Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

aaaaaawwwww shit!!!!!! oh no!!!!!! NOT that pic!!! YES!! OH YES!!! YES!! that pic!!! I love it!!! but I can't handle the hotness!!! :head_bang:
OMG OMG...so ****ing sexy...the way he's sitting on that chair...whenever I see it, my mind instantly goes in to naughty mode
:eek:mg:

:punk: :punk: :crackingup: I love your reactions to the HOTNESS, bahahahaha!

aaaaaawwwww shit!!!!!! oh no!!!!!! NOT that pic!!! YES!! OH YES!!! YES!! that pic!!! I love it!!! but I can't handle the hotness!!! :head_bang:
OMG OMG...so ****ing sexy...the way he's sitting on that chair...whenever I see it, my mind instantly goes in to naughty mode :eek:mg:

:lmao::clap::laugh: you crack me up

59cb8e61f951a207c09c46606d3c3460.jpg

e4461b68a82be4ebd02f8f380bf18570.jpg

:girl_give_heart:

now post a close up of his crotch from that picture :)

I'm glad they did a close up of his face so I could see I was correct about that curl over his eye.

And I love the hand close up. Gorgeous long slender fingers.

Give it time. Someone will come up with one I'll bet.
:woohoo: I hope so!!! the sooner the better!! It will probably kill me, but it's worth it. the picture has killed me several times already, anyway:dropdead:

Last edited:

Beautiful pics! TYSM! :happy:
MJJ-relaxin.jpg

michael-ja-494317.jpg

:wub:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:DAMN YOU "Michael sitting all sexy in chairs" photos...:eek: :unsure: can't handle....BUT I LOVE IT SO ****ING MUCH!!!!!!!!! :head_bang:
he's seducing meee :dropdead:

I know this is totally off topic because most people can't get past the picture of Michael sitting in his Neverland theatre-BUT, has anyone, besides me, ever wondered why he didn't put cup holders in the arms of those chairs???

Also, I love the fact that he used the same colors (teal and red) in his Neverland theatre as he did his Hayvenhurst one. :)

:lol: I never noticed that...but he looks so cute in his pajamas :wub:

:lol: LOL!!!!!!! you got me there...well played :giggle:

^^I think this is my favorite picture of Michael. I just love everything about it.

Kissable.:heart:

Found this so mesmerizing.
-__-divinity-in-motion-michael-jackson-27431745-500-400.gif
Those eyes and smile :wub:
LEGENDS! Today is the 100th anniversary of Frank Sinatra's birth :birthday: :girl_sigh:

Rest in Peace to them both :heart:

FrankieandMike.jpg

OMG OMG...so ****ing sexy...the way he's sitting on that chair...whenever I see it, my mind instantly goes in to naughty mode :eek:mg:

:)

SWEET-MJ-Merry-Christmas-michael-jackson-17679900-640-380.jpg

tumblr_ldyvuuq6nh1qzh8lso1_540.jpg

Merry-Christmas-michael-jackson-9561769-425-212.jpg

Knew I posted this somewhere. Thought I was goin' nuts! Lol!
Thanks for those wonderful pics Snow White! He's adorable.

I should remember if this pic was posted before seeing how it's such a hot dam! :wild:
But here it is anywayz.

tumblr_nn9zptHPUW1ur5568o1_500.jpg

this one always make me go crazy...the way he's sitting on that chair....my imagination is running wild :bugeyed

And thanks so much for the rest in this set!!:bow::wub::D

that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DANG HOT!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: "Michael sitting all sexy" overload! :dribble: :tongue_roll::head_bang: :swoon:
MY goodness are you trying to kill me? :stars::in_love:

well....you succeeded...

**falls over**

**twitches**

:dropdead:

that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DANG HOT!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: "Michael sitting all sexy" overload! :dribble: :tongue_roll::head_bang: :swoon:
MY goodness are you trying to kill me? :stars::in_love:

well....you succeeded...

**falls over**

**twitches**

:dropdead:

Fedoralaughfest_zps3ddfa5ef.gif

Hello all on this happy thread :)
^^ Silouette the pic you have mentioned as well as this one were sent me on FB perhaps it was there, I guess those are the kind of photographs that travel the world, I can Understand why !! :D
dca749bd971e99f6ed003305be930c31.jpg

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:WET MICHAEL HOTNESS :dribble: :tongue_roll: :in_love: :dropdead:

Back