Picture Of The Day

mickey%20mouse%20logo.JPG

Hinata_Omake_cap_165_by_Niper777.png

This is from Naruto Shippuden Episode 165 Omake.

Ino__s_MJ_Re_Enactment_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

This is my latest drawing of Ino Yamanaka re-enacting Michael's Mexico Deposition in 1993. Let's say it's her tribute to Michael.

Young_Hinata_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

A screenshot from the episode "Confessions", isn't Hinata cute at this age?

MJ__s_Lovely_Angels_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

Check out my latest drawing, my girl Sarah Kiss and Aki Fusato giving Michael some love in heaven. Michael's Lovely Angels. BTW, I sent a copy in a picture frame to Michael at Forest Lawn as a gift. I hope it's there. Do you guys like it?

^^^^LOL, very interestin' idea of heaven u gots there Pop.

MJstarlight, that is such a beautiful horse. Thanks for posting.

How cute is thattttt? Yall don't answer that rhetorical q. :D I do got a real question though for Ash - where did ya find this brilliant piece? It's awesome. Love it how the glove hangs from his back pocket and how cute he is checkin the mirror out and all the Grammies hangin' around him; the whole thing makes you smile.

I do gotta say though that it kinda bothers me how everybody tried to paint Michael out to be the J5 kid/Thriller era guy 'trapped' into some sort of stranger later on in his life, but i don't think, or at least i hope, that's not what this artist tried to demonstrate. The man remained the same no matter how he looked - he was beautiful inside out ALWAYS, especially most recently.
And btw of all that gorgeousness.....

yanal.jpg

Torta+Trufada+015.jpg

How cute is thattttt? Yall don't answer that rhetorical q. :D I do got a real question though for Ash - where did ya find this brilliant piece? It's awesome. Love it how the glove hangs from his back pocket and how cute he is checkin the mirror out and all the Grammies hangin' around him; the whole thing makes you smile.

I do gotta say though that it kinda bothers me how everybody tried to paint Michael out to be the J5 kid/Thriller era guy 'trapped' into some sort of stranger later on in his life, but i don't think, or at least i hope, that's not what this artist tried to demonstrate. The man remained the same no matter how he looked - he was beautiful inside out ALWAYS, especially most recently.
And btw of all that gorgeousness.....

yanal.jpg
:wild:

I found that picture by chance on the internet. I know nothing about this picture that is so beautiful. When I met made me smile. :wub: But that picture you posted is soooooooooooo..... >>>>>>>> :wild: :wub: :heart: Perfect smile. :wild:

*big sigh* :cry:

^^^^LOL, very interestin' idea of heaven u gots there Pop.

Thanx, does my girl have cute...I'm too shy to say it.

Hinata__s_Nindo_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

This shot really makes me cry, because Hinata is in bad condition trying to help Naruto during the battle with Pain and yet he got her down and out. Still pains me to see that face.

Last edited:
I found that picture by chance on the internet. I know nothing about this picture that is so beautiful. When I met made me smile. :wub: But that picture you posted is soooooooooooo..... >>>>>>>> :wild: :wub: :heart: Perfect smile. :wild:

*big sigh* :cry:

Nice find anyways. And yeah, i agree - purrrrrfect smile. Please don't cry though, as hard as it is. We gots to be strong :better:

Thanx, does my girl have cute...I'm too shy to say it.

Okies, so you're not too shy to draw it and post it on a public forum, but u you are 2 shy to say it though? LOL I'm only teasin' ya,don't mind me. We all are little walkin', talkin' contradictions, one way or another. Take Michael for example - he had no problem wearin' gold pants on stage and filming the YANA vid, but he still was shy.

BJ, very sweet child. You are one blessed granma :) God bless you and your little one. Nice doggie as well.

everlastingp.jpg

macarronada.jpg

:wild:

Who is prettier? The dog or the baby? Both! :wild: :wub:

Nice find anyways. And yeah, i agree - purrrrrfect smile. Please don't cry though, as hard as it is. We gots to be strong :better:
I try.... but.... >>>> :cry:

Very nice!!!!!! :wild:

I love this picture of Michael painting..so cute :)

it's on the cover of Billboard magazine:
BLI_06262010.jpg
Thanks! :) I still had not seen it! :wild:

Okies, so you're not too shy to draw it and post it on a public forum, but u you are 2 shy to say it though? LOL I'm only teasin' ya,don't mind me. We all are little walkin', talkin' contradictions, one way or another. Take Michael for example - he had no problem wearin' gold pants on stage and filming the YANA vid, but he still was shy.

I wanted to say my girl has nice butt, there I said it! I never wanted to butt or boobs in front of girls that why I'm shy to say those things.

Hinata_Hyuga_vs_Bret_Hart_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

I did a wrestling drawing involving Bret "Hitman" Hart and Hinata Hyuga and MJ our guest referee.

Back