Picture of Michael Jackson 8/08 [HQ pics in post #44]

Re: New picture of Michael Jackson (finally, a real one!) [HQ pics in post #44]

LOL

well this is the 'child is coming home' effect after it wasn't seen for (maybe too) long.
'Mommie persons' often but also the rest of the family shows that they care in telling all kind of stupid stuff "oh sheeeesh Darling you're not eating enough". Next often is the clothes... "oh I've never seen you in this. Is this new?" 'brothers and sisters' often respond to clothes "do ppl wear it like this, looks cool, interesting"... often here the 'Daddy persons' appear: "Are you completely crazy to go out in your pj's now?????!!!!!"

... ppl show they care! It's the nice process of giving and getting attention.

Just don't take it too (overly) serious.

I just don't want people to worry. I understand why they would, but they have to realize that this isn't unusual for Michael in the least. He hasn't droped 20 ib. guys, lol. You know when he did? During the trial and THAT was scary. But since Christian Audigier's birthday? Come on now. Michael's the same weight. I mean, look at Michael during the trial. That's what he looks like 20 lb. under weight.

Okay, look at him during the Vogue photo shoot. And everyone thought he looked great here, but he's skinny as heck, right
sequins.jpg

Last edited:

Hi everyone! I think the picture has somthing strange. For this reason I open the photoshop. Well, I've just cange some things about the picture. I saw the picture too much cramp. So I expand it. If you pay atention to background, you can see some things very cramp, like the round adournment. I had to change the ilumination of the picture to see it. Also, the crosspieces I think it's too cramp, isn't it? The same way can happen with Michael. The first thing that shock me was the broad-shouldered of Michael. He always has gotten a big back, even when he was ill at the trial.

I hope that you understand me:angel:
These are the pictures:

PRESS PICTURE

MJprensa.jpg

PHOTOSHOP PICTURE

mjBIEN.jpg

Is the 2nd photo photoshopped to make Michael look bigger or is that the way the photo is supposed to look?

The 2nd photo is how it should look
the first photo was distorted becuase of the angel it was taken
and the height it was taken from _ above him _ not straight on.

I just want to add
I have been very thin all my life just like Michael
and - people use to always say you need some meat on your
bones or say why dont you eat more . It was very hurtful and made
me feel very self concious - I wasnt ill or anrexia _ just naturally thin
my wieight would fluxuate up and down - COMMENTS LIKE THAT
ARE RUDE .. Just like telling someone they are TO FAT when you
see a pic _ PLEASE knock it off _ thats not how to show caring or
concern - Michael has Always been VERY thin - he fluxuates up and
down _ The picture was bad pic - not a good angle -

A thin Michael does not mean an UN-healthy Michael That is normal for HIM
ENJOY HIS BEAUTIFUL PICTURE -

quit _ telling him he is to skinny that is rude - YES IT IS
People have done that to me all my life and I HATED IT

Last edited:

Is the 2nd photo photoshopped to make Michael look bigger or is that the way the photo is supposed to look?

is the way the photo is supposed to look. This is another dirty trick from the press?

I think you are completely right... The Press Picture is definitaley altered, look at the face, Michael's face is not "thin" like that... The picture almost seems ridiculous, unproportional...

The second picture looks much more "proportional" and "real". I think we should NOT worry about Michael's health... He looks awesome!

Thank you!

Re: New picture of Michael Jackson (finally, a real one!)

Finally a new pic. some of you sound like the tabloids here..... come on, so he's a little thin, he's probably been working a lot lately.

EDIT: Why is it so hard to belive that it's a genuine pic. People change, and mike will never look the same as his dangerous, history or even invincible era no matter how bad some of you want it. This is his look now, get over it. you should be thankful that he's alive. Not many celebs would have survived what he's been going through.

crazy how some people thought that those imposters was the real deal and now you refuse to accept mikes looks. thats all i have to say

I agree, of course it's a real picture. And I think he looks really good, and he smiles, his SMILE :D:D:D makes me happy always!

Hi everyone! I think the picture has somthing strange. For this reason I open the photoshop. Well, I've just cange some things about the picture. I saw the picture too much cramp. So I expand it. If you pay atention to background, you can see some things very cramp, like the round adournment. I had to change the ilumination of the picture to see it. Also, the crosspieces I think it's too cramp, isn't it? The same way can happen with Michael. The first thing that shock me was the broad-shouldered of Michael. He always has gotten a big back, even when he was ill at the trial.

I hope that you understand me:angel:
These are the pictures:

PRESS PICTURE

MJprensa.jpg

PHOTOSHOP PICTURE

mjBIEN.jpg

When I first looked at these pictures, I got a bit worried.. I know Michael has always been thin, but he looks unhealthy here!

But, thinking better, it really seems that the picture was changed... Michael's shoulders are straighter than normal and even his face is different! Even when he get really thin, his constitution doesn't change... But in this picture it's different...

The Photoshop picture seems more real than the original picture. If you notice the orbe painted on the wall behind Michael, it seems deformed on the original picture, but seems right on the Photoshop one.

I don't know... Would someone be mean enough to change a picture with the intention to make Michael seems unhealthy? It seems so... :(

considering how she kissed him on the liz taylor tribute night. lol

Hmmm... explain.

ya, i hope someone would force him to eat.

What makes you think that he is not eating? Based on a picture that could have been photoshopped or edited?

Would someone be mean enough to change a picture with the intention to make Michael seems unhealthy? It seems so

Oh yes. The media got issues. They can manipulate the picture anyway they like. They do not care.

The palm tree and the floor are different.:doh:

I think he looks pretty good to me a little.

:tease::bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:scratch::scratch::scratch::angel:

Hmmm... explain.

What makes you think that he is not eating? Based on a picture that could have been photoshopped or edited?

Oh yes. The media got issues. They can manipulate the picture anyway they like. They do not care.
yes, based on the picture.
I hope it is photoshopped though.
I don't care if he looks thin or what or what he wears.
I just hope he's healthy and take good care of himself.

As long as the 2nd pic is not some ploy from deranged fans to make Michael look better then I'm relieved. You guys are not particularly known for your objectivity when it comes to our man Michael thats why I'm reluctant to believe the 2nd picture but then again I woudn't put it past the media to make Michael look unhealthy.. So I'm just going to beleive the 2nd pic.

Dear Lord.

Second picture seems more natural. The first pic definitely looks tampered with or fake in some way. It DOES seem to be out of proportion or cut and pasted...whether it's due to angle or someone tampering with the photo.

Anyway, interesting outfit. :lol: The shades are very Jackie Onassis :giggle:... but I like the purple tint. :flowers:

Thanks for posting.

yes, based on the picture

Crazy. LOL. If I saw a picture of you and said that you were unhealthy, how would you take it?

I don't want to say he looks unwell, because that would be unfair.

But...to me, there is something almost eerie about the picture. I'm really struggling in the last year or two to look at a picture of Mike and not see it as like a cartoony kinda looking dude, almost a parody sketch.

I dont mean it to be harsh...dont come down on me for saying it. Does anyone understand what I'm saying? Happy for him to be out and smiling and that but damn....is that a touring body? Time will tell I guess.

Great picture, it's nice to see him he looks so well=) Lv x

But...to me, there is something almost eerie about the picture. I'm really struggling in the last year or two to look at a picture of Mike and not see it as like a cartoony kinda looking dude, almost a parody sketch.

I dont mean it to be harsh...dont come down on me for saying it. Does anyone understand what I'm saying? Happy for him to be out and smiling and that but damn....is that a touring body? Time will tell I guess.

Although I think I might know what you mean... I think it still is harsh to say so. See if I like someone I'd never talk about this with anyone else than this very person if that's the case. And if I can't do so I'd easier die with such thoughts than to tell someone else.

See I do have this strong opinion that there are so many pics of me I would die if I'd see them in public. There are also a few I like... just those others... it's just Michael has no such choice. However stupid it might look it's earlier out there than an olympique swimmer can breathe in.
And when there's Michael Jackson then you can bet your life on that there's usually some spin to make him look as bad as possible... you'd win easily an eternal life this way.

At some point I get your point. But as Mechi said, there are millions of pictures taken of Mike, many of them are good, BUT they never make it to the papers, the BAD pictures can make better stories, they even manipulate pictures to make them look bad, that way they can make up stupid stories about Mike and make him look bad. I have no idea why they do it, but make no mistake, they DO!

I seriously think Michael looks just fine. He looks good to me and has looked good over the past year or so. I just don't understand where all this concern is coming from or on what basis it's being created. He's thin, but he looks good. The only time Michael really looked unhealthy was back in 01-03, when he was HEAVIER then usual. Think about that for a second. I bet if he gained any weight, some people would show the same concern. I think this is normal for him. The picture does look slightly stretched, but even still, the man has zero muscle mass practically, lol, and no fat. So he's just this tiny little dude. He's got a small frame, so it's not like some 180 lb. guy weighing 120 lb. Michael never had and never will have the frame to weigh much more then 130 or so. Like, have any of you ever seen "The Machinist" with Chirstian Bale? He's normally about a 180 lb. guy. He's a big guy, frame wise. Anyway, he got down to 120 lb. for that film and he literally was as thin as a holocaust victim, literally. It wasn't natural for his frame. But when Michael weighs 120 lb. it looks normal on him. He's very thin, but he doesn't look emaciated. He's got a small frame and so despite his height, a weight like that isn't dangerous for him. Frame determines weight more then height. Look at Mike Tyson. Sucker is 5'10" or 5'11" and he weighs 230 lb.

Last edited:

Well lol you... or better we can talk about this with no end.

If someone is looking good or not is a question of taste and only superficial anyways.

If someone is healthy or not is a question of common sense or a discussion between a person and their doctor. Calculating a BMI for example could help with that. Health then again is to define and for sure no question of looks.

As a matter of fact although there should be some understanding for ppl carring generally I think, we're not allowed to discuss or even speculate about Michaels health here so we will not join that although I think targetting ppl who do talk only about their concern is an invitation to a discussion like that. But this is not the right place cuz of the forum rules.
*shrugs*

Maybe we can all find an agreement in that we're happy to see him smiling and that he for sure doesn't need to lose any weight?! lol

He's so damn thin!! Someone get Mike a KFC 24 piece feed ASAP!

He's so damn thin!! Someone get Mike a KFC 24 piece feed ASAP!

Pipe it down.

I think he looks a little thin, but it may be more so due to what he's wearing. His jacket is cut to form on his body. He's wearing big glasses, and baggy pyjama pants.

GO,MIKE!!!!!!GOOOOOOOO!!

macarronada-wince.jpg

panqueca_congelada.jpg
OMFG WHYY. :bugeyed

IM SO HUNGRY NOOOWW. :hysterical:

That looks delicious!!

you are pure EVIL dri, you know?!

hahahahahahah!!!

Yes,Dangerous_88!I'm bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Sasha,I hope you are not more hungry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

The food above the picture of macaroni is called Pancake.
I know that Americans eat pancake with honey, jelly ... But here in Brazil we do a finest mass and do a filling with what we want :chicken, beef, fish. Before we put of tomato sauce, cheese and ham on top.

Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahaha

Ahhh the non-photoshopped picture looks so much better. I was a little concerned for a moment. lol

Last edited:
Back