Personalise Firefox with Michael Jackson

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Woo, looks great.

oktnpv.png

Thanks alot, D.I! Now which one to choose, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop. :giggle:

So cool, thank you DI! There should be plenty of rep points for you :D

I got the Invicible one. :)

I think they're all fug but thanks anyway, lol. I'll check back and see if any ones I like get added.

I knew about that ever since I installed Fire fox about a month ago. I love those MJ personas. But I decided to make my own MJ persona. Here's mine I made about a month ago:

preview_large.jpg

There were other MJ pictures I added on to it. But I really didn't know how it was going to come out until I had uploaded it. This was my first one that I had made. I titled it Eternal Angel Of L.O.V.E. Which is why you don't see it with the other MJ personas. But you will see it if you type in angel in the search area. I have been using that MJ persona ever since I had made it. Which is why I want to make some more of them.

Oh man..I'm on Safari. Gonna have to download firefox for mac now!

Yay, looks awesome! :D

Last edited:
i don't think those images are that creative, i was looking around at other ones and they are 10 times more creative then the ones that are done for michael

oh yeah...i've had a few of these for several months now. glad to see there are some newer ones. i do have to agree that the Michael ones aren't as cool looking as some of the other personas. but oh well, i use them anyway. :)

Back