Photoshop thread

^^ omg those are amazing... the person who did those are very talented with photoshop... its funny to see thts what michael might hav looked like if he was young in todays world!

I found these on the Maxjax forum. It's just amazing how people make these photoshops, Respect!! I guesse you all see the theme :D

OMG OMG Those are amazing!!
also the one with the modern michael in that clothes!:D omg!!

I think he kinda suits all tht stuff, but i still want him to be original like he always is in wat he wears

I love those edits form Photoshop, some funny, some cute and...I would love to see the one with Michael as an NHL player.

here's my first attempt....:)

1232953750756499789407212.jpg

1232953750756499976100741.jpg

123295375075649583570962.jpg

123295375075649676892343.jpg

im really bored of the gangsta pix now... why not try MJ with women?

WOW how the earth did you do that i want to do that too i have photoshop too :yes: but i don't know how too but they is so cool :D :jump:

can i have those pictures cause they're so cool :D please :flowers:

I love this thread!! Very funny!! There are some very nice jobs huh?? :)

Since this is a Photoshop thread, I think its ok posting this one I made here. Sorry if this is not the right place, mods can delete it! :)

0061fo5.jpg

Keep posting!! Its fun!! :D

im really bored of the gangsta pix now... why not try MJ with WOMEN?

:)

Last edited:
I love this thread!! Very funny!! There are some very nice jobs huh?? :)

Since this is a Photoshop thread, I think its ok posting this one I made here. Sorry if this is not the right place, mods can delete it! :)

0061fo5.jpg

Keep posting!! Its fun!! :D
Nice - I like it

bnmbnm10.jpg

fotobe10.jpg

:rofl:
lol
michae10.jpg

OMG @ the burger king MJ :lol: There is no one on earth besides the queen, the pope and Michael Jackson who just CANNOT pull that off! lol

Back