Police raid Murray's Vegas house and office!

according to cherilynn lee (his nurse & nutritionist), who worked with him from january to april of this year, he was clean and healthy.

Thanks. So the reason for employing Dr Murray could have been this then, as he only employed him on June 15th.

Thanks. So the reason for employing Dr Murray could have been this then, as he only employed him on June 15th.

i keep hearing contradicting dates. last i heard it was may. and they'd met years before anyway. i'm going to paste what lee said because it's helpful. (it is unclear when exactly she took these tests but the window is jan-apr):

“Before any nutritional treatment I do comprehensive lab work. I did a complete blood panel and there were no red flags,” she said. “Because of his diet his blood sugar was a little low, but not to the point it would cause a problem; his vitamin D level was a little low. Folic acid — and that includes an anemia panel — fine. Every organ system was checked out. There were no indicators of heart disease. The C-reactive protein test? Nothing there (The test is a general marker of inflammation throughout the body, and can rule out things like coronary heart disease and cardiovascular disease). His hemoglobin A1c, which would have indicated diabetes, fine. His liver functions, kidney functions, they were all fine. He was healthy.”

For me it is ridiculous. It is impossible to see these things and keep quiet. Everything that is happening proves that the police are incompetent. All very strange and so many mistakes since the 25th... Why the house was not banned by the police on 25?
The police have questioned all the employees of the house? The tapes from security cameras are gone. Obviously... the police banned in the house on June 25. And why the 25th was in the family home to remove the belongings of Michael and the house should be banned: no one enters and nobody leaves the house? If anyone knows what happened inside the house no one can move in the scenario where everything happened. Why this should be done on June 25 and a maximum on June 26, is now being done by police after 1 month? I have the feeling that the police do not know what you're doing, do not know which is investigating and does not know which path to take to follow with the investigations. The police are lost. And you believe that after so many days they will find something at home and in the clinic of Dr. Murray? Please... Obviously not. The police will not find anything. A turtle would be faster than the police. I am impressed with the power and speed of the police to solve the case. That is why I prefer to keep quiet and prefer to only read the news and see the way things are taking. I can not express everything I think about what is happening, so it is better to be so, but there are moments like this that it is impossible to remain silent.​

Last edited:
Fox News reported just a short time ago that according to their sources Michael may have used up to 19 aliases to obtain prescription drugs. They also talked with one of their legal people and they said they assume manslaughter charges will be filed, though Murray's lawyer denies any wrongdoing by his client.

After a month its pathetic, he could get rid of all the evidence!

Absolutely ridiculous investigation!!!!!!

it,s just said on sky news,i just caught the end of it so i could be wrong,they are expecting toxicollogy report tomorrow,

According to something I read late last night (Tuesday night US time), Murray's cell phone was also seized yesterday. Does that make sense? Cell phone records can be checked without having the phone, but are they looking into who he called when on June 25?

I also heard on CNN last night that now the tox report won't be out until next week, but someone else here heard that it would be out tomorrow - ???

I hope they're building an airtight case, but like everyone else, I wonder how much Murray was able to destroy in the last few weeks.

This is indeed fishy to say the least.

And you can add to that that we have yet to get the tox report! You can't tell me it takes over a month to sort that out. I'm just not buying that. This timeline very much suggests the tox report is there, but hasn't been made public because it contains incriminating information. And the plot thickens, ugh.

I do believe this, I strongly do. Either that or they were testing for certain things... then when the nurse came forward talking about diprovan they decided to test for that. Although I am not sure because I don't know exact timelines of when she started to come forward with the diprovan story.

According to something I read late last night (Tuesday night US time), Murray's cell phone was also seized yesterday. Does that make sense? Cell phone records can be checked without having the phone, but are they looking into who he called when on June 25?

I also heard on CNN last night that now the tox report won't be out until next week, but someone else here heard that it would be out tomorrow - ???

I hope they're building an airtight case, but like everyone else, I wonder how much Murray was able to destroy in the last few weeks.
it just said on sky news but i only caught the end of it,

stay calm, even if the doctor is found guilty he will not be punished alot...he can argue he did a mistake and maybe he gets 2 year.for good behaviour he can be out very fast...Michael is dead and the police did a bad job,are you surprised?

i think youre right. some fans are hoping doctor murray get thrown in jail forever but the reality is that if he did administer the drug (as the speculation says he did) it would likely be manslaughter. then a lengthy court case, then if found guilty his legal team will appeal and that could mean another lengthy court case. and in the end he might get off and be found not guilty. how that will sit with the fanbase i try not to think about because alot of fans are screaming for justice and want to convict doctor murray and if that doesnt happen its not gonna be pretty. likewise doctor murray might be cleared of any wrongdoing. its why everyone is waiting for whats in the toxicology report

stay calm, even if the doctor is found guilty he will not be punished alot...he can argue he did a mistake and maybe he gets 2 year.for good behaviour he can be out very fast...Michael is dead and the police did a bad job,are you surprised?

i think youre right. some fans are hoping doctor murray get thrown in jail forever but the reality is that if he did administer the drug (as the speculation says he did) it would likely be manslaughter. then a lengthy court case, then if found guilty his legal team will appeal and that could mean another lengthy court case. and in the end he might get off and be found not guilty. how that will sit with the fanbase i try not to think about because alot of fans are screaming for justice and want to convict doctor murray and if that doesnt happen its not gonna be pretty. likewise doctor murray might be cleared of any wrongdoing. its why everyone is waiting for whats in the toxicology report

But there is more to this than just him administering the drug. There are his actions after discovering Michael wasn't breathing. There is also the question of whether or not he left Michael alone for any length of time or fell asleep. All of these things make the case much more serious and count more strongly against him.

look, he's had ups and downs. used in 93 and got clean. prolly stayed clean until he broke his vertebrea in 97 then got clean again. then when he broke his leg...ups and downs.mez said he was coherent during the trial so i believe him. if he was clean in march according to lee, something or SOMEONE must have pushed him towards using again, IF he was.

I think the FBI should be investigating this to see if any of these characters were being paid to give Michael drugs. Why was Klein doing all this work that caused so much pain Michael needed to go back on such strong medication. Once addicted it is always there, and so if he genuinly needed strong medication to his substance of addiction it wouldn't have taken long to get him back on it, and the idea that he was being put into a medically induced coma every night just to get a night's sleep is lunacy, from him and the doctor, and I don't think he would have been so crazy, not with 3 children in the house. Someone told his this Diprivan was ok and safe. They should have sealed his house right from the start, it would have taken one or two officers to do that for 24 hours to see if he died form natural causes. Someone is going to maybe get away with first degree murder here. Murrey should be begging to go to jail, we are not violent people but I wouldn't put it past an unhinged 'fan' to be violent to him, he would be safer behind bars. The police never were on Michael's side were they?

I don't think we should make any false accusations out the doctor, although it looks a bit fishy. But, remember what happened to Michael - he was falsely accused and sent into trial. But, Michael was innocent and never comitted such disgusting actions that he had been accused of, exactly why he was found not guilty in all of the charges that were placed against him.

If the doctor's innocent and had nothing to do with it, he doesn't have anything to worry about. Now, if he's not innocent, let me just say that I wouldn't want to be him right now because his life will turn into a living hell.

I'm just not going to be accusing him of something that I'm unsure of. I'm just going to wait until autopsy results are released and the Los Angeles Police Department releases a statement regarding the doctor's actions, determining whether or not the man will be charged for murder.

damn Soso how did he break his vertebrae?? I'm so out of the loop on that one.. ouch, poor MJ

he hurt his back during the mj and friends concert in munich in 99 when the bridge malfunctioned

For me it is ridiculous. It is impossible to see these things and keep quiet. Everything that is happening proves that the police are incompetent. All very strange and so many mistakes since the 25th... Why the house was not banned by the police on 25?
The police have questioned all the employees of the house? The tapes from security cameras are gone. Obviously... the police banned in the house on June 25. And why the 25th was in the family home to remove the belongings of Michael and the house should be banned: no one enters and nobody leaves the house? If anyone knows what happened inside the house no one can move in the scenario where everything happened. Why this should be done on June 25 and a maximum on June 26, is now being done by police after 1 month? I have the feeling that the police do not know what you're doing, do not know which is investigating and does not know which path to take to follow with the investigations. The police are lost. And you believe that after so many days they will find something at home and in the clinic of Dr. Murray? Please... Obviously not. The police will not find anything. A turtle would be faster than the police. I am impressed with the power and speed of the police to solve the case. That is why I prefer to keep quiet and prefer to only read the news and see the way things are taking. I can not express everything I think about what is happening, so it is better to be so, but there are moments like this that it is impossible to remain silent.​
I don't think that's it. If this was Clint Eastwood or Arnold Schwarzenegger, they wouldn't have stalled.

damn Soso how did he break his vertebrae?? I'm so out of the loop on that one.. ouch, poor MJ
he was in concert. the bridge that he used for tdcau broke and he fell on the split part. if he hadn't been holding on to the wire, he would've been paralyzed

and um....about murray and potential charges. look, manslaughter would be one charge. illegal use of medicine, illegally admin med outside of the legal setting, and obstruction of justice are other charges he could face

so while manslaughter might be a potential charge, when u look at everything else he did, that could trump it to murder two or at least carry other jail time minimums in themselves.

'Power Grab' in Vegas Over Jackson Case

A turf war between Las Vegas law enforcement on one hand and the DEA and the LAPD on the other could have compromised yesterday's raids on Dr. Conrad Murray's office and home ... according to multiple law enforcement sources.We're told the DEA and LAPD wanted to conduct simultaneous raids in Houston and Las Vegas to maintain the element of surprise ... but the Vegas raids were delayed 6 days.

Sources say the D.A. in Vegas threw up road blocks and delayed for days before going to court to obtain a search warrant ... A member of the D.A.'s office told us it's routine for prosecutors to be "careful" in securing warrants.

But sources in other agencies involved in the searches scoff at the D.A.'s concerns, claiming this was nothing more than the D.A. wanting to call the shots.

And several sources say the Vegas police slowed things down by trying to take the lead over the DEA in executing the warrants.

One top law enforcement official says, "There was more than enough probable cause to get a warrant." Another law enforcement officer called the actions of the D.A. and police "a power grab."

The Vegas raids were conducted yesterday ... 6 days after the Houston raid. That gave Dr. Murray more than enough notice that the other shoe was about to drop.

The Las Vegas D.A. would not comment. As for the Vegas PD, a spokesman told us "We're not aware of any feud over the action involving this warrant."

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/29/power-grab-in-las-vegas-over-michael-jackson-case-raid-dea-lapd/

and that's the big f'up of this wholething....if u excuse the whole, oh let's wait to call the police and let's continue to try to save him...and oh wait, let's fly him to coronor make a big stink out of this and let's not do the autopsy till the next morning. propofol leaves the blood quite fast....so hmmmmmmm

Given that the autopsy report shows no needle marks other than those injected in Michael's heart to revive him

Given that the doctor's lawyer has rubbished stories going around and said the doctor never gave Michael something that would kill (propofol can kill)

Notice that the "source" the media is using in the police is speculating as to the cause of death. Now, police draw up theories, just like we can draw up theories, that doesn't mean the theory is true. It simply means it's one of the theories they have to investigate.
But for this policeman, it was the most profitable theory to leak for a quick pay check from the media.

I think we need to slow down buying into the propofol story, since the media has to run with that, as they have no other information.

STOCKING UP DIPRIVAN BEFORE TOUR

Here is a possibility. Diprivan was in the house, but not yet used because Michael was not yet on tour.
Michael used it on the HIStory tour when he couldn't sleep.

Given that police did not take away other equipment required to administer diprivan, the cardiologist is unlikely to have been careless to do it without the machines and then leave the room, especially when he's not an anaesthologist as the packet clearly states how it should be used.

Now, the cardiologist needed to stock drugs that he would use in the UK if needed, to treat Michael. He also had to stock diprivan which might be needed to help Michael sleep.
But he hadn't used it yet as he still had a week or two to finish his list and get the other equipment needed either from the US or in UK.

Michael returns and complains he is not feeling well, so the doctor prescribes something and Michael goes to sleep.

The doctor passes by the room to check on Michael and finds his pulse is low. He tries to wake him but Michael is unresponsive, so he starts CPR.

CPR takes a bit too long till the doctor decides it's not helping, he rushes and gets the chef to call 911. The chef gets the security guard to do so.

Emergency arrives and the doctor is busy still trying to do CPR, so the paramedics see Dr Murray as being in their way.

While focussing on getting a stronger pulse, Dr Murray forgot to put Michael on the floor and did CPR on the bed, as many doctors are known not to follow procedures by the book, just as pilots at times don't go through all the steps in the rule book while preparing for take-off but when an incident happens, that skipped step becomes magnified.

Murray goes in the ambulance and still believes Michael can be revived, therefore does not want the paramedics to pronounce him dead. This is later seen as him not wanting to carry the can, but often no one would want a loved one pronounced dead till everything possible has been done as the person could have slipped into a coma. Paramedics see him as still being in the way.

When Michael passes away, Dr Murray asks the family to get a second autopsy, because he is also suspicious how suddenly Michael could have died. He knows the pills he gave him couldn't kill and he suspects foul play too or some other condition given Michael's complaint of not feeling well when he returned.

When police announce they want to speak with the doctor who was with Michael, the media go after Murray, saying he ran away, which is a lie as he was at the hospital after travelling there in the ambulance.

The police speak to Murray and he lets them know of the medication he had stocked up before leaving for London.

Police go and take that medication on top of medication already taken away in his car that they towed away and the media starts about the amount of drugs in Michael's home

Given that diprivan was found, when the nutritionist comes along with the diprivan story, it all seems to match.

Everyone starts running around with the diprivan theory given the nutritionist story and it being found on the premises (that's if it was there)

and they conveniently forget autopsy reports of no needle marks.

Therefore, i think it's best to wait for 2 things
  • The toxicology report
  • and the minute by minute account by Dr Murray of his time with Michael in the last days
As Geragos said in 2003, it takes 2 sides for the truth to be heard.

At the moment, we haven't heard Dr Murray's side of the story and full account of what transpired and we are passing judgement.

'Power Grab' in Vegas Over Jackson Case

A turf war between Las Vegas law enforcement on one hand and the DEA and the LAPD on the other could have compromised yesterday's raids on Dr. Conrad Murray's office and home ... according to multiple law enforcement sources.We're told the DEA and LAPD wanted to conduct simultaneous raids in Houston and Las Vegas to maintain the element of surprise ... but the Vegas raids were delayed 6 days.

Sources say the D.A. in Vegas threw up road blocks and delayed for days before going to court to obtain a search warrant ... A member of the D.A.'s office told us it's routine for prosecutors to be "careful" in securing warrants.

But sources in other agencies involved in the searches scoff at the D.A.'s concerns, claiming this was nothing more than the D.A. wanting to call the shots.

And several sources say the Vegas police slowed things down by trying to take the lead over the DEA in executing the warrants.

One top law enforcement official says, "There was more than enough probable cause to get a warrant." Another law enforcement officer called the actions of the D.A. and police "a power grab."

The Vegas raids were conducted yesterday ... 6 days after the Houston raid. That gave Dr. Murray more than enough notice that the other shoe was about to drop.

The Las Vegas D.A. would not comment. As for the Vegas PD, a spokesman told us "We're not aware of any feud over the action involving this warrant."

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/29/power-grab-in-las-vegas-over-michael-jackson-case-raid-dea-lapd/

Oh great. Last thing anyone needs is a law enforcement turf war in the mix. As if things are complicated enuf. It's like a hollywood movie. We have a mysteriously deceased celebrity with whodunit proportions and a rivalry between law enforcement agencies during the investigation. I know I've seen this movie before...only this isn't a movie. I wish to God it was. It's still so unreal at times...even a month later. :(

They need to get their ish together pronto!

Two sides? Are there really two sides to performing CPR correctly?
Are there really two sides to using up half an hour to allegedly perform CPR before getting somebody to call for help?
Are there really two sides to performing CPR with one hand on a bed?
Are there really two sides in keeping paramedics from getting your non-breathing patient to a hospital full of doctors asap?

I don't know of any trained, reliable medical professional who forgets how to correctly perform CPR.

Whether diprivan was stocked or not isn't the main issue if the incorrect administration of said diprivan is what is in question.

If diprivan wasn't found or wasn't administered by Murray, he's been mighty quiet. By contrast his lawyers completely knocked down the oxycontin and demerol story.

I'm not ready to claim he purposely killed Michael Jackson. But when you try to subconsciously (or consciously) cover your ass, you tend to make decisions which arouse suspicion.

BTW, he can't claim cops jumped the gun in suspecting him either.

Last edited:
Back