Picture Of The Day

36784_1490011531616_1273803922_1306079_6612096_n.jpg

:wub:

wow amazing! I love it. :wub:

hehe so cute!!!!

102787fb.jpg

I wanted to say my girl has nice butt, there I said it! I never wanted to butt or boobs in front of girls that why I'm shy to say those things.

See how i made ya do it? And i didn't even had 2 try dat hard :D I'm only teasin' ya, don't mind me. That's a very gentleman-like attitude of ya, keep it up.

michaeljacksonwhatmorec.jpg

Happy 4th of July ;)

LoveMJ, funny you should post that, i had something similar in mind. I looove koala bears btw, actually i love all kinds of bears, especially the bear hugs, but that's another thing lol.

010.jpg

President Barack Obama

He brought about the most important improvement to America's standing in the world within the last decade. God bless him, his family and his administration.

presidentobama.jpg

(c) TIME magazine

Re: President Barack Obama

He brought about the most important improvement to America's standing in the world within the last decade. God bless him, his family and his administration.

presidentobama.jpg

(c) TIME magazine

His worn out shoes! Says it all! :wub:
:clapping:

Perv_Hinata_by_Garabatoz.jpg

A funny NaruHina drawing, Hinata uses her "Byakugan" for uh...I can't say.

His worn out shoes! Says it all! :wub:
:clapping:

Indeed :yes:

:wub::wub:
2dan8ls.jpg

Isn't that helmet a bit big for Michael's head though? *giggles* On second thought, i think that's the standard size for oxygen 2 flow and stuff, plus Michael always had a big head :sparkle:, in more ways than 1 :sparky: :trytobeangel

Them swans are gorgeous Ash. Only a few days ago i was readin' a children's book with the ugly duckling story. Unfortunately, some of us *goes and takes a look in the mirror and runs horrified* never turn in2 swans.

And since 2nite is all about Spain, how bout some calle Floridablanca in San Lorenzo de El Escorial?

escorialjulio2009.jpg

3318487876_9613afd65b.jpg

Them swans are gorgeous Ash. Only a few days ago i was readin' a children's book with the ugly duckling story. Unfortunately, some of us *goes and takes a look in the mirror and runs horrified* never turn in2 swans.
This was also one of my favorite books when I was a child. :wild: :wub: The women many times feel like an ugly duckling :(, that's part of the female nature.

Anne Geddes' magic

AG09.JPG

Ash, you might recognize the author *giggles*, our gal Anne Geddes. This is my favorite picture of hers of all time; it has a very, very, very special meaning to me. I have this in extra large format framed on one of the walls in my living room.

Them three books in between the lil angels have some interesting titles; going from the book on the left - Dryin out - the complete diapers story, Wicked ways with food - First edition (i imagine they must be at the 4th or 5th edition by now since this pic was done in the 90s or early 00s lol) and Getting your own way. Gotta love Anne's sense of humor and attention to detail :cheeky:

3318487876_9613afd65b.jpg

This was also one of my favorite books when I was a child. :wild: :wub: The women many times feel like an ugly duckling :(, that's part of the female nature.

That is lovely duckling right there Ash. Most days i still feel i belong to the ugly kind. Gosh, i hate mirrors....

Lully, that's an awesome pic, very cute cat as well. Thanks 4 postin'.

Back