Paris Broke My Heart.

she knew exactly what was going on and exactly what she was doing.

Did Larry King just imply on CNN that she didn't want to do it?

I were on vacation for one week to dubrovnik in croatia ( came home today, living in sweden ) and I have to say ... that I have never ever watched Sky news , CNN and BBC so much in my entire life that I have been viewing this last days..

Today I was following the memorial on internet cafe in croatia. I couldnt hold back thoose tears even if there was people there that was looking strange at me.

Paris Katherine Jackson, God bless u, and god bless y r father, Michael Joseph Jackson. I know u are with me all the time and when I pray and need help in life, I turn to u Michael.

I am so proud of everything u has done to music in general, for people around the world and to my life. U have helped me thousands of time and I love u for that Michael.

I was literally heartbroken watching Paris get up and speak like that. Was certainly not expecting it. It was hard not to break down in tears during her speech. She definintely clarified any doubts by anybody the world over who doubted his parenting skills in any way.

Paris Jackson, you have touched my heart. My love is with you always...your daddy will be forever missed xx

That's what I was trying to say before. However it went down, don't underestimate how powerful those words were today from Paris. Verrry significant moment in his legacy. Her 1st public quote that smashes the media shit storm.
I'd suggest she was encouraged but in the end she stepped forward.

I knew she would speak as soon as she started playing with her purse etc. Amazing moment she's fantastic

That is a wonderful picture of Michael's kids... I used to criticize Michael for making his kids where the mask, but I heard this guy named Brian Stoller, (I think that is his name,) he said that the kids only wore the mask while they were with Michael because he wanted them to be able to go out in public without them when they were with other people, like the nannies and their friends so people couldn't recognize them.................. That makes sense to me now. Those are some beautiful kids. I know Michael was proud. Michael IS proud.

This picture is so cute:

photo07.jpg
:wub::wub::wub:
3 beautiful angels....

That is a wonderful picture of Michael's kids... I used to criticize Michael for making his kids where the mask, but I heard this guy named Brian Stoller, (I think that is his name,) he said that the kids only wore the mask while they were with Michael because he wanted them to be able to go out in public without them when they were with other people, like the nannies and their friends so people couldn't recognize them.................. That makes sense to me now. Those are some beautiful kids. I know Michael was proud. Michael IS proud.

Actually Debbie Rowe said (in the 2003 interview) it was HER idea to have the children wear masks. She said she was always scared someone would try to take the kids. According to her Michael always was very proud of the children and wanted to show them off, but he agreed with her wishes and agreed to make it like Halloween for them ... especially since he would wear masks and scarves himself.

It is a beautiful picture, they are amazing kids.

God bless her, Prince and Blanket! i really have no words :boohoo

When she spoke it was so emotional.And then they all huged each other....:boohoo

Actually Debbie Rowe said (in the 2003 interview) it was HER idea to have the children wear masks. She said she was always scared someone would try to take the kids. According to her Michael always was very proud of the children and wanted to show them off, but he agreed with her wishes and agreed to make it like Halloween for them ... especially since he would wear masks and scarves himself.

Yeh u watch this space now... she now gonna be sayin that IT WAS MIKE"S IDEA TO DO THAT! and she properly give out a cruel excuse for him on why he did it .

Paris has an old soul. Look in her eyes.. she understood everything Al Sharpton was saying. You can hazard a guess that she carried some of daddy's weight on her shoulders (as girls tend to do for their dads). She was the WOMAN in his life. And she acts like the protector of her little bro.
You captured it perfectly. She seems to understand her father's legacy very well. Wonderful things will come from this young lady.

Wow. She is something else. So grown, when so young, thoughtful, and sweet. Remind you of anyone?
Yeah, a little. :cry:

If anyone who was watching that wasn't moved to tears by Paris, they have no heart whatsoever. What an incredibly brave girl she is.

i think everyone cried. Anderson Cooper mentioned a daily which captured it beautifully in their headlines - something like: AN 11-YEAR-OLD GIRL LOST HER FATHER AND MADE THE WORLD CRY WITH HER.

but i started crying when i saw the casket. it was a beautiful memorial, but i wish they had Michael sing Heal the World, himself, and just have the other people join in on the chorus.

goodbye, Michael. rest in the bosom of God...and please make me stop crying...

I am so proud of the children, they really are angels :)

And paris.....omg when she made that speech , my heart just broke :cry:
I feel so sad for all the kids
It broke my heart too, I kept trying to hold back my tears, but couldn't. :( God Bless Michael & his family.:angel:

That poor child. Her words split my heart in two. The worst part about her beautiful words - we're going to be hearing them over and over again in soundbites forever.

God bless you and your brothers paris. your daddy will be missed. forever.

I was okay till I got to work and saw this on a patient's TV screen. Then I just had the biggest lump in my throat, and my eyes started to water. God Bless Paris and her brothers...

One of the many occurrences that brought tears to my eyes . . . but yeah, that was probably the most heart-wrenching of them all.

A part of me is concerned about their exposure - MJ didn't want them in the public eye, but another part of me wanted so much to see how they were doing, so I'm a little torn about their presence at the memorial.

But I think that it (hopefully) helped show even more clearly to the world that MJ loved his kids dearly and they loved him back.

I was alright through the entire memorial, with Gone Too Soon and Jermaine's Smile making my eyes wet. Then when Marlon spoke I really felt terrible, but when that little girl stood up and said "My daddy was the best father you could ever imagine. I love him so much", and then she broke down and was taken away, I just started sobbing uncontrollably. More than I did when I first heard the news. And then when they followed that up with the Man In The Mirror instrumental, and the single spotlight on the empty space, I just couldn't stop sobbing and looking at his photo and just weeping. I felt it was stupid how that random then stepped into the spotlight and started talking. I felt they should have continued Man in the Mirror with the actual song sung by Michael, just with that spotlight, and nothing else in the world that mattered....

She was wonderful!! Very well spoken!! She was so sweet!! I just wanted to hug her.

God bless her!!

She is officially amongst my list of heroes...... God bless her.

She made my Mom cry, and she's not particularly an MJ fan at allll..... Makes me think, if this was seriously the most watched television event ever, if she didn't convince the critics that Mike was a great man, no one and nothing ever will haha.

She is officially amongst my list of heroes...... God bless her.

She made my Mom cry, and she's not particularly an MJ fan at allll..... Makes me think, if this was seriously the most watched television event ever, if she didn't convince the critics that Mike was a great man, no one and nothing ever will haha.

I only had one hero and that was Michael. But his daughter's bravery and strenght made her one for me too. I so love and admire Michael and his beautiful daughter Paris.

she is a strong, strong young lady.

But I'm not surprised, all the Jackson women are strong and Debbie also. She'll do a lot of good in this world when she's older :yes:

paris thank you thank you thank you, finally people know michael was a great father!!
i cryed my eyes out. i love you michael.

Something came to my mind yesterday before the service. Madonna lost her mother when she was like 5, I thought that Madonna is someone who maybe understands what Michael's kids are going through now. So a song came to my mind, Madonna sang this about her mother. I just changed her/she into him/he

I want to dedicate this especially to Paris but also Prince and Blanket.

"Promise To Try"

Little girl don't you forget his face
Laughing away your tears
When he was the one who felt all the pain

Little girl never forget his eyes
Keep them alive inside
I promise to try -- it's not the same

Keep your head held high -- ride like the wind
Never look behind, life isn't fair
That's what you said, so I try not to care

Little girl don't run away so fast
I think you forgot to kiss -- kiss him goodbye

Will he see me cry when I stumble and fall
Does he hear my voice in the night when I call
Wipe away all your tears, it's gonna be all right

I fought to be so strong, I guess you knew
I was afraid you'd go away, too

Little girl you've got to forget the past
And learn to forgive me
I promise to try -- but it feels like a lie

Don't let memory play games with your mind
he's a faded smile frozen in time
I'm still hanging on -- but I'm doing it wrong
Can't kiss him goodbye -- but I promise to try

she is a strong, strong young lady.

But I'm not surprised, all the Jackson women are strong and Debbie also. She'll do a lot of good in this world when she's older :yes:

Yes, Paris is, but Debbie is just crazy and doesn't deserve those beautiful children. She's already said some people aren't meant to be mothers, like herself, and there's only so much backflipping one can do before it becomes a joke.

Yes, Paris is, but Debbie is just crazy and doesn't deserve those beautiful children. She's already said some people aren't meant to be mothers, like herself, and there's only so much backflipping one can do before it becomes a joke.

I'm not talking about Debbie's ability as a mother or who should get the children etc.

Debbie, whether you like her or not, is a strong woman and isn't easily pushed around. I can see that part of her in Paris..

Back