Police raid Murray's Vegas house and office!

I just can't wrap my brain around this that the police are saying Murray isnt a suspect! How is that even possible? Why are they saying that? What far away planet are they on when they say they don't suspect him? He admitted to giving him Propofol, they HAVE to know the toxicology reports, in the least they know all the stuff they've been telling the media, which involves needle marks, he was hooked up to an IV, the bags of things they found in the home, the list goes on and on... I mean give us a break! How can he NOT be a suspect?

its just something they say. its documented in search warrants he is.

The news says that Michael got an injection from Dr. Murray around 12pm (midnight). Then Dr. Murray went to sleep to his room. The police really have to look what was happening in between 12pm and 10 am in the morning next day. I feel something was going on there because all security video tapes are missed. I do not think that Murray wanted to kill him. MJ hired him just 2 weeks before his death. What was the reason for Dr. Murray to kill him? Just doesn’t make any sense.

Last edited:
I dont think Murray should go to jail.
I think he should be released into a crowd of thousands and thousands of rabid Michael Jackson fans.
F**k jail
Hand him over. No doubt, I'd do time in exchange for a few minutes alone with Murray.

Bwahahaha I totally agree! Just throw him into an angry mob of fans and we'll take care of business!

About time! Hurry up with it now. :pray: It's been obvious to me ever since I first read the doctor was present that he's got his hand in the tragedy. Grrr... About him not knowing the address, I'm not buying it either. I'm certain it's safe to say no one believes it. He lived there, right? Didn't he receive any personal mail? If so, that's where the address is right on the envelopes, no? He should have been able to give his own address at least. And as many have said, just saying it's Michael Jackson's residence would have been good enough.

According to BreakingNewsOn @ twitter, it looks like the LAPD didn't know this was going down??

http://twitter.com/BreakingNews

So this raid is exclusively DEA/Federal Agents???

first reports said police from L.A and vegas were there awell. their cars are there in the pic but obviously local police would be there to secure the area

According to BreakingNewsOn @ twitter, it looks like the LAPD didn't know this was going down??

http://twitter.com/BreakingNews

So this raid is exclusively DEA/Federal Agents???

Well this is from the Washington Post and says the LA police were part of the raid.

Reuters
Tuesday, July 28, 2009; 1:21 PM

Police search Las Vegas home of Michael Jackson's doctor

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Las Vegas police searched the home of Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's personal doctor, on Tuesday as the probe into the star's sudden death increasingly appeared to focus on whether the physician gave him drugs before he died. A spokesman for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency and Los Angeles police said DEA agents, Las Vegas police and Los Angeles detectives entered Murray's home and office early on Tuesday morning.

let us all remember one thing..There have been no OFFICIAL word from any of the police. This is all "Sources". Wait for the Truth.

i really believe this doctor manipulated Michael with all that insane medication, if we use common sense we will know any doctor, qualified doctor would never give anesthesia to make someone sleep! its EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, is like KIILLING THAT PERSON, some may say Michael begged for that, right? i dont think so, Murray would encourage michael to use all those killing unqualified stuff, Michael wanted to live in good shape, thats why he used prescription drugs and had a personal doctor, he wanted to be OK for the concerts.

Murray got Michael, Murray must have said to Michael that it was nothing wrong, i dont think Michael begged for Propofol i think Murray just said to Michael, "Michael, is Propofol time" you know, he got Michael fooled, i hope police does not get fooled too

Lord, I hope Michael's retribution doesn't lay soley in the hands of the LAPD.....

I don't believe anything if it isn't for sure and I am waiting for an official, "really official" statement. All the time I only hear somebody saying something. That isn't enough for me. Murray hasn't been accused of manslaughter yet, and, definitley, he won't be charged with murder. I've read that many patients of Murray said that he was a really good doctor. I read, that he said working for Michael would be the chance of his life and he gave up all his offices only to work for him. Would you really kill somebody when you were so proud of being the personal doctor of a big star? When I read that Murray seems to be confused after Michael died, I think that this is normal. At that moment he probably knew that he will blamed for everything because he has "lost" MJ. I could imagine that he was totally overwhelmed with the situation, with Michael Jackson, with the wishes of Michael...so I think he made that big mistake. But we will see.

The news says that Michael got an injection from Dr. Murray around 12pm (midnight). Then Dr. Murray went to sleep to his room. The police really have to look what was happening in between 12pm and 10 am in the morning next day. I feel something was going on there because all security video tapes are missed. I do not think that Murray wanted to kill him. MJ hired him just 2 weeks before his death. What was the reason for Dr. Murray to kill him? Just doesn’t make any sense.
Mike didn't leave rehearsals until about 12:30am June 25 2009. So he couldn't have gotten a shot of anything yet because he wasn't at home yet.

I don't believe anything if it isn't for sure and I am waiting for an official, "really official" statement. All the time I only hear somebody saying something. That isn't enough for me. Murray hasn't been accused of manslaughter yet, and, definitley, he won't be charged with murder. I've read that many patients of Murray said that he was a really good doctor. I read, that he said working for Michael would be the chance of his life and he gave up all his offices only to work for him. Would you really kill somebody when you were so proud of being the personal doctor of a big star? When I read that Murray seems to be confused after Michael died, I think that this is normal. At that moment he probably knew that he will blamed for everything because he has "lost" MJ. I could imagine that he was totally overwhelmed with the situation, with Michael Jackson, with the wishes of Michael...so I think he made that big mistake. But we will see.

Oh common, of course he wanted to work with Michael, easy money, easy to manipulate, but he did WRONG, ok? PROPOFOL IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WOULD GIVE TO SOMEONE JUST TO MAKING HIM SLEEP!

If Dr. Murray REALLY gave MJ dangerous drug he has to be charged just for that and go to jail. But it is very clear that MJ was driven to death long time before Dr. Murray met him.

That's all good and well, and it could be true, anything could be true, but of all the drugs in the world, why Propofol? Why allow it? You know? I've heard it described as trying to kill a mouse with a cannon.

Last edited:
Mike didn't leave rehearsals until about 12:30am June 25 2009. So he couldn't have gotten a shot of anything yet because he wasn't at home yet.

oh my god..... you are so right!
This keeps getting wronger and wronger (shh i know it isn't a word but hey it is to me.)

If he got home around 1 and he gave the shot then he was gone LONG before the given time and would have been ice cold. (i know tmi) But if Michael was supposed to be monitered then he would have had the heart monitor on and with the loss of heart rate it would have went off. Dr. Murray is getting nastier and nastier.

Just so sick of this..don't know what to believe, I just want to see this man in prison or punished in some other way.

If he got home around 1 and he gave the shot then he was gone LONG before the given time and would have been ice cold. (i know tmi).

lol, no, don't worry, the paramedics would realize he was a corpse? the earliest he could have passed away was not too long before the paramedics arrived.

He said he didnt know the address to the house but why didnt he just get someone in the house right away or just screamed for help? he could have saved his life but instead he was trying to cover his ass. Nothing makes sense, its been BS since day one!

lol, no, don't worry, the paramedics would realize he was a corpse? the earliest he could have passed away was not too long before the paramedics arrived.
Not if the paramedics were told by the Doctor to keep working on him. Paramedics have to do what a doctor on scene tells them to do.

Murray knew Mike had already left here before he got somebody else to call 911 30 minutes later. He just needed to make it seem like Mike had 'just' collapsed and he just so happened to find him.

Also, it doesn't matter if Mike had no additional meds in his body or 5 additional meds in his body if it weren't enough to kill him. If the main culprit was diprivan and none of the other alleged meds were enough to cause death, it wouldn't matter what other medications were present. If he would still be alive, even with those 5 meds, Murray would be guilty of manslaughter because he gave Mike the drug that stopped his breathing/heart.

Last edited:
I'm pretty positive he survived the night... wasn't until daytime when Murray perhaps tried to revive him and was unsuccessful that he called 911. I still can't get over the 30 minute thing. My guess is that he tired to revive MJ himself during that time SHOOK because MJ wasn't waking up, and THEN decided to call 911. There is NO WAY you can tell me that he wasn't covering up his tracks. And as for Murray's atty talking about "he didn't administer anything that SHOULD have killed Michael Jackson" Yeah you got that right. Diprovan SHOULDN'T kill anyone, but when it's given improperly THIS is the end result. I need them to arrest this man already, I have NO idea what the hold up is.. between the tox report and seeing this man in handcuffs all over my computer screen right now. THAT is what I need.

yes i realize this but as we don't know and they don't know when Michael died it is possible the hack doctor fell asleep and just forgot about Michael on the whatever. My point was that they don't know when he died. They are trying to determine time of death. Since it took so long for that scum bag to call 911 we just don't know. And a few paramedics have said that they didn't recognize Michael... Im sorry but you are going to his house and seeing Him laying there how can you NOT recognize him? These people are trying REALLY hard to cover their faulty asses for some reason.

I agree with what you wrote. One of the things that is confusing people is that the terms homicide and manslaughter investigation have been used. It can be involuntary manslaughter and not deliberate.

One of the things that people have brought up, Murray's debt, is not necessarily a negative either. Maybe he was treating people that couldn't afford it and not charging them what he 'should' have for instance. I have heard many stories of doctors in financial trouble because they would not turn people away.

Another thing is the possibilty that the Dr. fell apart when he realized Michael was in danger. Medical people are not supposed to treat freinds or family. It clouds their judgement.

And the papers are all treating it as if they have just managed to link Murray to the propofal but TMZ said that MUrray told the police himself two days after Michael's death.

The police and federal agents have to leave no stone unturned to be sure.

What if Michael was taken off of the drip and then Murray left the room because presumably he would no longer need monitoring? What if someone else gave Michael something for pain before Murray was there and Murray didn't know about it? There is just way too much we don't know.

I want the authorities to consider the possibility that Michael's death was not accidental because I do not want any possibility missed but I think a lot has been held back due to the investigation and we need to wait it out. We can consider possibilities but should not be arriving at conclusions or defaming people.

This might be taken sensitive by some but Mj is to be blamed also. We can blame Dr Murray all we want but MJ was going to get that drug no matter what. When someone is addicted to something there going to find a way to get it. MJ was warned how dangerous it was and basically he didnt care.

Watching CNN just a minute ago, it seems they're leaving Murray's house right now..
They were going to commercial just as they were showing live footage of outside the house as the cops were leaving, but it seems they werent carrying anything

Last edited:

I don't think he intentionally meant to kill MJ, I don't believe the conspiracy theories that have been floating around. I do however believe that in his "OMG I'm the personal physician to Michael Jackson" frenzy that overrided (Overrode?) his better judgment when MJ asked him to give him the diprovan in order to get some rest. And that's assuming he HAD better judgment. He could very well have been thinking about this prestige and those paychecks which IMO rendered him unable to say NO to MJ when he asked for this drug, specifically if Mj told him that he'd used it before and was perfectly fine. Again, these are just mu thoughts on the matter as I read and put two and two together in my own mind...

Back