Picture Of The Day

wind of the Spirit

DaySails1.jpg

The Church without the Spirit is like a sailboat without wind - Pope Benedict XVI, Regina Coeli - today

public-domain-image-dust-in-the-wind.jpg

The Holy Spirit is the wind which won't let dust settle - author unknown

MJJ G.O.A.T - great question from Diana - WHY excly do fools fall in love? Loved the movie about Frankie Lymon btw.

That was a good movie. I remember that. But regarding this album cover, I remember seeing Diana’s interview with Johnny Carson on the Tonight Show; it used to be available on YouTube. Anyways, she was there to promote this album and discuss the Central Park concert. Johnny usually shows the album and then introduces the artist. So he shows the album as it is on the left and says something like “This is a regular album right? Now check this out.” Then he flipped down the bottom. Of course, the men in the audience were very pleased. :lol:

tumblr_l2t4rokc7s1qc41wu

That was a good movie. I remember that. But regarding this album cover, I remember seeing Diana’s interview with Johnny Carson on the Tonight Show; it used to be available on YouTube. Anyways, she was there to promote this album and discuss the Central Park concert. Johnny usually shows the album and then introduces the artist. So he shows the album as it is on the left and says something like “This is a regular album right? Now check this out.” Then he flipped down the bottom. Of course, the men in the audience were very pleased. :lol:
LOL @ the last part. How surprising, right? NOTTT :D

Ash, super cute pic there with Kermit and Miss Piggy. They used to call me mom Peggy during highschool, but that's where the similarities ended lol.

And to keep it up with the cartoon vibe doin' the rounds.....

bugsyw.jpg

P.S. truluv, your siggy is verrrry distracting :wub2:

4482penelope.jpg

Ash, super cute pic there with Kermit and Miss Piggy. They used to call me mom Peggy during highschool, but that's where the similarities ended lol.

And to keep it up with the cartoon vibe doin' the rounds.....

bugsyw.jpg

P.S. truluv, your siggy is verrrry distracting :wub2:
I love Miss Piggy. She is so charming and sympathetic. :wild:

OMG! I loved Bugs Bunny. :wild: :wub:

You are right, the siggy of Truluv is hot. :eek: :naughty:

Naruto_Shippuuden_121-293.jpg

One of my favourite Naruto Shippuden "Omake" moments. Seeing her blush like that makes her very sexy.

Last edited:
^^^ Cute :)

lamourg.jpg

(c) Jean-Michel Labat, Florence Rouquette

P.S. - GEC, don't cha think you used some really harsh words, maybe too harsh??

Last edited:

I admit I am intoxicated with so much fútbol :ninja:

hhahhahah!!! I said it, I said it!!! :tease:

(peace!! it's just that Chileans are sooooooooo bad at this... so bad and so crazy in love with it :smilerolleyes:)

Awesome pictures everyone.

picture1lm.jpg

Angelik, in between your avatar and your siggy i don't where to look first lol. I've always loved it when Michael wore traditional clothing of the countries he visited (with the few, occasional exceptions of course *coughsamuraisandalscough*:ph34r:). That hat, them curls blowin' in the wind and those eyes.....simply breathtaking :blush:

Btw of whom, ain't he cute with his little Polka-dotted bow tie? :cheeky: Makes ya wanna go in there, grab it and fix it cause it's crooked lol.

CuteChilhood.jpg
:naughty:

:heart:
Thanks Ash, breathtakingly gorgeous :wub: why did ya get Lisa out of the photo though? They were beautiful together. Didn't Michael get that coat from the photographer cause he was getting called? I think that's what i read somewhere.

Care-Bears-80s-toybox-2015049-550-811.jpg

swtzbp.jpg

:heart:

Thanks Ash, breathtakingly gorgeous :wub: why did ya get Lisa out of the photo though? They were beautiful together. Didn't Michael get that coat from the photographer cause he was getting called? I think that's what i read somewhere.

Care-Bears-80s-toybox-2015049-550-811.jpg
Why I do not like Lisa. -_-

Hey, I love the "Care Bears"! :wild: I have the complete collection of teddy bears. :heart:

Video_Game_Card___Be_With_You_by_Sasusaku_forever.jpg

Official NaruHina card.

Last edited:
...not fields

Hey, I love the "Care Bears"! :wild: I have the complete collection of teddy bears. :heart:

Wow, you're soo lucky Ash. I only got to see a few episodes of the cartoon and not that many actually, but enough to love them little buggers. They are awesome. :D

swtzbp.jpg

Whatta beautiful picture. I love all ''versions'' of Michael, but one i especially enjoy is the easey goin, relaxed fellow who simply wanted to enjoy himself and live life to the fullest, without gimmicks and pretenses, just honest, natural good fun - the best things in life really are free and he must have known that, most of the time, anyhow.

MJJ G.O.A.T. - great pic there with Magic and Jack Nicholson. Today i was going through some NBA pics and news stories. Gosh, i miss it so much...

And now.....how about some strawberries? They are on me, freshly picked from the garden. Fear not, there's plenty more where those came from, enough for everybody, even those who feel sugar is too strong a flavor and only want the fruits.

strawberries.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ...not fields

Michael_Jackosn_Kissy_Face_by_xoAbbyox.jpg

:lol:

:naughty:

Wow, you're soo lucky Ash. I only got to see a few episodes of the cartoon and not that many actually, but enough to love them little buggers. They are awesome. :D

Whatta beautiful picture. I love all ''versions'' of Michael, but one i especially enjoy is the easey goin, relaxed fellow who simply wanted to enjoy himself and live life to the fullest, without gimmicks and pretenses, just honest, natural good fun - the best things in life really are free and he must have known that, most of the time, anyhow.
:wild:

Yes, I remember the cartoons and passed some time here in Brazil. I miss that time... :wub: I'd love to go back in time. :wild: :punk:

Oh, I also love all versions of Michael. :heart: He has always been beautiful and wonderful in all versions. :naughty:

Back