Paris Broke My Heart.

I was thinking that too, because I saw him looking at the mike also. And then someone was telling him something but he shook his head instead. He probably didn't want to be on the stage all by himself, without his siblings.

I cried my heart out when I saw her.

It was soo touching. I really really feel sad for her. Hope she's ok.

I never imagined she or any of the kids would say anything. When Marlon said Janet wanted to speak and then Janet said no Paris wants to say something i freaked out. She made me cry so hard my eyes were about to pop out. I love her we all love her and her brothers. With a family the size of the Jackson's they will be ok eventually.

Oh it was the sadest moment. She wanted the world to know how pure Michael was.
Blankets hair is so beautiful.

I wonder if Michael had decided to unmask the kids before he died. We have the pictures of them unmasked walking with them.

They seem to have done away with the masks now anyway.

That was the most touching moment of the memorial. God bless her and her brothers. Thanks to the Jackson’s family for put out a very respectful memorial just the way he deserved. Everybody was celebrating the great human being and entertainer he was. Brooke's speech was truly touching, especially when she quoted the little prince book. Usher’s performance and his brother’s “Smile” performance broke my heart too. :(
I feel some sort of relief for the fact of no open casket. Trust me; it was already hard that way. Thank you so much family Jackson and everyone involved on this memorial. I did cry my heart out but he is in peace everyone. He is no longer suffering. He was sent back to heaven, the place he truly belongs to be. God will take good care of our boy.

Last edited:
I wonder if Michael had decided to unmask the kids before he died. We have the pictures of them unmasked walking with them.

They seem to have done away with the masks now anyway.

I think he was slowly beginning to phase it out, especially for the two older ones. I think he would of kept doing it for the little one.

I feel some sort of relief for the fact of no open casket. Trust me; it was already hard that way.
Me too. I don't think I could have handled an open casket. Just seeing the closed casket was hard enough.

I love Paris...

it's as though the minute I lay eyes on Michael's children I loved them as if they were my own.

It's so strange.

But I feel SO sad for her.

Such a beautiful, innocent girl

Bless her soul. Her words and her emotions tugged so hard at my heart strings.
I couldnt help but shed some tears. I loved the way her aunts and uncles
rallied around her for support.

The memorial was beautiful. It was done respectfully and with class.
I'll be a long time getting over this day.

Bless the Jackson family.

I love you Michael, from the bottom of my heart.

i just wanted to run up there and hug her and adopt her! haha

seriously though, i have a feeling shes going to be just like her daddy and carry on his legacy. Not saying the brothers will too, but you know how boys can be. My money says that if only one were to grow up to care for the world as much as their father and carry on his legacy (not necessarily through song/dance but just through humanitarian efforts) it will be her.

I cried starting from the funeral home when they first showed the casket. Then when they got it in to the Staple Center, New tears came. Through the show, my eyes weren't dry. What made me kneel down and cry was Paris. I cant understand how she feels but, I know that We, as fans and friends of Michael, We'll help her and her siblings in any way we can.

i was misty from the start, but when they did michaels speech from the end of will you be there i cried. then brooke shields made me cry. then jermaine ALMOST made me cry with Smile. but when paris spoke i lost it. it was so heartbreaking. in a way made me feel bad too because thinking however much i miss him - she misses him a lot more. And I hope her and her brothers know that as much as we miss their dad, we understand that no grief can match their own.

they're special kids. michael has raised them well. and with kathryn to look over them (and by the looks of it Janet too) they'll be okay.

i have to admit though i was very shocked they kept cutting to the kids, especially because michael tried so hard to keep them out of the spotlight. but in a way, i think it was good to let her speak. it will shut up all the douchebags out there and remind them that these poor children just lost their daddy.

I think it was important for the kids to take part in this and was glad they got to go to an event as huge as this without being covered up. I am sure it gave them some normalcy

I don't want to make it more than it was, but it felt like she was saying after the press tried desperately to take pics of her crying in the car etc, "you wanna see me cry? well here I am."

This picture is so cute:

photo07.jpg

Gosh that picture is gorgeous, they all look so much like him especially Prince Michael.

I only saw a brief clip of Paris talking this morning on the news, and I totally broke down, my heart literally aches for her and the two boys. It was so distressing seeing them all up there, and how hard she was clutching to Janet.

God give them strength to get through this, if the pain I am feeling is unbearable I cannot imagine what it is like for them.

I'll be watching the whole memorial tonight as I taped it last night, I'm mentally preparing myself for a long night of crying with a towel. :(

Little Blanket is holding one of those Michael Jackson barbie dolls? Wow. How incredibly sad.

I watched the memorial in its entirety, and Prince looks distraught. At certain moments his face would get red and he'd just start chewing his gum faster and faster. His feet were all twisted...poor baby. Hmmmmm these things are so tough. To lose a loved one; it is one of the hardest passage of life.

Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket did themselfs and Michael very proud with a very dignified display in such circumstances :) they are a credit to the Jackson family

I am so proud of the children, they really are angels :)

And paris.....omg when she made that speech , my heart just broke :cry:
I feel so sad for all the kids

These children are going to shock a lot of people, that's for sure. They are going to carry on Michael's legacy and his humanity more than even his brilliant music. There are not many children in this world that would have had the courage to do what Paris did there and, make no mistake, she knew exactly what was going on and exactly what she was doing. She said those words not only because she loved her father, but because she wanted to shut up some of the people that have dared to question her father's parenting skills.

Back