Pictures/Videos from Forest Lawn/Fans Visit Forest Lawn (Threads Merged)

Re: Picture's from Forest Lawn Event Yesterday, wow! Thanks to everyone.

Thanks so much you guys for doing this. What you guys did for MJ was just beautiful.

That's so beautiful. :cry: :heart:

Very beautiful. :cry:

Thank you all for being with Michael, and making sure he's not alone in that crypt...
It was sad seeing those floral tributes and pictures of Michael next to them...
He shouldn't be gone....he's too young.....50 years old is NO age....
It's just not fair...why him???

I'm so happy that you LA fans do such things like these, things that us who live too far away would want to do... Really beautiful, thank you! I hope the family sees it, I think they'd appreciate it. Especially the kids. And the child with the rose looks so much like Blanket!

Thank you for doing such a beautiful thing like this for Michael. I am sure he see's all this and loves it. I wish I can visit him...but I am on the other side of the USA so I can't :(

Thank you. I wish I knew an address to where I can send Michael a card or something so when these girls visit again, they can take my card to him.

It's wonderful seeing fans get together and honoring Michael's legacy. Wish I could of been there, but being on the other side of the country is a bit of a disadvantage.

:yes:

Thank you for doing such a beautiful thing like this for Michael. I am sure he see's all this and loves it. I wish I can visit him...but I am on the other side of the USA so I can't :(

Thank you. I wish I knew an address to where I can send Michael a card or something so when these girls visit again, they can take my card to him.

here the memorial park adress

1712 S. Glendale Avenue
Glendale, CA 91205

im in the prosses of putting a po box together for all MJ fans to send some cards or tedy bears so ill post it here when i get it

I am sorry if I missed it, but did AP do a story about this? I remember they were supposed to meet the fans there and write a story about it.

1712 S. Glendale Avenue
Glendale, CA 91205

im in the prosses of putting a po box together for all MJ fans to send some cards or tedy bears so ill post it here when i get it

Thank you!

Thanks for letting us know MJs children are doing okay.It is a hard time for everyone that loved MJ.I take comfort knowing MJ is now looking over all of us world wide.I miss him so much I can't stop crying.MJ you will live forever with me.Thank you for giving your all. R.I.P.

THAT WAS Beautiful...A great turnout!!! You dont know how much it means for us who cant be there:cry:...Thankyou sooo Much!!!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

*Piggybacking*

I does mean more than you know for those of us who can't be there, this was such a beautiful thing and my heart is full from seeing all the love you guys showed each other and showed Michael from all of us. Thank you guys soo much. :heart:

Thank You. Wish i could have been there.

Those pictures are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was very emotional thinking of him there alone. It breaks my heart to think about it! I know that his spirit lives! MJ has the best fans in the world! Thank you for doing this guys!
I love you all!

I love Mj forever!

1712 S. Glendale Avenue
Glendale, CA 91205

Please, please!
Let us know more about this.
For fans living so far away from Cali there is no way to make it there, so this would be wonderful. please.. any news??

QUESTION:

The FL has an online flower shop. Do you know if we can buy flowers there and ask them to take them to Michael? I tried to find this out at their site, but it only talks about flowers to be sent to ceremonies, like funerals or memorials.

Any hints on this? Thanks a lot!

QUESTION:

The FL has an online flower shop. Do you know if we can buy flowers there and ask them to take them to Michael? I tried to find this out at their site, but it only talks about flowers to be sent to ceremonies, like funerals or memorials.

I think you can

form what i know if you cant make it up the hill to the holy trance you can take your flower to the flower shop and give them $3 to deliver the flowers to MJ crypt

I think you can do it online also but im not sure

QUESTION:

Thank you so much for uploading pictures of your Christmas tributes to Michael ..it is lovely to be able to share in this at a distance, but it would be wonderful if there was some way that we could send our own floral tributes on significant dates, to add to yours. (ie in addition to contributing to group and charitable donations etc).

I also wondered if you could possibly provide advice about where and how floral tributes might be ordered (eg from the Glendale florist) ; it would be lovely to co-ordinate with your group as regards dates of future tributes and I particularly wondered if you were planning a 'group tribute' for 25 6 2010? it would be lovely to have notice of dates that you feel we could share with you.....without wishing to burden you with admin. of course.

Re: Can you feel it?

Simply Beautiful.... I can definitely feel it. Thank you so much.

I have merged the threads. To avoid multiple, similar type of threads please post pictures and videos of fans visiting Forest Lawn in this thread. Thank you :flowers:

Back