Picture Of The Day

Michael_Jackosn_Kissy_Face_by_xoAbbyox.jpg
Ash, spill the beans. Who and/or how got hold of my Givenchy red lipstick marks and put 'em on Michael's picture? LOL j/k :lol: his kissy, kissy face is lovely, ain't it? That poutttt.....simply irresistible.

Oh, I also love all versions of Michael. :heart: He has always been beautiful and wonderful in all versions. :naughty:

Here, hear :yes: Just 2 be clear - by 'versions' i mean all the beautiful facets to Michael's wonderful personality which like the sides of an undefined geometrical form shone at different times when exposed from various angles to the light of differing circumstances.

4070333.jpg

P.S. I love smileys verrry much, but i gotta admit i has a problem, or two even, with that 'naughty' one - i don't know, it just irks me the wrong way, there's something terribly disturbing about it - i think it has to do with them eyebrows lmao. Don't shoot me now, Ash or anybody else :p

Re: ...not fields

tumblr_l16lxb7xos1qa53uio1_500.jpg

Richard Avedon: Lew Alcindor (a young Kareem Abdul-Jabbar), Basketball Player, 61st Street and Amsterdam Avenue, New York City, May 2, 1963.

MJJ G.O.A.T. - great pic there with Magic and Jack Nicholson. Today i was going through some NBA pics and news stories. Gosh, i miss it so much...

I think the 80s was a great decade for basketball. So many excellent players; Bird, Magic, Jordan, Dr. J... I've been watching a lot of classic stuff on YouTube. We are getting another Lakers vs. Celtics final (LET'S GO LAKERS!).

Michael-and-Prince-prince-michael-jackson-9863048-936-916.jpg

:heart: :wub:

Ash, spill the beans. Who and/or how got hold of my Givenchy red lipstick marks and put 'em on Michael's picture? LOL j/k :lol: his kissy, kissy face is lovely, ain't it? That poutttt.....simply irresistible.
:wild: lol! I'd love to kiss those lips...... :naughty:

Here, hear :yes: Just 2 be clear - by 'versions' i mean all the beautiful facets to Michael's wonderful personality which like the sides of an undefined geometrical form shone at different times when exposed from various angles to the light of differing circumstances.

:agree: >>>>>>>> About everything you said (in bold). There is no way to explain all this beauty from Michael... :wub:

P.S. I love smileys verrry much, but i gotta admit i has a problem, or two even, with that 'naughty' one - i don't know, it just irks me the wrong way, there's something terribly disturbing about it - i think it has to do with them eyebrows lmao. Don't shoot me now, Ash or anybody else :p
:p lol! I like both of smiley......... :wild:

I don't think anybody would've had the nerve to put 'baby' in the corner. Me thinks baby put himself there :lol:

Who is the beautiful smile in the world?

Him.....

mjsmilegk8.jpg
:naughty:

:wub:

Ash, didn't cha forget the word MOST somewhere in there, like maybe in between the and beautiful? :p I'm only teasin' ya. In any case, i totally agree with you. How very surprising, right? :D

Know what though? Beyond his gorgeous smile, the first thing that came to mind when i saw that pic was - how come he didn't wear purple more often, it suited him soooo nicely. It is actually one of my favorites colors. The purple jacket and smile that season it so well are near purrrfect, but that broch....i don't know, there's smth about it that i don't exactly feel lol. Oh well, nobody was perfect, not even Michael and his fashion sense; that didn't make him any less beautiful though. He was wonderful even with post its on his face lololol.

obamababy8.jpg

michael-jackson-final-rehearsal-02.jpg

:naughty:

:heart:

Ash, didn't cha forget the word MOST somewhere in there, like maybe in between the and beautiful? :p I'm only teasin' ya. In any case, i totally agree with you. How very surprising, right? :D

Know what though? Beyond his gorgeous smile, the first thing that came to mind when i saw that pic was - how come he didn't wear purple more often, it suited him soooo nicely. It is actually one of my favorites colors. The purple jacket and smile that season it so well are near purrrfect, but that broch....i don't know, there's smth about it that i don't exactly feel lol. Oh well, nobody was perfect, not even Michael and his fashion sense; that didn't make him any less beautiful though. He was wonderful even with post its on his face lololol.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG! :wild: Is this real? Can only be photoshop. :lol:

Hinata_reacts_to_MJ__s_face_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

Here's what I did.
I loved it. :heart:

ShehA-2temp-filtered.jpg

Here's my favourite VA, Stephanie Sheh.

imagesLOL.jpg

OMG! :wild: Is this real? Can only be photoshop. :lol:
hmm good question.. maybe she put a drinking glass in her mouth or she has a very strong blowing hair dryer :lol:
nevertheless, the look on her face is priceless :rofl:

imagespsyphic_20fair.jpg

:D

1257454589649.jpg

Another "Omake" moment from Hinata, she's wearing a very cute yet sexy outfit. She's hosting the omake and when Naruto got down, Hinata tells him "Don't mind them" and Naruto complained she's no help at all. You know, she can be Michael's sexy maid, O la laa! Just kidding.

Her new album is just around the corner!!! Hope it'll be quite --> :dancin:

ScreenHunter_04Jun031348.jpg

Re: The Temptations -Truly For You

^^^I looove Kylie's music so, so very much. Last Friday was her birthday, she turned 42. God bless her, i'm so glad she defeated that awful enemy called cancer. Can't wait for her new music :)

I loveee the Lord of the Rings, awesome movies.

Hinata_reacts_to_MJ__s_face_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

Here's what I did.

So cuteee, simply adorable. :clapping: really loud.

That is a gorgeous picture Ash, but it brings back some terrible memories from last year because it was among the first pictures published after June 25th.

And by the way of heartbreaking memories

june3rd2005.jpg

74697629dfNVeVvp.52214839_std.CorpusChristiSky.jpg

vhs4eb.jpg

R.I.P Ali-Ollie Woodson.

I love the Temptations. I had no idea he had passed. God rest his soul and comfort his family.

Re: The Temptations -Truly For You

RIP_Michael_Jackson__by_bupple.jpg

hmm good question.. maybe she put a drinking glass in her mouth or she has a very strong blowing hair dryer :lol:
nevertheless, the look on her face is priceless :rofl:
DEAD!!!!!!!!! :swoon:

:lol:

That is a gorgeous picture Ash, but it brings back some terrible memories from last year because it was among the first pictures published after June 25th.

And by the way of heartbreaking memories

june3rd2005.jpg

:(

:cry:

Beautiful! What is this place?

What a shame
What a disaster
And we are focused on... what??? World Cup??? :no:

ScreenHunter_01Jun041343.jpg

What a shame
What a disaster

PCR - i gotta disagree a bit with you. I understand where you are coming from, i really do. The importance of environmental issues is NEVER to be underestimated, especially in face of such a disaster. The picture you posted is truly terrible. I am about to do a paper about this kind of things. BUT having said that....i must say that i disagree with your questions.

Sure the World Cup seems irrelevant in comparison, but it represents so much more than a mere sporting event - it is a chance for nations and the world to gather and celebrate together the values of tolerance, friendship, fair play. It is all more important because it is hosted by South Africa so, for the first time in history, this martyr of a continent always looked down on gets to share its beauty, brilliance and achievements with the entire planet.

Someone very smart once said - life doesn't cease to be funny when we cry anymore than it ceases to be serious when we laugh. I truly agree with that. There is place for everything and everyone on this capricious anomaly in the see of space and in this adventure called life. I hope i haven't offended you.

RIP_Michael_Jackson__by_bupple.jpg

Beautiful! What is this place?

What a beautiful drawing, Ash - so sweet and so VERY true.

The picture is from Corpus Christi, a city in Texas. It was the first result in a google image search. I wanted to find something related to the city because yesterday was also the Corpus Domini celebration. Simple, right? :cheeky:

Indeed, horrible period.. :sad2: Still remember it as if it was yesterday :(

Tell me about it. It sure feels like it. I don't even dare to imagine what the poor darling must have felt like going out of that courtroom, leaving his whole life and that of his precious family in the hands of twelve strangers. I hate to think what he went through during those 10 days; he ended up in hospital the weekend after, didn't he? I'm sooo glad my laptop broke and i wasn't around to see all the madness and the tension that must have been around here. Poor darling, living so many days not knowing if they were the last he would spend with his babies. Simply and truly heartbreaking. But i am sure he must have also known that his life was not only in the hands of the jury, but in the safest of all places - in the hands of God. The good Lord wasn't going to abandon his son. And...sure enough, He delivered Michael from his enemies.

And now, from happier times....

026.jpg

025.jpg

P.S. Sorry everyone for the long ramblings, but i couldn't help it *groovin' in the mind to sound of the song - wouldn't help it even if i could* :p

PCR - i gotta disagree a bit with you. I understand where you are coming from, i really do. The importance of environmental issues is NEVER to be underestimated, especially in face of such a disaster. The picture you posted is truly terrible. I am about to do a paper about this kind of things. BUT having said that....i must say that i disagree with your questions.

Sure the World Cup seems irrelevant in comparison, but it represents so much more than a mere sporting event - it is a chance for nations and the world to gather and celebrate together the values of tolerance, friendship, fair play. It is all more important because it is hosted by South Africa so, for the first time in history, this martyr of a continent always looked down on gets to share its beauty, brilliance and achievements with the entire planet.

Someone very smart once said - life doesn't cease to be funny when we cry anymore than it ceases to be serious when we laugh. I truly agree with that. There is place for everything and everyone on this capricious anomaly in the see of space and in this adventure called life. I hope i haven't offended you.

Hi, friend! No, no offences at all. I see your point too and I think it is good to have chance go exchange opinions. My point with World Cup is against media and the way government/economic power use it. I was glad to know it would be at South Africa, so great as it was for Latin America to know the Olympics will make to Brazil in a few years.

I think this is really a major, major disaster. Yet, you don't see much clear information on this on the news. It's aaaaallll about the world cup, wich is fine, but it is also a way to lead people's attention to other issues.

There's a time for everything, also a time to celebrate. But, honestly, I am sorry media doesn't focus on issues that are really, really important. It could have been the Olympics, the new rumor about this or that girl or the little mouse that cross right in front of journalists during a speech of Mr. Obama... you name it. but little info about real dissasters and what is going on.

Thanks for your comment!! :hug:

Cute-Dog.jpg

What a shame
What a disaster

:cry:

What a beautiful drawing, Ash - so sweet and so VERY true.

The picture is from Corpus Christi, a city in Texas. It was the first result in a google image search. I wanted to find something related to the city because yesterday was also the Corpus Domini celebration. Simple, right? :cheeky:
Thanks! Wow, this place is really beautiful. :wild:

And now, from happier times....

026.jpg

025.jpg

P.S. Sorry everyone for the long ramblings, but i couldn't help it *groovin' in the mind to sound of the song - wouldn't help it even if i could* :p

I love these pictures. :heart:

Speed_Demons__Rock_Lee_vs_MJ_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

Here's my art, Michael and Rock Lee on a "Speed Demon Race", Michael riding his motorcycle and Rock Lee using his own speed. Nice looking cheerleaders huh?

^^^Nice drawing. I don't know about your cheerleaders. I do know who i would root for, that's fo sho :cheeky: but i'm afraid i ain't no match to them gals :p

Super cute puppy Ash, wayyy 2 adorable :wub:

Hi, friend! No, no offences at all. I see your point too and I think it is good to have chance go exchange opinions. My point with World Cup is against media and the way government/economic power use it. I was glad to know it would be at South Africa, so great as it was for Latin America to know the Olympics will make to Brazil in a few years.

I think this is really a major, major disaster. Yet, you don't see much clear information on this on the news. It's aaaaallll about the world cup, wich is fine, but it is also a way to lead people's attention to other issues.

There's a time for everything, also a time to celebrate. But, honestly, I am sorry media doesn't focus on issues that are really, really important. It could have been the Olympics, the new rumor about this or that girl or the little mouse that cross right in front of journalists during a speech of Mr. Obama... you name it. but little info about real dissasters and what is going on.

Thanks for your comment!! :hug:

Thank YOU for being so kind and understanding. *hugs back* I understand where you are coming from, i really do. The media does have the uncanny ability to focus on trivial ish and leave out the truly important things in life and in the world.

This is THE single biggest environmental disaster in the history of the US. I was glad to hear that the newest tap they tried is actually working and it manages to suck the oil. Hopefully, in time, the damage will be reduced, but the wildlife already lost.....

I was also very happy for Brazil and Latin America. We gots one proud Brazilian up in here (*waves to Ash*) and since i've been adopted as well, we gots one and a bit :cheeky:

Beautiful image there with night. A couple of nights ago i actually fell asleep up on the balcony and woke up around 4 a.m. due to the cold. The moon was shining so brightlyyy and all them stars - it was a truly glorious sky. The Lord is good.

And btw of truly important things in life, here's a small comparison of food spending for one week, and consequently differences of income, for families around the world. There were a lot more in between these, but they ought to be enough to get an idea:

germanfamilyoneweekfood.jpg

German family, 2 adults, 2 teenagers - $500.07 - food spending/week

egyptianfamilyoneweekfo.jpg

Egyptian family, 7 adults, 5 children - $68.53 - food spending/week

chadfamilyoneweekfood.jpg

Chad family, 3 adults, 3 children - $1.23 - food spending/week

P.S. On a less serious note - was there really a mouse making an appearance during a presidential event? I ask cause i love little mice, they bring back sweet memories from my childhood. Mom used to call me that, little mouse.

Last edited:
Back