Police raid Murray's Vegas house and office!

I'm new here and haven't posted much but find great comfort in reading all of the things that you all have to say.

I just wanted you to know that as far as the pathology is concerned they have had all of the results for weeks now. I work in pathology and nothing that we do during an autopsy or after no the tissue and blood work take this long, even when it a criminal investagation. In fact the fact that this was Michael Jackson all of those reports and test were expedited for the results. They are holding on to these results for a very good reason and I think that you are just seeing the beginning of way now with Dr. Murray.
Thanks for sharing. :)

He waited 30 minutes to get someone to call 911 instead of getting help right away, just for that alone i want him to rot in jail! :angry:

yes! and you know what sickens me? the day all of this happened, june 25 when all of this was first unfolding on cnn and wolf blitzer was reporting it, when they got the news it was cardiac arrest they had cnn's medical experts on and they said there's a 10 minute window when someone goes into cardiac arrest and they have to get help RIGHT then, and wolf blitzer was saying THEY DID get him to the hospital in that window...ugh!!!

but why didnt they do this before?
does it mean that they havent found anything interesting yet?

He blamed it on no working landlines phones in the house. What is wrong with using a CELL PHONE!!!??? Come on even not knowing the address of MICHAEL JACKSON'S HOUSE IS WRONG! sorry for yelling I'm not yelling at anyone in particular just makes me angry. The bad CPR was the limit for me i just took a class in this and i KNOW what to do. I think Dumb ass needed a refresher course in it.

If Michael needed this drug to sleep that idiot of a doctor should have WATCHED him. But on the other hand Michael shouldn't have used the drug in the first place. I still love him but sometimes the man needed to be shook. I don't blame him he was a desperate man with a problem. We can't judge him we have to love him more now then we did before. I know this first hand. Dealing with family members who have been dependent on drugs they need support. They need all the extra love they can get. I have a uber-mix of emotions right now flowing through me. It goes from Anger at the doctor to Sympathy for Michael. I want that doctor to be punished to the full extent of the law and i want him in jail for a VERY long time.

This is my opinion, purely speculation, this isn't fact

If this was done on purpose, dude has destroyed the evidence. The evidence was in the storage facility and whoever took the 3-5 boxes from the storage facility destroyed the evidence in those boxes.

For that supposed 30 minutes between when Mike died and Murray called the police, he was destroying more evidence.

The stuff that was taken from the house after Mike passed needs to be looked at also, as there may be evidence there.

Even if it was an accident (I use that term as in he didn't mean to kill him) he still probably would've destroyed evidence to save his ass.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out, especially since the LAPD can never seem to do anything right pertaining to Black celebrity deaths.

but why didnt they do this before?
does it mean that they havent found anything interesting yet?

Is this likely to be true?
I don't really have any clue about this sort of thing. I'm scared this 'doctor' is going to get away with this. :(

Ihope they get this SOB and lock him up and throw away the key infact no locking him up wud be well to easy for him just leave him in a room with us lot for an hour!!

I hate him so much, i have never felt hate like this i thought i cud never hate anyone as much as i hated tom sneddon and martin bashir but my god this is just extreme hate!!

Its all sad, if we had heard this news like a century ago that MJ had an OD. The fans would have accepted it. Am glad that we have put pressure the the authorities the police have certainly look into evidence that they wouldn't bother previously.

God am in so much pain that words cant even begin to describe it...

He blamed it on no working landlines phones in the house. What is wrong with using a CELL PHONE!!!??? Come on even not knowing the address of MICHAEL JACKSON'S HOUSE IS WRONG! sorry for yelling I'm not yelling at anyone in particular just makes me angry. The bad CPR was the limit for me i just took a class in this and i KNOW what to do. I think Dumb ass needed a refresher course in it.

If Michael needed this drug to sleep that idiot of a doctor should have WATCHED him. But on the other hand Michael shouldn't have used the drug in the first place. I still love him but sometimes the man needed to be shook. I don't blame him he was a desperate man with a problem. We can't judge him we have to love him more now then we did before. I know this first hand. Dealing with family members who have been dependent on drugs they need support. They need all the extra love they can get. I have a uber-mix of emotions right now flowing through me. It goes from Anger at the doctor to Sympathy for Michael. I want that doctor to be punished to the full extent of the law and i want him in jail for a VERY long time.

I deffly agree with the cell phone everyone has a mobile and also with the cpr ,he is like a dr and he should know how to do crp i am just a person no dr or nurse and even i know how to do cpr its all truely :( but im just so angery truely x

There are so many holes in that man's story its not even funny.
How do you drive to a house you don't know the address to?
His car was in the driveway of the house so I'm confused...

i think they may be a bit late...they should have done this before...
hopefully they kept an eye on movement at his home, so any 'evidence' would be tracked if moved...

My God, that "doctor", i bet he will fool police, he prepared everything by now, he must have hide everything.

i strongly believe he is the responsible and to me he knew that another injection of propofol would have killed Michael (he is a doctor, how come he didnt notice that giving any person that powerful thing to make hin sleep IS NOT RIGHT; AND WOULD DEFENETLY KILL HIM?? how come he didnt know it was TOO STRONG AND THAT THAT DIPRIVAN MIXED WITH DEMEROL WOULD KILL ANYONE!!!, hello, anyone here thinks the same???

and Michael was already dead, Murray imediately made everyone hide anything that would link him, it was a set up, yes it sounds crazy, but it also sounds crazy that your personal doctor, who is supposed to take care of you, is the responsible for you death, so who is crazier??

i also dont understand why they havent searched his home and office earlier.. he was able to hide any proof..
thats just stupid =( dont get this -.-

This is my opinion, purely speculation, this isn't fact

If this was done on purpose, dude has destroyed the evidence. The evidence was in the storage facility and whoever took the 3-5 boxes from the storage facility destroyed the evidence in those boxes.

For that supposed 30 minutes between when Mike died and Murray called the police, he was destroying more evidence.

The stuff that was taken from the house after Mike passed needs to be looked at also, as there may be evidence there.

Even if it was an accident (I use that term as in he didn't mean to kill him) he still probably would've destroyed evidence to save his ass.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out, especially since the LAPD can never seem to do anything right pertaining to Black celebrity deaths.

I agree. This Dr. had plenty of time to shred the paper evidence and try to scrub his computer drives. If the authorities can't find anything pertaining to Michael in Murray's home or offices, then the only assumption for them to make is that the files have been destroyed. And they should also look for the woman who was carrying boxes out of that storage unit the day that Michael died and question her when they find her. That might be the only way to get some of the pieces to this puzzle.

i also dont understand why they havent searched his home and office earlier.. he was able to hide any proof..
thats just stupid =( dont get this -.-

thats what i just said, he must have hide everything by now, its too late, he will fool police, as he did with Michael, he's a criminal, he's not stupid, i bet he would come out all clear up, that would be a shame, but this world is a MESS

MSNBC is reporting that Dr. Murray was inside his Las Vegas home during the raid.

UPDATE
: A locksmith reportedly arrived at the house. Thanks to KLAS for the pics.

TMZ

Of course they know the tox results, otherwise they wouldn't be taking such action. I'm sick to my stomach.

They need to do lie detector tests on these people..Conrad Murray, the woman who owned the storage shed he kept his things in, the person who called 911...get the real truth out of them..and I KNOW, I just KNOW that Murray will be squirming in his seat, he is just such a ridiculously bad liar

SMH @ doing a raid a month after his death.
Even Bubbles could've done a better investigation.

MSNBC is reporting that Dr. Murray was inside his Las Vegas home during the raid.

UPDATE
: A locksmith reportedly arrived at the house. Thanks to KLAS for the pics.

TMZ

OH REALLY!? Murray was there????? I'm flipping between all the news channels (CNN, Headline News, MSNBC, Fox News) and I haven't heard that. I hope it's true and I hope an arrest is made TODAY!!!

I honestly hope they stop everyone involved in this ASAP. Including any people that worked with and or for him because this sounds so shady. Michael was worth a lot of money and this person is unforgivable for doing this & belongs in jail. This *appears* to be what's unfolding...

TMZ have sources all over the place, I have no clue if they are right or wrong, but I guess they will post something "The raid is finished", when we get there.

This can take awhile, I guess?

They need to do lie detector tests on these people..Conrad Murray, the woman who owned the storage shed he kept his things in, the person who called 911...get the real truth out of them..and I KNOW, I just KNOW that Murray will be squirming in his seat, he is just such a ridiculously bad liar

That a good idea meggy hope thay really do that,that dr grrr arggg :cry: xxx

Of course he has hide any evidence, he did it already, i have no doubts, and Michael was already death, i dont believe he was alive when taken to the hospital, he prepared everything he could at that time, 30 minutes to call 911??, that a lot of time wasted responsible doctors would have save Michael if that time wasnt waisted! that very fact make him a murder!, Michael would be ALIVE if he hadnt spend all that time, and that is the time they tell us, but i believe he spent much more the 30 minutes.he knew he did it wrong so he prepared everything on his favor, he's a CRIMINAL

Police search Jackson doctor's home, office

Story Highlights

Investigators search Dr. Conrad Murray's Las Vegas home, office

Murray allegedly gave Jackson propofol in the 24 hours before death, source says

Source close to family says doctor administered drug believed to have killed singer

Dr. Conrad Murray was with Michael Jackson on day that he died

LAS VEGAS, Nevada (CNN) -- Investigators began searching the Las Vegas home and office of Michael Jackson's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, on Tuesday morning, a Drug Enforcement Administration spokesman said.
art.conrad.murray.house.cnn.jpg
Investigators arrive at the Las Vegas, Nevada, home of Michael Jackson's personal physician.

Los Angeles police and DEA agents, carrying search warrants, were "looking for a lot of things," said Assistant Special Agent in Charge Mike Flanagan.

Aerial cameras showed Las Vegas police cars were parked outside Murray's home and the residential street was closed. A CNN producer saw a police detective and a DEA agent enter Murray's medical office.

The searches come a day after a source with knowledge of the investigation confirmed to CNN that Murray administered a powerful drug that authorities believe killed the singer.

Flanagan said that while he could not disclose details of the search warrants, because a judge had ordered them sealed, he confirmed they were looking for documents and computer records.

Murray, a Texas-based cardiologist, allegedly gave Jackson the anesthetic propofol -- commonly known by the brand name Diprivan -- in the 24 hours before he died, the source said.
video.gif
Watch a profile of Murray »

In a statement Monday, the doctor's attorneys said they wouldn't comment on "rumors, innuendo or unnamed sources." In the past, they have said Murray never prescribed or administered anything that could have killed Jackson.

Last week, Texas authorities searched Murray's Houston medical office and storage unit, looking for "evidence of the offense of manslaughter," according to court documents.

Among the items removed from Murray's office were a computer; 27 tablets of phentermine, a prescription-strength appetite suppressant; 1 tablet of clonazepam, an anti-anxiety medication; and some Rolodex cards.

From Murray's storage unit, authorities removed two computer hard drives; an "important contact list"; a suspension notice from Houston's Doctor Hospital; notices from the Internal Revenue Service; and a laundry list of medical and hospital documents.

Ed Chernoff, a Houston lawyer hired by Murray soon after Jackson's death, confirmed at the time that Los Angeles police detectives and federal DEA agents used a search warrant to enter Murray's office in northeast Houston on Wednesday morning.

Chernoff said members of Murray's legal team were at the medical office during the search, which he said "was conducted by members of the DEA, two robbery-homicide detectives from the Los Angeles Police Department and Houston Police officers."

Tammy Kidd, a spokeswoman at Chernoff's office, told CNN the search "was absolutely a surprise to us, because we've had open lines of communication this whole time."

Police have interviewed Murray twice since Jackson's death. A third interview was scheduled for July 24, but was postponed after the search warrants were executed. It's unknown when the next interview will take place.

Among those who have indicated that Jackson may have been using dangerous prescription medication are nutritionist Cherilyn Lee, who said Jackson pleaded for the powerful sedative Diprivan despite being told of its harmful effects.

Meanwhile, the Los Angeles County coroner's office continues to investigate the cause of Jackson's death on June 25. It has been waiting on toxicology lab results, but a final autopsy report is expected as soon as this week, a coroner's spokesman has said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/28/michael.jackson/index.html

I dont think Murray should go to jail.
I think he should be released into a crowd of thousands and thousands of rabid Michael Jackson fans.
F**k jail
Hand him over. No doubt, I'd do time in exchange for a few minutes alone with Murray.

Back