Picture Of The Day

A number of years ago my youngest brother collected a bunch of cicada shells and put them into a box which he found tonight while going through his room. He decided to arrange them on the dashboard for my dad to find before he goes to work in the morning. Boys. :sigh:

IMG_1065.jpg

Tonight
a rainy, cold and windy night
and I miss him so much
pain, in a way, get lost in the darks, the raindrops, the streets... but in our hearts remains

80.jpg

NEVER forget

70 years ago today, the first trains were taking people into the Auschwitz concentration camp. More than one million people, most of them belonging to the chosen people would not return from that terrible journey.

1372661_3_147f_l-entree-du-camp-d-auschwitz-ii-birkenau.jpg

1372662_3_56a6_l-entree-du-camp-de-concentration-d-auschwitz.jpg

1372660_3_4f87_photo-de-deportes-derriere-les-barbeles-prise.jpg

And for something lighter......the genius of Santiago Calatrava.
calatrava_490.jpg

_only_be_a_girlfriend_of_mine__by_runty.gif

This is a very cute and funny comic.

Naruto_Shippuuden_ED08-075.jpg

Bacchikoi! Ino, Sakura, Hinata, dance like MJ!!!

1276772178574.jpg

Preview of Naruto Shippuden 166, Hinata couldn't bear to hold her love confession and I can't wait to see it.

Come on now....Ash, PCR, please don't be sad...

Here's somethin' fun and cute. Remember this little story?

caperucita20roja.jpg

Caperucita roja

Bad_Tour_Hinata_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

My drawing of Hinata in MJ's Bad Tour Opening jacket, with Hardyz necklace and the locations for the Bad Tour.

Happy FATHER'S DAY!!!

jacksonfamily.jpg

Happy Father's Day to the all the fathers in the Jackson family - from Mr. Jackson to all the brothers - Jackie, Tito, Marlon, Jermaine and especially Randy (hopefully he is recovering well) and of course....Michael, where you are.

They are all proud fathers and some grandfathers of beautiful, smart, talented children and together with the strong women in their lives (Mrs. Jackson, Rebbie, LaToya and Janet and the wifes of the Jackson brothers) they all make one awesome family. God bless them all.

Back