Picture of Michael Jackson 8/08 [HQ pics in post #44]

Re: New picture of Michael Jackson (finally, a real one!) [HQ pics in post #44]

I don't get people's issue with this picture! I'm not understanding what you expect Michael to look like....

He looks fine. And happy, which is great. :D

And...since when has Michael not been thin? I'm so lost with this one. We all know Michael has chicken legs, and he's naturally very thin. I guess since he's had periods of weight gain over the course of his life, and then has lost the weight again, people are forgetting that his natural frame is thin.

But whatever, he looks fine.

i think he was the less thin around the time this pic was taken

3e436t45e.jpg

it still worries me that with a body like that, he cannot stand the rigors of making a comeback

3e436t45e.jpg
doesn't look it to me. same sharp features.

it still worries me that with a body like that, he cannot stand the rigors of making a comeback

well..whatever people think..MJ has survived a career that others, including conspirators thought he could not survive, if enough time passes. so..people have been wrong before, about him.

3e436t45e.jpg

i don't think so,,anyway he looks happy and fine in the new pic

he SO skinny but happy thank you :)

Omg you people are still going on about this?!?!

Geez...

doesn't look it to me. same sharp features.

well..whatever people think..MJ has survived a career that others, including conspirators thought he could not survive, if enough time passes. so..people have been wrong before, about him.

i really hope so cz i want him to be back so he can (re)gain the respect of those who are putting him down

When I sat and looked at this photo more I think his head looks too big for his body so I do think now that this has been photoshopped.. I think they made everything look thinner apart from his head cus his head is never that much bigger than his body! LOL

But seriously, if people think this is "normal" they are clearly blinded by love! lol

^^^^

lol. i agree! that's exactly what i thought THE SECOND i saw it. his head is waaayy too big. his arms are too long and skinny for his hands too.

not to sound like a know-it-all because i know i'm about to, but I draw a lot...i've drawn Michael a ton and i draw cartoons.....so i have the anatomy burned into my brain. there are perportions that are messed with in cartoons to bring out certain characteristics and there are certain preportions in real life that make it look real....and this looks like a cartoon, and i know the preportioning of Mike and this just doesn't seem right. i'm not gonna gaurantee that it was photoshoped but i will say that it was at LEAST a very very weird angle because michael's head IS NOT THAT BIG....his legs are much longer...which the size of the head and the hands have messed with. (i know michael has big hands..but these are just huge).

eitherway....covering the head and simply looking at the body, he still is too skiny....i'm sorry that so many of you disagree because hey, "it's michael. he's perfect no matter what! as long as he looks happy!"...nahhh..that's bullcrap. i love mike as much as the next person..and because i love him i want him to be healthy....and just because you're as skinny as him doesn't mean he's healthy..face the fact..you probably need to put on a few pounds yourself.

however... I LOOOVVEEEE his hair. i LOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE the jammies and i LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE his smile.......

but he would look nice with some more meat on him.....need i remind you the history tour...the gold pants....those thighs and those arms.....that wonderful face with bigger cheeks......his nice broad shoulders...hehehe..that butt from that back shot....okay i'm done. :D

EDIT!! Forget what i said about his hands....looking at it closely i just realize that his hands LOOK ten times bigger because his arms are now toothpicks. .....

now, since we all know that michael DOES visit his fan sites..i wanna say that JUST INCASE YOU READ THIS MIKE!!!..i'm not pickin on you to be mean...i do love you...but i worry about you...as you can see many of your fans do...and as a lover of all things edible, i will be more than happy to take you out and feed you ^_^. ... if you refuse i'll have to lock you up in a dungeon and feed you chicken and i'll come by everyday to feel your finger in hopes that you are gaining plenty of weight....but no cheating by sticking the chicken bone through the cage. hehe :D

Last edited:

I think its him and its not photoshopped. He was that thin during the Thriller era and his hands have always been very big with very thin wrists. I think he is back in dancing shape.

OMG, I love this picture. He looks so cute!!!

You can tell he has really skinny arms and big ol' hands here. LOL.

You can tell he has really skinny arms and big ol' hands here. LOL.

wow ...thanks for posying this pic .. good days :)

Re: New picture of Michael Jackson (finally, a real one!)

His face looks GORGEOUS, and the outfit...well, that's just Michael...it's fine with me. But Michael....YOU HAVE GOT TO EAT!!!!!!!! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: He has always been thin, but he looks SO THIN in the picture it's scary! :boohoo: :boohoo: Michael you gotta eat and gain some weight!! You hear me??!!! Or you'll have ME, Nurse Summer, to deal with!!! Either you eat enough or I am personally going to come over and hand-feed you KFC and M&M's and veggies and all that until you've gained some weight!!! *folds arms* :lol: Either those photos have been photoshopped....or Michael has lost even more weight...I'm hoping it's the first option. :( Michael PLEASE eat....:boohoo:

Thanks for the pics though.
i agree ,he looks happy but he is really thin,he has lost alot of weight,it really worries me,:angel:

how can it be that this thread is STILL active on page 1????

Becuase nothing has happened in the MJ news since then :)
and becuase you just bumped the thread with your comment lol

Wazzup ???

Wow, this is really sad to see now. :***(

tears

*depressed* :boohoo:

He looked so thin :no:

Lovely photo thanks for sharing :) Damn i miss him more than anything in the world. :(

Yeah he was one funny man. He simply did not care what the media thought about him, if he did...he wouldn't dress like that. I dig that alot about that man, screw what anyone thinks..do what you want :).

But yeah....he DOES look very thin, definitely more thinner than normally.

:( He was too thin. It was just a precursor of the horrible events that were to follow under a year later.

They were two versions of this pic, the current one ,where as you can see he's dangerously skinny and another one where's skinny but not in an alarming manner. Question is? Which one is real? Was the latter pic doctored by a fan who wanted to mask our concern?

Bless his heart. I love this pic, but he does look so thin. I just wanna pull him out the screen, feed him up and keep him with me! So beautiful.

Back