Police raid Murray's Vegas house and office!

Just to make clear becuase Im confused with some things you said
in this thread about diprivan and addiction_ you are stating pain killers
and addiction here when talking about Michael being administered Diprivan ..

you do know that diprivan is not a pain killer not a drug you get high with.
It is not a narcotic or pain killer or anti depressiont .
it is what hospitals use to put people under for minor surgery
its knocks you out puts you to sleep untill the IV drip is turned off.

Michael wanted Diprivan to sleep .. not get high
but I do understand what you say that if MJ wanted to take it he
would search untill he found someone willing to administer it to him
That doesnt make MJ a drug addict in this instance _
It makes him desperate for sleeep ..

I guess we could say he was addicted to sleep
or dependent on this medication to help him sleep
Im just sad and upset that he couldnt find a more
conventional safer way to do that _ :( I believe
he suffered from anxiety and maybe PSD _ I had
the same problem _ you cant sleep _rest- and
you are in deep distress and its cause you to be
more anxious depressed and sleep deprived
you think please just somebody knock me out

Now MJ may have been dependent on pain killers or antidepressents
I dont know _ but thats another story .. I dont think they found any
excess pain killers or other drugs in Michaels sytem .. but its possible
Im waiting for the coronor report to see what they did find

wonderful post.. thank u

What i dont get, why didnt she call for an ambulance to go to mikes house!!
I mean cmon , if someone is saying to you that they are not feeling well at all..why didnt she call for help immeaditly?

The nurse was all the way in Florida... where she was sick herself in the emergency room for treatment.

Why didn't the ppl right there in the house with him call an ambulance? I hope when the police start interviewing folks in that house, someone is able to account for this incident and answer that question.

I still can't grasp the fact that Murray was stupid enough to steal this anesthesia from the hospital and give it to Michael to 'help him sleep'. That's like... giving stitches to someone who has a paper cut. I don't even know what to compare it too.....that was dumb on his part. I hope he pays for what he did.

Well, from what I heard he was asking for like $1,000,000 a month from Michael to be his personal physician-then it was agreed on something like $100,000 a month. Don't know for certain how accurate these claims are, but the man was having finanical problems keeping his office so....either way, this whole idea of him being desperate to get money, getting something/ stealing something from a hospital just to give it to a patient....even if he has no idea how to administer it and shouldn't have makes more sense. I jsut hope to God he pays for taking a life b/c that's exactly what he did. Taking chances with someones life just to make a f*cking dollar...*sighs*

The "Doctor" F***ed up...

I'm to the point were I'm a calm angry...no yelling, no throwing objects...its the bad type of anger

If IF it comes down to that Murry robbed Michael while drugging him and then tried to revive him but Michael died...i seriously think I will lose my mind, I may just go to jail...

Said it before and I'll say it again. I would do hard time in prison in exchange for a few min alone with Murray.
If I could just get my hands on him. And if God forbid this guy doesn't end up doing hard time and is out in a few years. Well, then I would absolutely spend a lot of my time making his life hell.

What i dont get, why didnt she call for an ambulance to go to mikes house!!
I mean cmon , if someone is saying to you that they are not feeling well at all..why didnt she call for help immeaditly?

exactly that bothers me too.... if her story is true.. I am sure guilt is killing her...

The nurse was all the way in Florida... where she was sick herself in the emergency room for treatment.

Why didn't the ppl right there in the house with him call an ambulance? I hope when the police start interviewing folks in that house, someone is able to account for this incident and answer that question.

Oh ok thanx for that.

I reckon the doctor said to the other ppl that maybe been around , that "he could do this" when in fact he didnt..and was properly chicken to admit it

I know what you are saying about monitoring and being ready to react if something went wrong. This was all just so incredibly irresponsible. Even if some interaction was involved it is for those instances where something goes wrong that you need a doctor and equipment. To assume that everything is going to go right is ... I can't even think of an appropriate term.

My anesthetist friend said its safe but has to be monitored and that is why it is never done outside of an operating or emergency room.

I feel I have to balance out others posts however because there are so many fans who seem to be certain that Murray deliberately killed Michael or didn't care. Even if he didn't care about Michael (and I think he did) he would have known the risk to himself if something went wrong. It seems he was unreasonably sure that nothing would go wrong.

A week and a half ago I ended up at an emergency clinic with my grandsons cat listening to good 20 minutes worth of medical information from a vet who was going to do a procedure for a fracture. In with more information than I ever before got from any doctor before in my life I got a description of how they would do a block so they could use minimum amounts of anesthesia. When I got the bill guess what the anesthesia the were limiting was.... yeah - propofol.

Huh, I wonder what they make per hr. ? $1500.00 upwards?

exactly that bothers me too.... if her story is true.. I am sure guilt is killing her...

I remember when I was at work one night in June 2002, I called home to check-up on my mother b/c she ws complaining of having chest pains for a week. I tried to get her to go to the hospital, yet she wouldn't....and you can't make them go if they refuse. Anyhow, I called home and my father answered and he said that she started shaking a bit. I paniced and without a second I said I'm calling 911.

I told my dad to hang up and that I was calling them to come to see her. I then heard her yell, "Don't you dare God damn you, I'm fine!' I knew she wasn't, and although I was 15 mins away I still called for a dispatch. I knew the address etc so all I had to do was tell them where to go. They came, checked her, and wanted to take her yet she still refused. She died of a massive heart-attack 3 days later...even after we went to her doctor.

I know that the nurse was in the hospital herself, and concerned with what she was going through, and therefore maybe assumed that Michael's employees would have the common sense to call 911. I really wish they had...maybe this situation would have never happened.

Quote:
Propofol typically is used to render patients unconscious for surgery. The drug can depress breathing and lower heart rates and blood pressure.
Home use of propofol is virtually unheard of, and if Murray left Jackson's side he would have violated guidelines for the safe use of the drug drawn up by the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
Those rules say a physician "should be physically present throughout the sedation and remain immediately available until the patient is medically discharged from the post procedure recovery area."
In considering a manslaughter charge against a doctor, a patient's complicity in taking the risk could reduce the doctor's culpability, said Harland Braun, a prominent Los Angeles defense attorney who has represented doctors in cases involving administering of drugs.
If a doctor is aware of the risk, there might also be an issue of whether the patient knows that risk and decided to take it.
The thing with this is most doctors get by with this when they have patients sign consent forms. That's why they shove them at you to sign before they begin treatment or doing a procedure. It reduces their liability. If Murray doesn't have a consent form signed by Michael to give him diprivan (and why would he considering this isn't supposed to be administered outside a hospital and he shouldn't be handling drugs more powerful than cough syrup in CA without proper licensing), I'd have the opinion that this complicit culpability might not work for him.

As for whether diprivan will be considered the main thing that killed MJ or ONE of many things will depend on what else turns up in MJ's system, I think. IF the other items (IF they exist) turn out to be medications that when ingested together would NOT cause toxicity under normal conditions then I feel it would have to be concluded that becuz of the diprivan (the x-factor), the risk of death went up and off the charts. That would make diprivan the primary reason for death, imo. However, a doctor and expert may see differently.

On AC 360, they have just updated the timeline. They talked to the fire battalion capt that was on the scene, I believe.

He said that once the 9/11 call was placed, EMTs arrived on the scene in 3.5 mins. When they arrived, MJ had no pulse and was not breathing. They worked on him under the direction and control of Conrad Murray for

42 mins.

The report used the term 'halluljah treatment' in that MJ got the full work up in order to try to revive him. CNN asked why MJ wasn't just 'scooped up' and taken to UCLA -- reporter said she asked the capt because that was a good question. From what she said, he didn't answer that directly. Just stated that they have a lot of things that they can use to try to revive a patient.

Asked how long could one be without oxygen and they said 2-3 mins without serious brain damage.

I would like to know just how long MJ was without oxygen before the EMTs got there...

CNN said it was Murray who told the paramedics not to transport Mike to the hospital immediately;
Kaye (correspondent) said Murray took control of the scene;

son of a bi+tch....

On AC 360, they have just updated the timeline. They talked to the fire battalion capt that was on the scene, I believe.

He said that once the 9/11 call was placed, EMTs arrived on the scene in 3.5 mins. When they arrived, MJ had no pulse and was not breathing. They worked on him under the direction and control of Conrad Murray for

42 mins.

The report used the term 'halluljah treatment' in that MJ got the full work up in order to try to revive him. CNN asked why MJ wasn't just 'scooped up' and taken to UCLA -- reporter said she asked the capt because that was a good question. From what she said, he didn't answer that directly. Just stated that they have a lot of things that they can use to try to revive a patient.

Asked how long could one be without oxygen and they said 2-3 mins without serious brain damage.

I would like to know just how long MJ was without oxygen before the EMTs got there...

It's probable that Murray knew this.

CNN said it was Murray who told the paramedics not to transport Mike to the hospital immediately;
Kaye (correspondent) said Murray took control of the scene;

son of a bi+tch....
I didn't hear that part because I turned it. Okay. I would like to know how long MJ was without oxygen before Murray got to him.

He was gone yall and Murray knew this...

I dunno but this may be more than manslaughter to me.

Huh, I wonder what they make per hr. ? $1500.00 upwards?

Wonder what who makes? Vets? It was $2000 for the surgery complete and it was about three hours I think before I got the call that he was out. You can't divide by three though because it includes all that stuff you need for surgery besides a doctor. I shouldn't say this but I keep thinking Michael would have been better off with the vet. She was pretty darn awesome. She was about 6' tall too and I have no doubt she would have stood him down if he needed it.

42 mins.

yeah I was just watching it...myself....(seems their analyst have toned it down thankfully...glad people are voice their opinion on how they are reporting stories on Michael)...

well on June 28 ... I think alot of us had already figured out Michael was dead way before he got to the hospital

but CNN did not mention today that Murray had 2 employees remove stuff from his storage 3hrs before the 911 call...umm??

yeah I was just watching it...myself....(seems their analyst have toned it down thankfully...glad people are voice their opinion on how they are reporting stories on Michael)...

well on June 28 ... I think alot of us had already figured out Michael was dead way before he got to the hospital

but CNN did not mention today that Murray had 2 employees remove stuff from his storage 3hrs before the 911 call...umm??
R u saying that CNN did or did NOT mention this?

3 hrs before the 911 call?

Now this sounds like some damn conspiracy....:no:

...but CNN did not mention today that Murray had 2 employees remove stuff from his storage 3hrs before the 911 call...umm??

Makes you wonder if Michael had been dead for hours before that 911 call had been placed and if it was all staged. That also possibly explains why Michael was still on the bed when (allegedly) receiving CPR from Murray instead of on a hard surface where he should have been as any doctor would have known when performing CPR. Did the person who made the 911 call accidentally slip up and reveal a detail that could incriminate Murray? That Murray already knew Michael was long gone before the call was placed and so he saw no reason to place Michael on a hard surface?

If anyone goes to trial for what happened it will be interesting to hear what those two employees have to say, along with the person who actually made the 911 call.

42 mins.

Just....wow.

I didn't hear that part because I turned it. Okay. I would like to know how long MJ was without oxygen before Murray got to him.

He was gone yall and Murray knew this...

I dunno but this may be more than manslaughter to me.

The more facts come out, the more our suspicions are coming to light. When the 911 tape was released I knew it sounded like Michael was already dead. The operator even said it sounded like the victim was deceased on the scene based on what Alvarez (security guard) was saying. But then Murray's lawyer came on days later with this crap about a pulse...and we saw that horrid pic of MJ on the stretcher with all that medical apparatus on him like he was still alive. SMDH! Seriously, I would love to know what the coroners of both autopsies think as far as time of death. I'm not sure how the reports of MJ's room being really warm might play into this. Would the heat in his room have kept him artificially warm in some way so an accurate determination couldn't be made? Or did Murray turn it up exceptionally high to purposely keep the body warm?:(

42 mins.

I would like to know just how long MJ was without oxygen before the EMTs got there...[/QUOTE

__________________________________________________________________________________________
I also saw this..... Obviously Murray panicked as we have all stated before, he needed time to clean up anything incriminating that may of connected him to a crime. what was he thinking killing Michael Jackson. I just hate this son of a bitch. accidental or not he still killed him. I dont believe that Murray will last very long on this planet weather he is convicted of this crime or not.

42 mins.

Okay THIS right here.. makes me sick to my F***ING stomach!!! I wanna throw something! I'm in like hysteric tears right now reading that. I wanna rip this guys heart out.. I cannot believe this is happening, can't believe I am reading that. I mean I can believe it, but this is just so got damn WRONG. This is just so awful and so damn wrong I can't stand it. This shouldn't have happened. How the HELL could he do something like this? How how how??? There is no punishment in the world that would be harsh enough or severe enough or painful enough or long enough for this so called doctor. Nothing.

R u saying that CNN did or did NOT mention this?

3 hrs before the 911 call?

Now this sounds like some damn conspiracy....:no:

CNN mentioned the workers yesterday but didnot tonight with their reporting...

but I know it happened becuz MSNBC reported it and had the manager of the storage company on camera saying what she saw..
Murray rented the unit April 1, according to Lyon, and while he never visited it personally, others from his clinic did six times — the last time the morning of Jackson's death

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32113311/ns/entertainment-music/

I hope the toxicology reports come soon..
I just feel so sick :puke: and angry :angry:
I have a bad feeling about that doctor.. something is not right

42 mins.

And what I would like to know is if Murray informed the EMTs that Diprivan was involved. I guess he wouldn't have had to because he was the doctor, but damn. Can't see ANY reason why it would have been better to treat with EMTs at the house for 42 minutes rather than doctors at a hospital about 6 minutes away. This gets shadier and shadier. More like murder than manslaughter the more that comes out. The doctor would have had an easier time getting out of this if he had gotten Michael to the hospital right away. Looks like he dug himself deeper and deeper. I also still want to know if he told the doctors at the hospital about the Diprivan when he did finally get there - or did he wait until 2 days later and tell the police. The ONLY think I can think of is that he was hoping that all the time taken for rescusitation attempts would give time for the Diprivan to get out of his blood because it's not something that would be checked for in the autopsy and the testing would be more difficult. I just wonder exactly when Murray first mentioned it. If it was at least 2 days later he may have found out about the call placed to the nurse and was afraid she'd come forward, so he would look better telling it to the police first. But it should have been mentioned to the doctors treating at the hospital and I really want to know if it was. That would tell us a lot too.

Wonder what who makes? Vets? It was $2000 for the surgery complete and it was about three hours I think before I got the call that he was out. You can't divide by three though because it includes all that stuff you need for surgery besides a doctor. I shouldn't say this but I keep thinking Michael would have been better off with the vet. She was pretty darn awesome. She was about 6' tall too and I have no doubt she would have stood him down if he needed it.

Hey ET, I am willing to bet Michael would have been safer with the vet doctor, coz this clown is clearly incompetent. Regarding the anesth, I kinda thought they are paid much more than a surgeon, just from my own personal health issues I thought that.

I was about to have surgery and the anseth doctor called me to go through exactly what he would be doing in my case while he worked with the my surgeon. I remember I had to pay up front and it was huge.. The field of medicine is not to be taken lightly, (MURRAY)!!!! idiot. But, yes bot. Thanks ET Oh, makes me wonder if MURRAY did a scrub down between/ and or before all the is chaos, I guess not...:(

So, it's said that they actually turned the heat up in his room? To keep the body warm...oh jesus....he was already deceased then. So yeah, they had to have been lying when they mentioned a 'slight pulse.' my god, it's making more sense now sadly. How stupid though...I mean....turning up the heat like ..

42 mins.

4-5 min = Brain dead

what do they mean "worked on him" ? does this mean that he was defiblirated? (I damn hope so) why wasn't he worked on in the bus on the way to the hospital?

(More than likely he was already gone well before the call was made. :no:

So, it's said that they actually turned the heat up in his room? To keep the body warm...oh jesus....he was already deceased then. So yeah, they had to have been lying when they mentioned a 'slight pulse.' my god, it's making more sense now sadly. How stupid though...I mean....turning up the heat like ..

I remember reading they turned up the heat because MJ was always complaining about being cold. Remember the nurse said when MJ called her (or when he told someone to call her) he was complaining about being hot on one side and cold on the other. Plus he was a little thing, with practically no body fat so I can see him being cold all the time. My dad is the same way. He and my mom who's plus sized argue all the time over the AC.. she wants it up, he wants it down.

4-5 min = Brain dead

what do they mean "worked on him" ? does this mean that he was defiblirated? (I damn hope so) why wasn't he worked on in the bus on the way to the hospital?

(More than likely he was already gone well before the call was made. :no:

I am SURE they did everything they could do Hallelujah treatment says to me that they did everything they could do to revive him. I actually think Murray would have encouraged that, he was probably scared shitless because he though, rightfully so, that he had killed this man.

I am so drained right now. That no pulse not breathing when the EMTs got there is killing me. I can't stand it...

Back