Perez Hilton claims Will.I.am assaulted him.

you cannot antagonize countless people to no end ... then do it to them right in their face and not expect some kind of static. Girlfriend needed to get checked :zformation:

Perez beaten... GOOD!!

For the record, I dont think that it was will.i.am that beat him, but I don't care either way... I'm glad this happened. Perez shut the f-ck up about "violence is never the answer. NEVER." save it for someone that cares. But I guess bullying, harrassing and disrespecting people is the answer?

This guy deserves no sympathy at all. Someone in this thread mentioned the Britney situation and for me too that was the most shocking thing that he's ever done. After her disastrous VMA performance, Perez wrote her the nastiest, most insensitive open letter that I've ever seen. Read it for yourselves...

I'm not exaggerating when I say that he's one of the most evil and hateful people I have ever seen. And now that Britney's back with her Circus tour what do they do? They include him in her tour's opening montage. Unbelievable.

Yep. What I found even more appalling than that was the way he would constantly call Miley Cirus (who was no older than 15 at the time) some of the most vulgar and demeaning names out there, all the while drawing sexually explicit and perverted doodles all over her pictures. His arrogance is unmatched.

I like how he admits that he called will.i.am what he did specifically to get a reaction, then cries and whines in the most attention-seeking way possible because he actually got a reaction. Then the way he deliberately didn't call police but instead made all of his followers get a hold of them to draw as much attention as possible is just plain irresponsible; hopefully no legitimate emergencies occurred at the time because they probably couldn't have gotten through as PH was too busy ensuring that a stream of calls came in to make him look like a innocent victim in it all.

Wow, that Britney letter is pretty harsh and...well..insane. I ain't a fan of Britney at all or anything, but damn...that idiot is way out of line there.

I wouldnt even think twice about assulting Perez Hilton its about time someone did

Drama Queen just need some attention. Who Tweets the cops? lol

I'm not exaggerating when I say that he's one of the most evil and hateful people I have ever seen. And now that Britney's back with her Circus tour what do they do? They include him in her tour's opening montage. Unbelievable.

Exactly, it's like... it's all about the money in this business and it don't matter if someone hurts you - you'd still work with that person if you could gain anything from it.
Britney's management is just as big assholes as Perez is, apparently.

And what's worse is that in the video of Perez crying and what not, he did acknowledge that he can be an asshole - still he doesn't want to change, which makes it even worse.
It's like "Yo, I make people feel like shit. but it's all good since it doesn't affect me."

And now days all we got is hate since people think that is the only way to be successful.
You can't find a hate free blog out there, and music is all about hate and shit, clothing is starting to be more hate oriented. It's all about hate.
Come on, where is the love!

I wish that a dude in Perez position could be a little more like this guy:

Ok, a few things...

1.) Why is this guy even remotely famous? Where's the talent? He may think that by being 'known' or 'famous' he garners the title of 'celebrity', but it doesn't. THAT my friends requires so semblance of talent. Of which he has NONE!

2.) There IS NO excuse for him using the 'other f-word' as an insult. He admitted it himself that's why he did it. Saying that it was "The worst thing a thug can be called." He did it KNOWING he'd get some kind of a reaction, like someone said Perez isn't stupid. It just makes him NOTHING MORE then a talentless hypocritical jackass.

3.) I don't know all the facts, and I for one do not condone violence. HOWEVER, what the hell does this guy expect? If in fact it is true that Will and his manager hit him, they are in the wrong in doing that, but Perez KNOWS (admitted it on that video even) that he could be very much an asshole; so what does he expect people to do? Not react in some way? You cannot predict how anyone you talk smack about is going to react. I am a firm believer in freedom of speech, but there is such a thing as that thin line, and if you cross it people might not react to kindly about it. You may have the right to say, but it may come back at you in a negative way.

4.) When ALL YOU DO is constantly 'bully' and talk crap about other people you should expect them to react to it. What? Just because they're celebrities they should just take it? Again, I don't agree with people reacting with violence. I mean I am sick and tired of people (especially those in the media) thinking that just because a person is in the spotlight that he or she should expect stuff like this. THEY'RE HUMAN BEINGS TOO. They don't stop being that when they garner the status of celebrity. And as it's said: To err is to be human. So what the hell does Perez expect? There is also that saying "You get what you put in." And when all you do is put out negative stuff it's bound to come biting you in the arse.

That said:

Perez Hilton should just go crawl back in the hole in the ground he came out of.

Last edited:
Ok, a few things...

1.) Why is this guy even remotely famous? Where's the talent? He may think that by being 'known' or 'famous' he garners the title of 'celebrity', but it doesn't. THAT my friends requires so semblance of talent. Of which he has NONE!

2.) There IS NO excuse for him using the 'other f-word' as an insult. He admitted it himself that's why he did it. Saying that it was "The worst thing a thug can be called." He did it KNOWING he'd get some kind of a reaction, like someone said Perez isn't stupid. It just makes him NOTHING MORE then a talentless hypocritical jackass.

3.) I don't know all the facts, and I for one do not condone violence. HOWEVER, what the hell does this guy expect? If in fact it is true that Will and his manager hit him, they are in the wrong in doing that, but Perez KNOWS (admitted it on that video even) that he could be very much an asshole; so what does he expect people to do? Not react in some way? You cannot predict how anyone you talk smack about is going to react. I am a firm believer in freedom of speech, but there is such a thing as that thin line, and if you cross it people might not react to kindly about it. You may have the right to say, but it may come back at you in a negative way.

4.) When ALL YOU DO is constantly 'bully' and talk crap about other people you should expect them to react to it. What? Just because they're celebrities they should just take it? Again, I don't agree with people reacting with violence. I mean I am sick and tired of people (especially those in the media) thinking that just because a person is in the spotlight that he or she should expect stuff like this. THEY'RE HUMAN BEINGS TOO. They don't stop being that when they garner the status of celebrity. And as it's said: To err is to be human. So what the hell does Perez expect? There is also that saying "You get what you put in." And when all you do is put out negative stuff it's bound to come biting you in the arse.

That said:

Perez Hilton should just go crawl back in the hole in the ground he came out of.

i don't know what school Perez comes from, but words are like guns. that's why verbal abuse, psychological abuse and physical abuse are considered one in the same in domestic situations. wars are started by words throughout the centuries, so if Perez Hilton doesn't believe in that school of thought, he ought to at least look around him, and see that most everybody else does,..and he should learn from it, cus it's the world he lives in, and he's gunna have to play by that world's rules, if he wants to stay safe. he acts like he doesn't have a clue, yet he talks like he does.

Finally some celebs are opening their mouths too. It seems Perez himself is the only one who really doesn't understand how he had this coming. He seems delusional. Succes went to his head, but in the end he's not famous for anything substantial. I hope people finally realize how retarded and played out he is and stop going to his site, so he can finish up his 15 mins and crawl back to whineville.

ilgj9h.jpg

2lvcqig.jpg

2q395qp.jpg

30t12qa.jpg

2d2ad7k.png

2m2hthw.png

34imy48.png

Thanks for the quotes! LOL I love John Mayer's sense of humour!!

Sosodef.. since when are the media or tabloids afraid to talk crap about someone? Don't make him seem braver than he actually is, you can be sure that when he sees that celeb face to face he'll be all over them. "OMG lets take a picture so I can post it on my blog so everyone thinks we're besties!"

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth..

I love how Perez thought this would backfire on will.i.am and he'd be the new Chris Brown or something. But most celebrities and people in Hollywood think will.i.am and the Black Eyed Peas are heroes, lol. They did what so many in Hollywood have wanted to do for a very long time. Clock that stupid SOB in the face.

I also found it strange that Perez said he may say alot of BS about people and publicly trash them but he'd never hurt them. To me, what Perez does hurts people more than a punch in the face. The initial pain of a punch is only temporary. But slander someone, destroy their public image, that can hurt for a very long time.

I hope Perez gets nowhere with his lawsuit. First of all, it was only a punch in the face. Get over it. No real severe injuries. But also, he has to make the jury side with him and be empathetic towards him. That's never going to happen. Do you think anyone in the world feels sorry for this douche?

Sosodef.. since when are the media or tabloids afraid to talk crap about someone? Don't make him seem braver than he actually is, you can be sure that when he sees that celeb face to face he'll be all over them. "OMG lets take a picture so I can post it on my blog so everyone thinks we're besties!"

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth..
did the media go after justin when he did what he did to janet?

did the media say waht they wanted to really say about brit when she had her 'breakdown'? it was all 'pitty her and let's watch'

did the media go after woody allen when he went w/ soon yi? he's awesome again, despite his disgustingness...

perez can point out the obvious, say it, and then take a picture w/ that celeb the next day.

as for mayer, he made out w/ perez and they got it on tape. he's a douche just like perez, they're a match made in heaven.

here's his latest post...and how he's sad. what a douche....lol but funny tho

From the heart:
"Words can hurt. I know that very well, from both sides of the fence. The other night in Toronto, after feeling physically threatened by a verbally abusive Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas, I chose the most hurtful word I know to hurl at him. I was in an out-of-the ordinary situaton and used a word that I would not utter under normal circumstances. My intention - however misguided it may have been - was to stand up for myself and tell this belligerent man that I had enough of his badgering and was not going to continue to let him berate and intimidate me. I wanted to hurt him with the word I chose, not anyone else. Unfortunately, the one who got hurt was me and, subsequently, a lot of other people. I wish none of it had happened. I can't take it back. I did what I thought was best at the moment to stand up for myself in a non-violent yet still assertive way. Clearly, I am not homophobic. Also, I am not nor have I ever claimed to be a spokesperson for the gay community. I am just speaking for myself, a gay man. One who is labeled "flamboyant" in the media. An American that is not granted equal rights under the law. I will continue to speak out for equality and I will continue to say things that upset both gay people and straight people. Who I am as a person and what I do for a living are two separate things. I've come to terms with all my incongruities and am proud of who I am and what I do. In closing, words can hurt. But words should not provoke someone to violence. Stripped away from the mask of Perez Hilton, I have been extremely bothered by the public reaction to my assault. Violence should never be condoned with such statements as "It's Karma" or "I don't believe in violence but….". In fact, several television and radio shows over the past couple of days echoed the sentiment "He had it coming". Would they have said the same thing if I was a woman? Would I have "deserved it" if I had been stabbed? Or shot? Or killed? I was attacked from behind without warning and repeatedly punched in the head in a cold, disgusting and unnecessarily violent manner by Polo Molina, the road manager for the Black Eyed Peas, who I did not even speak with that evening. I did not share any words with him and his assault on me was completely unprovoked. I feel like everything happens for a reason and I leave this traumatic experience as a person with more compassion. Specifically, there was an instance last year when actor Jesse Metcalfe was attacked outside of a Hollywood nightclub by a fellow entertainer. I did not condone the violence, but I did make light of that situation. I regret that. Sincerely. There are many ways to deal with disagreements, both good and bad, but violence is never the answer. Never. I now know that first-hand. It should not be condoned, promoted or accepted. No one "deserves" to be the victim of violence. No one "has it coming." NO ONE. And victims should not be ridiculed. I look forward to marching for equality in Washington, D.C. this October. And I look forward to standing up for my rights in a Toronto courtroom shortly, as I fully intend to seek every lawful remedy against the man that attacked me."
- Perez Hilton
June 23, 2009
Los Angeles, California

http://perezhilton.com/

Speaking of john it looks like him and perez had a talk today on twitter.
Have John Mayer And Perez Hilton Buried The Hatchet?

June 23rd, 2009 After Perez Hilton was allegedly attacked early Monday morning by the Black Eyed Peas manager Polo Molina, who has been charged with assault over the incident, John Mayer has given the gossip blogger a lesson in life and called on the Twitter community to be nice to him.
Here’s how the conversation went down (in as close an order as we could work out):
John Mayer: @perezhilton’s video statement is so long that by the end of it his cut healed.
Perez Hilton: That’s real funny! Ha ha! And I’m sure you also think I “deserved” to get hit!
Dude, I get it. I GET IT. But it’s not fucking funny to me. Karma would be me losing my site and going bankrupt or what have u.
Karma is NOT getting punched in the face!
JM: Not true. In fact I’d like to train you in Krav Maga. Then you’ll have the situational awareness not to get in someone’s face.
I also want to train you in an old martial art called “Never Call A Black Dude a Faggot Jitsu.”
agreed. So let’s meet up this week and I’ll give you your first krav maga instruction. We’ll break the event down and learn…
1. de-escalation tactics. 2.Creating distance. Instuctives (”get back!” placing the hand out) 3. Combined block and attack….
by understanding the genetics of a violent incident you can learn to avoid them. And if you can’t, you will learn to end them.
this will be the last public mention of it. You know how to find me. Words have cause and effect, even if the effect is wrong.
PH: I can never tell if ur being sincere or not. It doesnt matter. Have Harley email me contact info for this so I can do on my own.
I cant DM u and Im not trying to play this out publicly. B well. I dont wish u harm. I talk shit but I sincerely wish no 1 harm.
JM: from the heart, what you experienced these last 24 hrs is a profound lack of control. You can’t blog the world, my friend.
PH: I totally did experience a lack of control - on the part of Will.I.Am and his road manager! I agree with you 100%!
JM: people don’t want to see you hurt, they want to see you experience something equalizing.
PH: And people DO want to see me hurt. That’s what I’ve been reading over and over again. But it’s cool. I’ll be back 2 normal tomm.
JM: Yah, you’re not getting it… OOH! OK. It’s like the Matrix. You live in the Perez Matrix. You wrote the program, you can fly.
then you leave the Matrix, and oh, what the hell, you’re not gonna get it. You’re a sweet guy though.
PH: Once again, we agree! I live in my own world. And in my world, I would never punch someone. And in my world, that’s illegal!
Also, in my world, if someone repeatedly talks shit about me, I ignore them or TALK as much shit back. But that’s just me.
JM: you might have a gash on your face for a few more days, but the real healing? It’s happening right now.
PH: All I really care about in this world is doing right by my family and my dog, and sharing and listening to music.
JM: now you sit down behind that Tandy computer and you hash out a Doogie diary. Be sure to pause, think, and keep typing.
because today, the fourth wall came crashing down. Mario, you are human. I call upon Twitter to be kind to you. #perezisokbyme
PH: I’m not human! I’m a monster! Good night, John Mayer.
JM: Good night Perez, you dumb shit. #perezisokbyme
http://www.thecelebritytruth.com/john-mayer-perez-hilton-buried-hatchet/007395

Sorry can't say I followed the Woody Allen thing or Janet's scandal much at the time, so I can't comment on that. You might be right, but I really don't know what happened, but what I can comment on is this.................

did the media say waht they wanted to really say about brit when she had her 'breakdown'? it was all 'pitty her and let's watch'

You're kidding right? The media practically slaughtered her! And what's wrong with people pitying her? Her life was a mess, she lost custody of her kids, god only knows what she was on or who she was influenced by. The girl couldn't even step out of the door without the paparazzi hounding her, and for a minute there, they seemed like they were her only friends. Ofcourse they weren't her friends, they were just using her and sleeping with her to sell their stories.

After all that you're disappointed that the media didn't attack her enough? I'm amazed, I really am. :mello:

as for mayer, he made out w/ perez and they got it on tape. he's a douche just like perez, they're a match made in heaven.

I remember that, Perez thought he was oh so intimidating by posting things on his blog saying "if you don't shut up I'll tell people what happened in the club" "dont make me tell them what happened."

Mayer couldn't care less, here he is talking about it. Scroll to 1:14 for the kiss part, it's funny as hell :lol:

Edit: Victory2004 I JUST read that 5 minutes before you posted it! I love it so much!!

1245760455perezpunched.jpg

Notice the white fist punching PH not Wills black fist! PH changed his story so many times.

Tis about time....whoever who punched this loser should have punched him harder to a point where he couldn't even tweet. jack***. What goes around comes around.

This may have already been mentioned either in this thread or the main MJ discussion forum... but I just watched will.i.am's vlog about the incident and at the end he says "that's all I've got to say. Tonight was a good night but it ended kind of crazy. I'm on my way to London". For Michael's "This Is It" opening show? Perhaps will.i.am is even performing with Michael or something? Has that been confirmed or denied?

COZZIE they did but then tried to be empathetic while doing it. it was all about paris but they did't say what they wanted to say, they said waht they thought was apropos...it was lame.

if u kiss the media's ass, they'll rub urs right back. jan vs. justin...proved that.

and here's an easier to read transcript of the twitter war between mario/perez and jon

John Mayer @perezhilton’s video statement is so long that by the end of it his cut healed.

Perez Hilton @johncmayer That’s real funny! Ha ha! And I’m sure you also think I “deserved” to get hit!

John Mayer @PerezHilton Not true. In fact I’d like to train you in Krav Maga. Then you’ll have the situational awareness not to get in someone’s face.

John Mayer @perezhilton I also want to train you in an old martial art called “Never Call A Black Dude a Faggot Jitsu.”

Perez Hilton @johncmayer Dude, I get it. I GET IT. But it’s not fucking funny to me. Karma would be me losing my site and [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]going [COLOR=blue! important]bankrupt[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] or what have u.

Perez Hilton @johncmayer Karma is NOT getting punched in the face!

John Mayer @PerezHilton agreed. So let’s meet up this week and I’ll give you your first krav maga instruction. We’ll break the event down and learn…

John Mayer @PerezHilton 1. de-escalation tactics. 2.Creating distance. Instuctives (”get back!” placing the hand out) 3. Combined block and attack….

John Mayer @PerezHilton by understanding the genetics of a violent incident you can learn to avoid them. And if you can’t, you will learn to end them.

Perez Hilton @johncmayer I can never tell if ur being sincere or not. It doesnt matter. Have Harley email me contact info for this so I can do on my own.

John Mayer @PerezHilton this will be the last public mention of it. You know how to find me. Words have cause and effect, even if the effect is wrong.

Perez Hilton @johncmayer I cant DM u and Im not trying to play this out publicly. B well. I dont wish u harm. I talk shit but I sincerely wish no 1 harm.

John Mayer @perezhilton from the heart, what you experienced these last 24 hrs is a profound lack of control. You can’t blog the world, my friend.

Perez Hilton @johncmayer I totally did experience a lack of control – on the part of Will.I.Am and his road manager! I agree with you 100%!

John Mayer @perezhilton people don’t want to see you hurt, they want to see you experience something equalizing.

Perez Hilton @johncmayer And people DO want to see me hurt. That’s what I’ve been reading over and over again. But it’s cool. I’ll be back 2 normal tomm.

John Mayer @PerezHilton Yah, you’re not getting it… OOH! OK. It’s like the Matrix. You live in the Perez Matrix. You wrote the program, you can fly.

Perez Hilton @johncmayer Once again, we agree! I live in my own world. And in my world, I would never punch someone. And in my world, that’s illegal!

John Mayer @PerezHilton then you leave the Matrix, and oh, what the hell, you’re not gonna get it. You’re a sweet guy though.

Perez Hilton @johncmayer Also, in my world, if someone repeatedly talks shit about me, I ignore them or TALK as much shit back. But that’s just me.

John Mayer @PerezHilton you might have a gash on your face for a few more days, but the real healing? It’s happening right now.

Perez Hilton @johncmayer All I really care about in this world is doing right by my family and my dog, and sharing and listening to music.

John Mayer @perezhilton now you sit down behind that Tandy [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]computer[/COLOR][/COLOR] and you hash out a Doogie diary. Be sure to pause, think, and keep typing.

John Mayer @perezhilton because today, the fourth wall came crashing down. Mario, you are human. I call upon Twitter to be kind to you. #perezisokbyme

Perez Hilton @johncmayer I’m not human! I’m a monster! Good night, John Mayer.​

Uggh this is so 3 days ago. It really doesnt deserve this sort of attention.

Bottom line is a fag got hit for calling someone a fag. Pretty funny really. Only in North America would someone Tweet the cops!

damn y u gotta put the us of a on blast? we didn't make this monster famous. we just like his news cuz it's basically a site run by a dude who allows famous friends to tattle on one another.

and its funny that he's whining when he put bret michaels on blast for whining about the tony's injury. pot calling the ket.......

Back