Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

...a source close to the situation tells E! News.

...the insider said.

...the source says that

The source said, the source said, etc.... this source needs to shut the hell up and let this poor child have some privacy and not blab her business to the entire world!

I saw the "Insider" show on TV tonight (not at my house, someone else's), and they had Joan Rivers on there commenting on Paris and wishing her well. However, she had the nerve to actually blame Michael for this situation, blaming it on the fact that he kept them under veils.

In my opinion, Joan Rivers is an idiot. A worthless woman who says a lot of nonsense and adds nothing in society. -_-

p9B5uC6S.jpg

A sad thing I just noticed is the curtains. - Imagine these children have lived - and will be forced to live the rest of their lives - with curtains for the windows all the time so that some stupid paparrazi isn't going to take pictures of them inside the house!!

It's like a public prison for these poor children. :no:

They need freedom and they need to be able to live a normal life. - Sad that will likely never happen!!

The world never learns! - So many celebrities have suffered from the media, some even died - Princess Diana fx. :(

Sad world.

I hope someone will help Paris in taking her away from everything, family, school, and surely social networks and media at least for the time needed... it can all come back if SHE wants it but hey love is not a solution for everything, I am sorry. And this is surely not already the time for ANY BIG CHANGES. Some stability in life helps. I am sure Paris is loved a lot but she can't feel it. That's not anybodys 'fault' honestly it happens a billion times because ppl are not all the same. That doesn't make bad and/or good it just does make ppl different from eachother. Changing all her surroundings could be very very wrong... I can not even imagine what bad that could do to that girl also in her current situation. But anyways those professionals active with Paris now will know this.

It's amazing to me what conclusions some media but hey let's start with ourselves some fans jump here without knowing a real thing. THAT IS CRAZY!

I can not believe what some guys here are thinking who they are... really can you imagine Paris reading here how many think she should live with ppl she probably doesn't even know a bit and leave all she knows and maybe loves behind... who are you to say that? did you ever talk to Paris? Would you advice that even your best friend you might or better hopefully know much better? Would you wanna read that from someone who doesn't know sh** about you??? Everybody here should do a self check please!!!
Just as an example... 'Prince is Daddys boy' was said here... yep that's probably true... I guess although I could not really judge it... however can you imagine that a girl with some doubts about herself, maybe even suffering some self esteem probs cuz of feeling guilty about her suicide attempt...when she reads that could think... 'ok I see I am not as good!'
NOT SAYING THAT IS THE CASE... but can't everybody here consider IT COULD be the case?!
This is what many kids who are growing up with brothers and/or sisters do have to learn... and hey maybe it could be good to not live together with Prince all the time around at least for some time... I DO NOT KNOW! that is NOT FOR ME TO JUDGE OR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE KIDS in person!

Paris needs to learn in therapy if needed the powers that lie in her. She can find out who she is and who she wants to be and who she can be in all peace and quiet for some time best. Also she has and can and should take influence in her life without harming herself however there will always be boundaries in herself AND in the ppl around her or living with her like and the next two years and a bit deciding for her. Because noone is perfect ever. She is a teenager NOT AN ADULT yet... even if the media (and again also some fans) make her out to be more already!
I'm positive Paris has it all... she's a teenager with some problems and challenges just like every other teen who is living or has ever lived on this planet and nobody should forget she had to live some traumatic happenings during her childhood... however she surely has all she needs in herself but she'll need some peace and quiet to focus on that. However she can even do that turning back home... I just think it will be not as easy and take much longer then!

That article is full of shit. Anything Paris is telling her psychiatrist would be 100% confidential and no source would know what she's saying. The tabloids are just trying to create any drama that they can out of this.

I agree with its BS. Tabloids are just trying to create drama - Thats their job and what they do - but The only thing that concerns me the most it when Fans discuss or repeat these tabloid revelations as fact. that's crazy - all these articles contradict each other one article says one thing the other says the opposite and all from invisible no name sources .. Puleeez they are all so disrespectful to Michael's daughter gossiping about her when she is at her most vunerable. Most of these rags are lying about what is going on, most just making it up as they go along. Just read it with that in mind and take it all with a grain of salt or not at all. Lets try not to disrespectfully participate in it.

Personally i wouldnt even bother reading any of the articles. you cant trust any of them.they just want to create an article get attention etc the only
"source"im intrested in is tomato!

LOL it just shows how DUMB like seriously even though i never use that word to describe someone. But sayin its because of the veils youve got to be or plain stupid up there or joking. MJ's children or not.
Crazy ppl

Any excuse to blame mike

Why isnt anyone listening to paris????? why are they treating her like some delsuional kid????? its not right

im sure doctors and everyone involved will listen to her but at the same time, how will we know what shes saying is rational. dont get me wrong but i want everyone here to think back to when they were teens.. i had my share of moments when i hated my parents, didnt wanted to live with them and thought they treated me unfairly. i guess the doctors wanna come to bottom with this and listen to what everyone has to say of course paris is top priority here and then come back with the best advice possibly. whatever the decision is, nothing will be done too fast and paris will continue to get stronger

Last edited:
Paris Jackson Restricts Hospital Visits From Katherine Jackson, Debbie Rowe — But Lets Former Nanny Grace Rwaramba Visit, Says Report

Paris Jackson has denied visits from her grandmother Katherine and her biological mother Debbie Rowe in the wake of her suicide attempt last week, but has granted access to one familiar face tied in with the family history: her former nanny, Grace Rwaramba.

“The kids adore her,” a family friend told People, noting that “Grace and Debbie don’t get along,” which further complicates an already delicate situation.

Said the insider: “The whole situation is getting worse by the minute.”

In addition, Rowe is persona not grata with Paris’s older brother — and her biological son — Prince, who the magazine reports “wants nothing to do with Debbie, [as] he believes she abandoned them.”

Rwaramba spoke with RadarOnline.com exclusively last year, during the family’s well-publicized internal upheaval. After Paris had raised some eyebrows with her publicly forward reaction to the situation, Grace implored the public to “give [Paris] a chance to make and learn from her mistakes without demonizing her.

“She is a spirited, very expressive and dramatic young girl. The traits that made her the apple of her father’s eye are the same traits that she must learn to control as she matures into adulthood.

“Until then, please take her tweets with a grain of salt,” Grace said, adding that “no child should have 700,000 followers on Twitter or any other social media platform.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...ormer-nanny-grace-rwaramba-visit-says-report/

I saw the "Insider" show on TV tonight (not at my house, someone else's), and they had Joan Rivers on there commenting on Paris and wishing her well. However, she had the nerve to actually blame Michael for this situation, blaming it on the fact that he kept them under veils.

According to all these people in the media the abnormal thing was to keep them away from prying eyes but to pimp them out to Oprah, doing PR campaigns for this or that, giving interviews to tabloids, being followed by over a million people on Twitter - including adults -, being bullied by strangers, followed by paparazzi etc. all the time is the normal thing.

Really? That's what is normal for teenagers and what Michael did is to be blamed for what is happening? Can they hear themselves talk? It's obvious that the media considers these things "normal" because of their own selfish reasons: because they are the ones reporting about these kids' every move and they want to keep that up.

There are some circumstances in these kids' life which are given: they are MJ's kids and thus they will always draw public attention but there's no way that's impossible to tone down as much as possible. Michael sure managed to do that. Why can't her recent guardians?

i've got news for her, if the Jacksons had kept the veils long enough this might have NOT happened.
im sure doctors and everyone involved will listen to her but at the same time, how will we know what shes saying is rational. dont get me wrong but i want everyone here to think back to when they were teens.. i had my share of moments when i hated my parents, didnt wanted to live with them and thought they treated me unfairly. i guess the doctors wanna come to bottom with this and listen to what everyone has to say of course paris is top priority here and then come back with the best advice possibly. whatever the decision is, nothing will be done too fast and paris will continue to get stronger
exactly. she is still a child. just because she is who she is it's not given that everything she says, want or demands should be listened to. it should be considered yes, but if it's not logical or good for her then it's not going to happen. period!

The veil is for protecting his children, not to be seen and photographed by the paps and media. So no one knows they were Michael's children. No BS stories, No fish bowl life, no attack, no bully, no hate, no drama, no potential danger that's the only way they can have a normal life as his children. The veil doesn't block the kids with the outside world but it blocked media's obsession over them. actually every time we saw their face covered, they were always haunted by a hundred paps and people. I can't believe there are still some media idiots blame The veil for this. It's all Michael's fault for not letting media have full access of his children, not giving media the chance to create crazy stories about his children, not using his children to improve his image, not showing off his kids to promote his project.

Last edited:

Yes she's a teenager and yes teenagers tend to say or do stupid things but at the same time SHE IS HUMAN

Paris Jackson has denied visits from her grandmother Katherine and her biological mother Debbie Rowe in the wake of her suicide attempt last week, but has granted access to one familiar face tied in with the family history: her former nanny, Grace Rwaramba.

really? is this true?

i dont believe it, specially Katherine!!!!

I don't believe its true ... Even if it was it shouldn't be reported. They are crossing the line. Well I guess we can say there are no longer any lines to cross because nothing is private or scared any more to them. For the most part I don't believe anything these tabloids report are true .. they just copy one another and twist the stories around to create drama. They all contradict each other .. I hope Paris is being kept away from reading any of this media crap.. Its certainly not going to help her.

joan rivers can sit her old ass down somewhere. how in the hell is this Michael's fault? these idiots are acting like Michael kept his children in vails 24/7. they only wore vails when they out in public WITH HIM. when they were not in public with with him they didn't where the vails. they didn 't have to because NO ONE knew who they were. when they were at home they didn't where the vails. they lived normal, happy, heathly lives with their father. so joan rivers and whoever else that blames Michael for this can kiss butt.

Let's just say Paris Jackson is saying that she doesn't want her Grandma or her Mom to visit with her. This is another detail of why Paris has been cutting herself and attempting suicide. Paris Jackson wants to feel like she has a say about what goes on with her life. This hospital stay may prove to be the best therapy for her. Communication is going on and Paris feels like she has some control over the situation, her life. It wasn't like Michael Jackson gave all authority and control to Paris, but he nurtured her to become an independent young woman.

We were reading when Paris first went to the hospital about how she called the shots when Michael was alive. Kai Chase talked about how Michael's children had to interview her to see if they liked her. What a Dad, to allow his children in the decision making process. I don't see much of that going on under Katherine's roof, as we have seen time and time again Michael's children being paraded out in Public to sell something for Katherine and Jackson family. This is something Michael would have forbid, but Katherine sees nothing wrong with that obviously. Look at how many times we've seen Oprah around Michael's children and the next thing you know, Latoya has her own reality series, where various Jackson family member's have been on!

Mj protected his kids from the media and their exploitation.so of vourse they will now attack him. for 12 years he did his best to stop the media cashing in. what is the reason for the likes of rivers excistance on this earth. stupid cow called him a raving druggie and everyone knew itbefore the facts came out and she was provern wrong

Everybody in the media needs to get the eff out of Paris, Junior and Prince II's faces. I don't care how "concerned" they are. They're surely not helping and that goes for the so-called "family sources".

[youtube]SZ5zukZBbSM[/youtube]

I wish all these talk show hosts and so called celebrities would stop putting their two cents on what they think is best for paris. they don't even know paris, or know what she's thinking and feeling. so I wish these people would just mind their own damn business. quit judging Michael and worried about their own life.

joan rivers can sit her old ass down somewhere. how in the hell is this Michael's fault? these idiots are acting like Michael kept his children in vails 24/7. they only wore vails when they out in public WITH HIM. when they were not in public with with him they didn't where the vails. they didn 't have to because NO ONE knew who they were. when they were at home they didn't where the vails. they lived normal, happy, heathly lives with their father. so joan rivers and whoever else that blames Michael for this can kiss butt.

It just really shows how hated MJ is by some. It's one thing to see the media say it, but another celeb? That's just insane and super lazy. Here are his kids being exploited all over the place, but you still dwell on the frickin veils? It's no wonder the family is so bold with the pimping. Who is there to call them out?

PARIS JACKSON
SHE HASN'T GRIEVED
OVER DAD'S DEATH

Paris Jackson is stable and doing OK ... but she's dealing with some pretty heavy issues, including the fact that she hasn't dealt with Michael Jackson's death -- this according to sources connected with the Jackson family.

Our sources say Paris -- who's currently receiving psychological help at UCLA Medical Center -- has indeed felt bullied, but NOT by schoolmates. We're told Paris has had an obsession with comments people leave about her on social media and websites -- and the negative comments "really get to her." Our sources say she currently does not have access to her phone or the Internet, so the problem is temporarily solved.

Paris, one source says, is a "rebel." We've learned Paris almost got expelled from school after punching a student who "talked smack about her father."

We're told Debbie Rowe has expressed deep concern about some of the friends Paris has been hanging with -- friends who she believes have been a bad influence.

And there's this ... we're told the shrinks who have been helping Paris believe she has not really gone through the grieving process over her dad's death. In other words, a lot of emotional upset has been building for nearly 4 years.

We're told when Paris gets out of UCLA ... she and Debbie Rowe are going away together for 6 to 8 weeks so she can get better. Our sources say Debbie feels very strongly it's important to get her the hell out of L.A. for the summer.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/06/13/paris-jackson-debbie-rowe-michael-jackson-death-grieving

Re that article I posted above. They say Paris is not bullied at school but if someone talks smack about your dad isnt that bullying??? Its verbal/psychological bullying imo. God knows what she has heard at school.

Back