Police raid Murray's Vegas house and office!

The fact of doing CPR on a bed was WRONG
waiting for 30 minutes to call 911 is WRONG
giving dangerous drugs to someone to slepp is WRONG
saying that you couldnt call 911 before cause you didnt have a phone is the room is WRONG(how much time would you spend going at another room or even another house, or use a celular phone would take, 30 minutes???, come on! WRONG
Saying that you didnt call 911 before cause you didnt know the address is WRONG and STUPID, go get someone who knows it, by the way he was always there, living there, going to one place to another and comming back to the house, how is that you dont know the address??? WRONG
Not going on the ambulance of your patient and not sign the defunction file is WRONG
desapearing for 2 days after is WRONG
Hello??!!?? wake up!!!

This might be taken sensitive by some but Mj is to be blamed also. We can blame Dr Murray all we want but MJ was going to get that drug no matter what. When someone is addicted to something there going to find a way to get it. MJ was warned how dangerous it was and basically he didnt care.
You can lay some blame on Michael (I can't), but the least the doc should have done is to make sure he had all the necessary equipment on tap and that he stayed with his patient throughout when he administered the Propofol. He left the room (his own lawyer stated that he came in the room & found MJ unconcious) and didn't have an EKG and other essential equipment. He should also have dialled 911 IMMEDIATELY or driven him to the hospital himself!

A doctor is supposed to look after his patient - not leave them alone to die.

This might be taken sensitive by some but Mj is to be blamed also. We can blame Dr Murray all we want but MJ was going to get that drug no matter what. When someone is addicted to something there going to find a way to get it. MJ was warned how dangerous it was and basically he didnt care.
The problem is that Mike had it before and whoever gave it to him before did it RIGHT or else he would have long been dead.

He only wanted to sleep. He didn't want to "get high". You cannot blame the man for wanting to sleep.

This was a freakin' catastrophe. Everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong for this outcome to happen. I will not blame Mike for this. He didn't tell Murray to wait half an hour to call paramedics. He didn't intentionally not tell Murray his address. He didn't tell Murray to perform CPR incorrectly. If he's depending on an alleged medical professional to do his job and that professional doesn't, that's not Mike's fault.

And I will continue to say that as well. as for an addiction, I don't know if that's the case here, I"m not sure diprovan is an addictive drug. What might have been addictive to MJ was the ability to be able to shut himself and his mind down at will and wake up when he wanted to feeling rested. It's a hard thing to deal with insomnia and seep disorders when you've got 50 shows to rehearse for.

I'm not trying to be mean or sensitive but Mike already paid for his part to "blame" in this.

I'm more concerned about the "rumored" fresh needle marks on Mike's neck. I'm wondering if Murray gave him something while he was already under. I'm sorry but he's a friggin cardiologist, he knows the time period in which help MUST be gotten if one is in cardiac arrest, so wtf. There is no excuse for a lot of shit Murray did in this and I hope he burns for it! *bitter today*

I am NOT a medical person but talking to and listening to people who are:

As people have said before, you don't actually get addicted to propofal. As far as insomnia goes, Michael had it years ago and someone in an earlier post spoke about how their mind would race and they wouldn't be able to sleep and it had always been that way for them. So I am saying that the propofal didn't create the insomnia and build up a need for it llike say increasing doses of stimulants or pain killers or even sleep medication can create dependencies. At most the propofal made it less likely that Michael would seek help for the insomnia in some way as say for instance treatment for trauma.

I'm not trying to be mean or sensitive but Mike already paid for his part to "blame" in this.

I'm more concerned about the "rumored" fresh needle marks on Mike's neck. I'm wondering if Murray gave him something while he was already under. I'm sorry but he's a friggin cardiologist, he knows the time period in which help MUST be gotten if one is in cardiac arrest, so wtf. There is no excuse for a lot of shit Murray did in this and I hope he burns for it! *bitter today*

Yeah! If he's a CARDIOLOGIST of all things, he KNEW what he was doing..he knew what was happening to Michael, he knew the protocol..and still, he continued to do all the wrong things, and he CHOSE not to act in the window he would've had to if he wanted our Michael to live...which tells me there was intention to let him go

If actually Michael begged for those prescription drugs, Murray surely knew Michael was having an addiction problem, as a doctor he should have told this to someone who could help him or he himself try to help, but you know i guess money was a better destination, he isntead gave Michael his final rest, congrats Dr Conrad Murray, u are a great human being, moral untouchable actions

The needle marks on his neck could have been from the paramedics trying to revive him, thats what some doctors have said on tv.

TMZ has This little ditty.
Dr. Murray confessed to LAPD cops two days after the singer's death ... he administered the powerful anesthesia Propofol to Jackson hours before his death.

We've been reporting for two weeks LAPD detectives believe Dr. Murray administered the fatal dose of Propofol. Our sources say Dr. Murray gave Jackson an IV drip of the drug, which means it seeped into his system over a period of time.

Authorities believe Dr. Murray may have fallen asleep during the IV drip and when he awoke the singer may have already been dead from an overdose of the drug. We're told paramedics found an IV stand with an empty IV bag in the room.

I couldn't stop crying after I read this and Now Murray's lawyer still insist that his client did nothing wrong that QUOTE Should have killed Michael Jackson.
Bastards.Time is wasting.Toxicology reports are about to comeout today or later this week.evidence missing.timeline either getting shorter or longer.I hope they make sure that Murray doesn't leave this country or this world if he is really guilty of this crime but bet you there are more people outthere who are just as much to blame as Murray is. but sleeping while Michael is under an IV Drip ? GOD !!!!!! Get Him Now......

Dr. Murray's Home Searched
Posted Jul 28th 2009 12:25PM by TMZ Staff

UPDATE 3:30 ET: The agents are now leaving Dr. Murray's home.

See this is the part I don't get. What more do they need to arrest this guy? Something isn't right? It seems so clear to US, like what more do they need? What else are they looking for? The tox reports I'm pretty sure they have already they are just not releasing them.. so what IS it in there that is preventing them from handcuffing this dude and charging him? My ONLY guess is what folks have been saying about diprovan leaving the system fairly quickly. Maybe there was not a trace of it in the tox reports since it had been so long since Murray had given it to him. If that's the case then perhaps they are looking for different evidence to suggest that MJ was given the drug even though the tox reports shows otherwise. I'm just like WTF is taking so long already! I just don't get it... maybe it's the impatient NYer in me.

See this is the part I don't get. What more do they need to arrest this guy? Something isn't right? It seems so clear to US, like what more do they need? What else are they looking for? The tox reports I'm pretty sure they have already they are just not releasing them.. so what IS it in there that is preventing them from handcuffing this dude and charging him? My ONLY guess is what folks have been saying about diprovan leaving the system fairly quickly. Maybe there was not a trace of it in the tox reports since it had been so long since Murray had given it to him. If that's the case then perhaps they are looking for different evidence to suggest that MJ was given the drug even though the tox reports shows otherwise. I'm just like WTF is taking so long already! I just don't get it... maybe it's the impatient NYer in me.

that's the thing! since day one they've been revisiting this guy and they're still doing it a month later! obviously, something is up with him. but as usual, bureaucracy, it's being dragged out. since mike was high-profile, they should have been on alert for the sake of it the moment they went inside. they should have blocked the house and questioned everyone thoroughly.

we've had anna nicole, jimi hendrix, etc. all these cases popping up in recent years. they should know what's up.

according to reports the full toxs arent back so thats the only theory i have. once they are back they will arrest him them. if they dont even if diprovan is named then heck knows

I'm new here and haven't posted much but find great comfort in reading all of the things that you all have to say.

I just wanted you to know that as far as the pathology is concerned they have had all of the results for weeks now. I work in pathology and nothing that we do during an autopsy or after no the tissue and blood work take this long, even when it a criminal investagation. In fact the fact that this was Michael Jackson all of those reports and test were expedited for the results. They are holding on to these results for a very good reason and I think that you are just seeing the beginning of way now with Dr. Murray.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It really helps a lot. :)

MJJC keeps going down for me!

LIVE STREAM: http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/28/dea-talks-to-press-at-dr-murrays-office (update: link doesn't work anymore because the stream is over.)

DEA Talks to Press at Dr. Murray's Office
Posted Jul 28th 2009 4:00PM by TMZ Staff

The DEA is addressing the press outside of Dr. Conrad Murray's office in Las Vegas.

update: they are still at his office and have been there since 9am. they might take another couple hours. they might take more questions later.

update: dea didn't confirm/doesn't know if they'll be searching dr klein.

Last edited:
Another update: Dr Murray is in the house and is cooperating. It's all going down "without incident".

They are there for a "document search" - hardware, software, paperwork etc

Dr. Murray confessed to LAPD cops two days after the singer's death ... he administered the powerful anesthesia Propofol to Jackson hours before his death.

We've been reporting for two weeks LAPD detectives believe Dr. Murray administered the fatal dose of Propofol. Our sources say Dr. Murray gave Jackson an IV drip of the drug, which means it seeped into his system over a period of time.

Authorities believe Dr. Murray may have fallen asleep during the IV drip and when he awoke the singer may have already been dead from an overdose of the drug. We're told paramedics found an IV stand with an empty IV bag in the room.

Well that's the thing. IF it was an overdose of propofol there's no way Mike would have known how much he was being given because he was knocked out. It is the medical professional's job to take care of all of that.

It seems as if the authorities have figured out that the propofol was the main cause of death despite what other meds were present (if any) or else they wouldn't be going after Murray so much. Mike has lupus so he was probably on multiple medications to control it.

But for example, if there were twice as much propofol(diprivan) in his system than should have been there, this is how a manslaughter investigation happens.

Last edited:
I dont think Murray should go to jail.
I think he should be released into a crowd of thousands and thousands of rabid Michael Jackson fans.
F**k jail
Hand him over. No doubt, I'd do time in exchange for a few minutes alone with Murray.

5 minutes would be all I need to break his 206 bones. If only I would get that chance.

I would think they have to wait until the coroner rules on an official cause of death. If it's any type of homicide then my guess is he would be arrested. Don't think they can do anything until then.

I would think they have to wait until the coroner rules on an official cause of death. If it's any type of homicide then my guess is he would be arrested. Don't think they can do anything until then.

I guess that's what I mean then.. like what is taking so long to determine that? A poster earlier who works in pathology said that they probably have the results in... I'm pretty sure they do as well. I mean this isn't some ordinary run of the mill death investigation, this is Michael freaking Jackson which suggest to me that they'd be pretty quick on getting the results. So what are they sitting on and why are they sitting on it is I guess what I'm asking.

I dont think Murray should go to jail.
I think he should be released into a crowd of thousands and thousands of rabid Michael Jackson fans.
F**k jail
Hand him over. No doubt, I'd do time in exchange for a few minutes alone with Murray.

I thought it, you said it:yes:

well reports are that HE TOLD lapd he gave mj diprivan. so either way, if it wasn't found in mj, he's still in trouble b/c it's illegal.

one-he can't prescribe meds

two-he can't use that med cuz he's not an anesthe. and they weren't in the hospital

so he's going down for something q

I agree with what you wrote. One of the things that is confusing people is that the terms homicide and manslaughter investigation have been used. It can be involuntary manslaughter and not deliberate.

One of the things that people have brought up, Murray's debt, is not necessarily a negative either. Maybe he was treating people that couldn't afford it and not charging them what he 'should' have for instance. I have heard many stories of doctors in financial trouble because they would not turn people away.

Another thing is the possibilty that the Dr. fell apart when he realized Michael was in danger. Medical people are not supposed to treat freinds or family. It clouds their judgement.

And the papers are all treating it as if they have just managed to link Murray to the propofal but TMZ said that MUrray told the police himself two days after Michael's death.

The police and federal agents have to leave no stone unturned to be sure.

What if Michael was taken off of the drip and then Murray left the room because presumably he would no longer need monitoring? What if someone else gave Michael something for pain before Murray was there and Murray didn't know about it? There is just way too much we don't know.

I want the authorities to consider the possibility that Michael's death was not accidental because I do not want any possibility missed but I think a lot has been held back due to the investigation and we need to wait it out. We can consider possibilities but should not be arriving at conclusions or defaming people.

You're right ET, you are so right.

The fact that a doctor has to sit by your bedside to watch u sleep shows how dangerous a drug this is and MJ knew it was dangerous or else he wouldn't want to doctor to stay with him all night. This is where blame should be on MJ also. Im sure MJ knew about the proper equipment and weather it was there or not. i doubt MJ cared about that

Back