured, janet was meant to speak

I wasn't even expecting them at the memorial. BUT i'm very glad Paris spoke. IT was very touching. I've heard SO many people---even non fans say that her speech made them teary eyed. So I think it was a good thing.

Not sure if anyone is interested in this but posting about it anyway..
I forgot I recorded this (dang I have over 130 gigs of all Michael now)

Anyway, watch the whole interview.. even though DD shows a few seconds in the beginning of this, it is still pretty good. And dang, again, watching this makes me love Janet all the more!

I also added the bit afterwards that ET showed with the bit of rare scenes with Michael and "We Are The World" from 24 years ago...

See this online HERE if the embed below does not work

^^^Both of those vid clips stop at the same point for me. Dunno if this is the case for anyone else as well, but is there another place I can view this? A youtube link perhaps?

Thanks!

^^^Both of those vid clips stop at the same point for me. Dunno if this is the case for anyone else as well, but is there another place I can view this? A youtube link perhaps?

Thanks!

Sorry about that. Thought it was my pc doing that stoppage. LOL

Not sure why that happened to the above vid I posted, but I've re-up'd it again here:

Link to view or download found HERE

Crap!!! I think it is doing it again! I am just going to upload it to Sendspace.. it's only 58 megs in avi Xvid format.

Update:
HERE IS THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE above video via SendSpace

The above Sendspace link will expire after 7 Days of no activity.
If it expires, and you want it, just PM me.

(so sorry that Divshare is messed up) :(

Last edited:
Hey, the ABOVE 2nd Divshare ^^ video embed and download link that I re-uploaded does indeed work. You just have to hit play, then PAUSE it so it can fully load (walk away for about 10 minutes) then hit play and it's all good.

The first upload on the video I posted (above) does not work and I have no idea what happened there.

Any way, if the SENDSPACE download link expires you can still download this in the same format from the 2nd Divshare link I provided. Or I can re-upload it to Sendspace if you wish.. just PM me and I will post a new link on this thread for ya

i've been seeing so much footage of michael and the kids over the last week or so, and while i feel bad for seeing it ( i know how michael wanted to keep it private) it clear that he was such a loving father and that those kids meant the world to him.

and i feel even WORST about being one of those pushing him (not personally of course) to tour/record again. if we had just let him raise his kids we may not be having this conversation.

also i rewatched theDianne Sawyer interview with LMP: Dianne Sawyer is a real BITCH in that, and Lisa Marie holds her own. I like her more and more every day.

I cried like a baby when I saw her genuine speech to remember her daddy...

poor girl..

While it really upsets me to see her give her speech, I am so glad that she did and I blelive that she will be forever glad she did as well.

Back