Votes: 22 9.1%
  • I'd get his phone number

Votes: 42 17.4%
  • I'd slap him and then call the police

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 39 16.2%

• Total voters
I'd be thrown off my guard but probably get a kick out of it. I mean, do they know I'm an MJ fan? If so, that'd be kinda cute, lol. But I'd probably look around and be like 'is this video/song playing somewhere? That's random' :laugh:.

And WOW. That Bichael Taxon is just soooo..... sexy? :hysterical:

Laugh, get embarrassed then walk away. it's definitely cute if that happend ^^'.

ah come on you guys! I'd be funny as hell and kinda cute.

It depends on what guy I supposse, if he was cute enough I'd totally get his phone number, he's already ahead of the game by being a fan.
yeah, that's true.
Don't even get me started if it was Michael!!!!!:wub:

I'd get his number cause he makes it known he is an MJ fan :D
If I'm not an MJ fan, then my answer would be #1

I picked Other:
Depends if hes hot but I would also laugh because some poor guy trying to impress me by doing a MJ impression when I ONLY like the REAL thing ;)

that's actually really sexy, but then again all I ca think of is Mike doing.

I'd get his phone number because it was a cute thing and made me laugh. XD

hahaha I would just laugh and commend him for his creativity.

On the other hand...if this person was a female, well, I'd probably have the same reaction but I would get her number. =P

I'd probably laugh, find it really cute and then I'd just walk away lol

I'd laugh and possibly walk away, depending on how sane the person appears to be.

ok, this is a fantasy only so i go for i'd get his number...hey, anyone who tries to imitate the master has my props in this respect

laugh and walk away...unless of course, he looked/sounded anything like Michael.

lmao @ calling the police... "YES SIR, THIS MAN OVER HERE IS TRYIN TO BUST A MICHAEL JACKSON MOVE ON ME."

i would just laugh. hey, it would be kind of cool...considering he's probably a fan too! ;)

I'd laugh and then i'd just walk away

ahaha that line's just funny on it's own hahah and cute at the same time

Well I'd laugh and walk away...
Partially cuz I always found the idea of getting a random girl on the street that way amusing, and partially cuz I like girls...:tongue:

Back